Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son   Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:12 am

Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son — Alleged DNA Results Are In

Has the ‘Billie Jean’ mystery been solved? After pop star Brandon Howard claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son, an alleged DNA test provided a positive result.
Brandon Howard might be Michael Jackson‘s long lost son. Who is the mother and how is this even possible?

Michael Jackson could have a 31-year-old son. Up and coming singer Brandon Howard, who has previously been called the “reincarnation” of the King of Pop, was revealed by TMZ in the early hours of Thursday, March 6, and allegedly already had plans to go public with DNA results proving that he was the iconic pop stars son.

According to DNA test results provided in a video, there is a 99.9% chance that Brandon is in fact Michael’s son. However, TMZ appears skeptical of the results because the results were provided by Alkiviades “Alki” David and his production company, FilmOn.

Brandon spoke out about the reports in a video posted to his official Facebook page, “Number one, I did not call TMZ or anything like that. Didn’t put out a story, nothing. Number two, I’ve never self-proclaimed to be Michael Jackson’s son. Number three, I’m definitely not suing the estate. I’ve been taken care of very well. Number four, it is true I did do a DNA test but it had nothing to do with any of this.”

Brandon’s mother is Miki Howard, a pop star who not only toured with Michael but was also represented by his father, Joe Jackson.

Do you think Brandon is MJ's son?
Yes, totally.
No, he's a liar!
Vote
View Results
Is Miki Howard the Real ‘Billie Jean’?
According to reports, Brandon was born one year before Michael wrote and released his hit song, “Billie Jean.”

In an even eerier turn of events, Brandon’s mother Miki supposedly went by the nickname “Billy” back in the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Page 1 of 1