Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES

Go down 
+10
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
pharlow
katelove
madalena
ABRILMICHAELJACKSON
bibifoc
ross
Scarlet Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 am

ABRILMICHAELJACKSON wrote:
someone can tell me how change my avatar

Hello Abrilmichaeljackson go your profile(top page of forum page)then select Avatar section, there you can change it Wink

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
madalena

madalena

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 am

The stories of these two are beautiful, makes you want more and more, I love those two lover! Smile
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:08 am

When did they begin to date?

There are some stories about when they began to date. According Lisa Marie in Prime Time TV Show, they began to date four months before of they get married. I remember when Michael said "I don't remember" in Prime Time referring to the question of Lisa Marie . It made us to laugh because felt they had a secret. He inmediately after looked her of this way:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Look the way that Michael looked Lisa Marie after She asked him When did we begin to date...?

Nevertheless Michael said in another interview that while he was recordering the Dangerous album their relationship reached to other level:

"Three years ago when he started the DANGEROUS album, which featured such hits as "Why You Wanna Trip On Me," "Remember The Time," "She Drives Me Wild" and "Can't Let Her Get Away," Michael said their relationship reached a new plateau."

Furthermore he said something interesting :

"The brilliant thing about us is that we were often together but did not let anybody know about it. We got to see each other that way over the years. We were really quiet and comfortable with each other. That's pretty much how the dating started happening."

Ebony Magazine
October 1994

Looking before 1994 We found interesting things then We wonder "When did they begin to date or begin their big connection ...? We think about something publications have not very commented nor known but what give us signals about that.

Although of all information and testimonials there are about them, many people don't believe or know about the profoundness, seriousness and the long period of their relationship. Some signals show They had contact much time before than the date many people think It was.

Remember their meeting on 1993 in Atlanta:

Then We do these reflections for those who don't believe nor know that their relationship was long, profound and true... It is posible all testimonials of people, media had been wrong including the publications that stated statements about their meetings on 1989. Was all wrong?

For their fans who like to follow the chronology of facts, do this question then: When did they begin to date?

Their relationship was not a game..It was a big connection, strong, profound and long.

When did They begin to date, video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:17 am

Michael Jackson Invincible Album regarding Lisa Marie Presley /2001

Invincible Album is one of our favorites because We can see one special part of Michael in it. Have been speculated along all this last years Michael did some songs of this album thinking about Lisa Marie. He only knew truly about that but the truth is that some songs matched perfectly with his love story with her.

If analize for example Invincible song find this part that who have followed this story of love can understand its meaning:

"If there’s somebody else, he can’t love you like me

And he says he’ll treat you well, he can’t treat you like me
And he’s buying diamonds and pearls, he can’t do it like me
And he’s taking you all across the world, he can’t trick you like me"

When We heard or read its lyrics comes our mind the Lisa Marie and Nicolas Cage marriage. Michael said this too:

Now some way I’ll have to prove all that I said I would do
Giving you everything, fulfilling your fantasy
Then maybe you’ll change your mind and finally give in time
Then I’ll be showing you what other men are supposed to do for you my baby.

After reading this We picture a desperate man who wish desesperately to recover his lost love.

Have you known how Michael Jackson was on 2001?

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 am

Lisa Marie Presley Michael Jackson and Rabby Shmuley book

Many of us have read the Rabby Shmuley book about Michael Jackson and have heard its tapes. It draws our attention some people only highlight some phrases or words said by Michael regarding to Lisa Marie Presley forgetting others that permit us understand what was happening for the Michael' s mind in that moment. We could spend hours analizing all of the quotes of this book about Lisa Marie and Michael, but this time we selected this:

"I know Lisa was great. She was a sweet person. But it is hard to tie me down. I can't stay in one place one time so that's why I don't know if I can really be completely married all the time."
Michael Jackson

If We think about this statement done by Michael maybe we can conclude that his words were of a man could have been through of conflicts inside. First He said: "Lisa is great" and another hand said: "But it is hard to tie me down". These conversations between Shmuley and Michael were between 1999-2001. Many of their fans have known about how Michael felt during 2001, we know he faced problems with Sony and know many of the rumors about Lisa Marie. Some said: "Michael wants Lisa Marie back".

