Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6

Go down 
+4
kiti
mjforever
solejackson
xlove
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xlove

New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 Empty
PostSubject: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:57 am

Karen Faye said some comments about the nnext Lisa Marie interview in Oprah Show, on October 6.

Their childhoods were full of obstacles to navigate. I think if you give Michael that understanding, LMP deserves it also. Michael loved her.

She is being brave and honest. I hope everyone will keep an open heart and try to understand. Those who can not, only cheat themselves.

Things once misunderstood, become much clearer in time, and we become wiser. She holds so much emotion inside and wants 2 b understood.

LMP loved MJ very much, but being in a relationship together was difficult, ultimately, impossible.

I pray they edit it correctly. LMP is in a very different place now. Let us watch and see.

Yes, I do know LMP did an interview with Oprah that will air this week. Oprah went to her. Hopefully, it will clarify many of your questions

Back to top Go down
xlove

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:06 am

More Karen comments in her Twitter:

She has done some commendable things, but what Oprah did to Michael was horrific. It will always be an unforgivable act towards my friend.

Michael made it very clear, how much Oprah disrespected him and hurt him. He was a forgiving person, but NEVER forgave Oprah or Bashir.

Martin Bashir=Oprah Winfrey. I am LIVID@ her arrogance to compare herself to Michael Jackson.

She was one of the ones who assisted in his crucification. Did you see her show DEDICATED to convince everyone he was guilty?????

Michael DESPISED Oprah for how she drove a knife in his back. He put that bitch on the map when he gave her that interview.
Back to top Go down
solejackson

solejackson

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 pm

I LIKE HOW KAREN SUPPORT LISA!!! THIS VERY NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Today October 11 2010. More Karen Faye comments in her twitter, anout Oprah:

-Oprah's agenda is to convince the world that her opinion of Michael is the right one. I pray her agenda is apologetic.

-This is Oprah's chance to RIGHT her wrong. Let us see what she chooses. I am sure her only concern is her own ratings...not MJ or his family.

-She will go with what will give her the highest ratings.

-What most people outside of show business do not understand is that it is BIG BUSINESS. Making stars and celebs is all arranged,bought&paid4.

-Maybe Mrs.J & LMP can change her heart. A bigger power may be guiding this ship....
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 pm

More about Karen/Twitter:

If you saw the pain and tears in Michael's eyes when speaking of the pain Oprah created for him, you may be a little upset too.
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 am

I don't like Oprah Mad
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Priview Video about Lisa Marie' s interview on Oprah Show:

Look her sadness, and hard questions by Oprah..Another detail the Sunflower behind Sad

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 pm

New comment of Karen Faye:

"If you don't believe LMP should speak out DON'T WATCH! I think hypocrites are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for Oprah tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 am

New comment of Karen Faye:

I support LMP 100%, and I am not pleased with people who disrespect that

----------------------------------------------
Interesting

October 27th, 2010, 10:53 GMT · By Elena Gorgan
Lisa Marie Presley Was ‘Very Evil Little Princess’ to Michael Jackson

Late last week, Oprah aired the interview she did with Lisa Marie Presley, former wife to Michael Jackson, on their life together, what went wrong and, ultimately, why she didn’t even attempt to save him when he reached out to her.

Lisa Marie claimed in the interview that what she and Michael had was real love, and that their marriage was not a sham as the media speculated.

She also said she tried her best to understand him but that, until the day he died, she didn’t really know him because he was so shut away from her and the rest of the world.

In an e-mail written in 2007 that just ended up online, Karen Faye, Michael Jackson’s longtime makeup artist and stylist, and friend, paints an entirely different picture of Lisa Marie.

As she saw it, Lisa Marie was an “evil little princess” that tormented everyone with her impossible ways and her out of control jealousy. She may not even have loved Michael, though he literally went out of his way to make her happy.

“Lisa Marie is a very evil little girl. She was horrible to Michael, myself, and anyone who was around Michael. She was even jealous of her own children when they adored Michael,” Karen wrote in 2007.

“She was the one trying to manipulate Michael and his world. I never saw Michael so miserable as I did when he was married to Lisa,” Michael’s friend goes on to say.

As Karen puts it in the e-mail (now circulated online as genuine, though leaked), Lisa only used Michael’s name after the divorce to get publicity for herself.

Her behavior while married to Michael was inexplicable at best, Karen claims. Nothing seemed to work for her because she was very “confused” and, from what she’s saying, very troubled.

“she was a lovely person before they married. she pursued him with a vengence even when she was still married. she did not smoke or drink,” Karen says.

“as soon as they got married, she drank, smoked, wanted to fire everyone around Michael, and demanded he become a Scientologist. he bent over backwards to please her... he never could, she was just too miserable,” Faye says.

As expected, the leak of the e-mail did not fail to get a heated response from Michael Jackson fans online. Karen herself is not answering questions about the late star anymore.

But she will say just this: whatever she said about Lisa Marie a while back, she meant it – at the time. Things have changed since then, though.

“I am a better person now, and so is LMP, because we each have grown and learned. Neither of us is perfect yet Wink” Karen tweeted yesterday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
alisonLMPJ

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 am

ok i just dont understand why lisa chossen oprah for this interview i dont have anything against lisa since i understand her pretty well but why to chosse oprah for god sake!!!!

besides is clear for me that oprah still having a very bad and hater opinion on MIke so for me this is disgusting now she is pretending to be "nice" wiht PPB OMG THAT MAKES ME SICK :/
Back to top Go down
michaelandlisaforever

michaelandlisaforever

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:09 pm

alisonLMPJ wrote:
ok i just dont understand why lisa chossen oprah for this interview i dont have anything against lisa since i understand her pretty well but why to chosse oprah for god sake!!!!

besides is clear for me that oprah still having a very bad and hater opinion on MIke so for me this is disgusting now she is pretending to be "nice" wiht PPB OMG THAT MAKES ME SICK :/

I think LM wanted to reach the greater number of public...remember who is Oprah...futhermore I believe LM is friend of her Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6   New Karen Faye comments  about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Karen Faye comments about Lisa Marie interview/Oprah Show October 6
Page 1 of 1