Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 6th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:16 am

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's charities that they did in the past together and individually. Also the charity is done in the present with Michael Jackson's money and the one done  by Lisa Marie.

We  are starting  this thread with this story from the book ''A life for love'' by Brigitte Bloemen, Marina Dobler, Miriam Lohr.

''Michael and Lisa Marie decided to bring a boy to the US for heart surgery, which would cost $125,000. When the people involved realized that Michael and Lisa were paying, they increased the cost to $250,000. Michael was baffled by this type of behavior.''

Note: We don't know if this boy has something to do with the story above. We published it like a example of their visits to hospitals.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present   Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:27 am

Lisa Marie Presley joined to World Vision, ''an Evangelical Christian Humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.''

Lisa Marie said to jacksonfreepress:

''No one really knows how big they are and how they help children all over the world in these third-world countries. You can donate $35 a month and basically save a child’s life. They really allow people to get involved with these children and their families. I decided to use this tour as a way to encourage people to get involved so there will be a table set up at each show.''

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present   Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 am

From seattletimes.com

She has partnered with World Vision and is allowing the nonprofit to set up a booth at each show, where fans can choose to sponsor — and correspond — with a child in need.

The child of Graceland clearly knows how lucky she was.

“I like helping children,” she said. “I have a big thing with children. You can correspond with the child, send something to them as a gift. You know it’s actually getting there and you are doing something to help. I just thought it was a good thing to do. I want to help them because they are helpless.

“But they are also the future. They are going to run the world.” August 25, 2013

Michael Jackson about Lisa Marie's love for children
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:03 pm

awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present   

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley's and Michael Jackson's charities--Past and Present
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1