In this book Michael mentioned he was in contact with her and her kids and something put our mind to think was when he said "Lisa Marie had changed her telephone number and he did not even have it." Then maybe we are in front to statements done by a man who was hurt.

This book , putting aside the things don't like, permitted us to see the beautiful heart of Michael and take some clues regarding to his relationship with Lisa Marie, contrary to the opinion of others.

Some statements and Shmuley's answers to fans after Michael's death were:

About Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson:

On TV:

"Michael loved her deeply but really he wanted to be father. A part of him seemed to have darkenned after ending his relationship with Lisa Marie. He always talked me in nostalgic tone about their marriage. He seemed to feel it very real.. It was very special for him."

Michael 's fans questioned him on his official page:

— Who do you believe was the real love of Michael’s life?

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: In the book it seems that he adored, absolutely adored, his mother. And as far as a romantic relationship is concerned, he speaks very movingly about his affection for Lisa Marie Presley, his first wife.

Another:

—Did Michael ever speak about or believed in true love?

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach: Happy Sukkos to you as well. Yes, Michael was a real romantic and speaks movingly in the book about his belief in love.

Little House of a True Love Story:

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 am

Lisa Marie Presley felt loved by Michael Jackson

Lisa Marie was asked recently by Oprah in her last interview on October 25 2010. One of the questions was:

Oprah: Did you feel loved by Michael in the beginning?

Lisa Marie Presley: "Very much so. I don't think I realized it at the time, how much – what that meant because I know that was very unusual for him. I know he’d had a few dates in his life but there was nothing profound for him in that area. He fell in love with me and I fell in love with him. It was very real."

Then We told to Lisa Marie: Lisa Marie Michael expressed his big love for you many times and in differents ways for sure but it was one of the most beautiful:

Lisa Marie Presley: "Very much so. I don't think I realized it at the time, how much – what that meant because I know that was very unusual for him. I know he’d had a few dates in his life but there was nothing profound for him in that area. He fell in love with me and I fell in love with him. It was very real."

Then We told to Lisa Marie: Lisa Marie Michael expressed his big love for you many times and in differents ways for sure but it was one of the most beautiful:

"To Lisa Marie. Your being provides the star that brightens my galaxy and the force that strengthens me. Love, Michae
l."

Little house of True Love Story:

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 am

Specials Lovely Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson's fans/Inspirations

The Little House of a True Love Story team has known that Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson couple has wonderful and lovely fans that have spent his love and time remembering them through of their inspirations and creations.

We wonder why this couple have produced big inspirations to their fans? We have reached to the conclusion it is due to what the deepness of their love have rocked their hearts. The spirit of this big love which joined them, has impacted who have experienced being in love.

Although the evil job of what the media made and continue doing against of this "True Love Story" their fans have believed their love was one of the most authentic existed.

The creative manifestations of many fans toward this story is not another thing that the regretting of that a true love had been frustrated. A lovely and romantic couple like was this is no found every days nor the negative situations and influences existed around them for destroying their love neither. It was not only their stubbornness, own problems and differences also some people worked for breaking their union. Finally They reached a part of the goal but could not destroy the most pure feeling of love in their hearts. For this reason We remembering them.

There are many Lisa Marie and Michael's fans have been inspired for this couple. We have known there are three specials fans of them that are followers of our facebook page. They have been touched for the magic of love that they released when they were couple. They are:

Marillina Flores who inspired for them created the Fan Club Facebook Page:

ALisa Marie Presley Jackson who have created a wonderful you tube channel:

Michaelisa who through fo the photoshop have permitted to dream to many fans

To them We send our love for loving to our lovely couple and permit more people can know their relationship was not a fake.

The Little House of a True Love Story have been created for rememberig the Story of a True Love that the most don't know. A relationship fustrated and pushed to its dissolution but finally neither negatives influences, distances, spaces nor turbulences could destroy their love feelings.

Now want to share with you this part of a song sent to us by one of the members of The Little House of a True Love story/Forum.

Who don’t know of loving don’t knows nothing…
Don't know the illusion of talking with the look…
Don't know like that who loves where is the overnight…
Have in the face a cloudy and unhappy look…
Should learn a little so won't die without living…
Don't know the sweet confession of a “I love you”…
Have the chest empty without passion nor memories

Thanks sweet Anne.

Little House of True Love Story

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 am

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson and Harry Benson, photographer

Harry Benson is a photographer who worked for Michael Jackson in differents ocasions. He photographed to Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson too and described some details about how was that day when He worked with them.

