Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My questions for Lisa

Go down 
+11
luckygirl
invinciblecouple
susan
TheMask
STAR
alice
kiti
RoyalMJ
monna lucia
wildchic
IloveuMichael
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alanna

My questions for Lisa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To LMP   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 pm

You said oprah that you and MJ   were together after divorce for four years more (1996-2000), also that MJ was kinda asking you to come back in 2005...

Also  you  told him you were indifferent when he asked you if still loved him...

If you did the peace with him after divorce and were with him in a romantic relationship during years....

...and  you were who left him and chose to your current husband over MJ.

Why such angriness with the man during his worse time? Why you got so angry with MJ in the 2000's?

I'd like to be able to understand you, many fans evaluate the whole thing based in your actions.
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi Lisa

Do you know the story behind this painting ? According to Randy Taraborrelli Michael bought it thinking of you before he gone Crying or Very sad .

My questions for Lisa - Page 2 Meditations

Back to top Go down
RoyalMJ

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Leila wrote:
Lisa you said in a interview years ago about this song:

You said recently ''Idiot'' is about someone who is alive. It's no a secret many fans think it is about Michael Jackon included me. You clearly stated that went through hell during years and was full of venom and hatred. May have been this same venom and bitterness made you to behave in regard to MJ like you did.

The question would be if ''Idiot'' is no about MJ then what other relationship was longest than the one you had with MJ made you went through hell during years?

Sadly I think it's about Michael Jackson too, i don't get how he could produce her such negative feelings.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Could you share what Michael was telling you during that moment?

My questions for Lisa - Page 2 3668757120_9c1447c084
Back to top Go down
Chisty

PostSubject: Fans   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:09 am

Are you aware most of your and Elvis's fans can't stand your story with MJ?

Would your delete all your memories and feelings to please your and your father's fans?
Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 am

Lisa Marie

Does this ring, Michael used during History and other times has something to do with you?

My questions for Lisa - Page 2 Ph6-3
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 am

Could you share a special experience with MJ?
Back to top Go down
Jen

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

To Lisa Marie Presley

Only wanted to say you my heart cries for Michael thinking of how hard you were with him during his last years. I dont get how you could be of the way you were. I understand he hurt you hardly but at the end Michael was weak and emotionally destroyed. You had started a new life with the perfect man for you then why hell kill off emotionally to a broken man. Anyone only had to see his face to notice the big pain he burdened inside. You already was happy with a new life then why such cruelty. It's a shame that you after loving so much him, you tried him such way.
Back to top Go down
Adrianne

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 am

For Lisa

Do you have home videos with MJ? If you have, it'd be great you let fans to see a bit Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My questions for Lisa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2