Benson He said: "Mr and Mrs Jackson remember
me two teenagers pinching each other, feinting, playfully,
needling and teasing"

Two teenagers pinching each other, feinting, playfully,
needling and teasing"
Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson/1995.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 am

Lisa Marie Presley /Prime Time 1994...I love everything about him...

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson were in Prime Time on 1994. When Diane Sawyer asked Lisa Marie "What is it you love the most about him?" We loved the Lisa Marie 's answer:

Lisa: Oooh, um...what do I love the most about him? Everything! Uh, he's amazing. I really admire him. I respect him. I'm in love with him. And no, we don't sleep in separate bedrooms, thank you very much. And um...I love everything about him.

We can imagine Michael felt like one of the happiest men when heard his wife said that about him.

Many people have forgotten this, a Lisa Marie deeply in love with him, her way of look him, how She protected and defended him... We their fans don't forget it.

Little House of True Love story

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 am

He Knew by Lisa Marie Presley

Lisa Marie Presley wrote the next a emotional blog about Michael Jackson on her My Space Page on June 26 2009. It was available during approximately 18 months.

Friday, June 26, 2009

He Knew.
Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.
I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.
At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."
I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.
14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.
A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.
The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.
All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.
I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.
Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.
I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.
His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.
At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.
He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.
When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.
Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.
I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.
I was in over my head while trying.
I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.
The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.
After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.
Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.
At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.
As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.
Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.
He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.
I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.
He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.
I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.
The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~LMP

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

Michael Jackson How He thought about talking of love

Many say Michael talked little about his love for Lisa Marie Presley...Rabbi Smuley asked him about "love" and He answered :

SB: So love has to be something hidden and concealed.

Michael: It is like private, like mushy stuff.

SB: And mushy stuff is always private:

Michael:Yeah

This answer brought to our mind something Michael said one:

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 am

Michael Jackson Romantic Man I

Lisa Marie Presley said in past years Michael is "very very romantic". Other people have said the same, others have described him like this. Many characteristics of his personality make us to think Michael Jackson was a true romantic man. Quotes like this shows us his romantic personality:

Q: How do you feel about kissing on a first date?

MJ:I'd take her in my arms, bend her face back to rest on the back of her seat, and slowly lean toward her, gazin' into her eyes and talking in a slow, smooth voice. Then,I'd press my lips against hers, gently at first, then harder and harder until we're both lost in a soul kiss of true love.

Teen Star Magazine Interview

A romantic man is characterized for profound feelings. We searched about this topic and found many characteristics of a romantic man. We write some of these below:

1-Express love or strong affection.
2-Is Ardent; passionate; fervent.
3-Is able to produce very deep breath and become part of daily thought of a woman.
4-A romantic man goes to the heart of the lady who can hardly resist a man who entertains them with flowers, poems and delicacyof a gentleman.
5-The romantic man is also characterized by his isolation and loneliness.
6-Romantics reject reason and all the rational. His favorite subjectsare related to the supernatural, magic and mystery.
7-The romantic escape from reality through the refuge in themselves, which justifies the preference for solitary places such as castles, cemeteries, gardens, remote or hidden spaces, dark.
8-Entimentality, introspection, nostalgia, melancholy,sadness and loneliness, while extending the sense of fugacity and unhappiness of human life, causing the typical romantic anguish.
9-The love attracts the romantic as top of knowledge as pure feeling, faith in life and summit of art and beauty.
10-The romantic loves love, thinks the life without love is death.
11-The desire for freedom,the rejection of existing rules.
12-The rugged individualism that is seen in the romantic man, reflected in a strong personality.
13-The Romantics greatly emphasized on the importance of nature.
14- A romantic man is both a gentleman lover and a chivalrous knight.
15-He playfully makes you feel a deep desire to just want to be around him.
16-He is unpredictable, but in a good way.
17-The romantic man is mysterious at first, and even as you get to know him he can still surprise you.
18-He is more than willing to go that extra mile to keep the relationship interesting, fun, intimate, and passionate.
19- He knows how to make you laugh and smile, and he will eventually learn to know what makes you sad and angry.
20.The romantic man look at his partner's eyes. Look deep and long into his eyes while making love.
21-The romantic man likes to kiss every part of your partner's body.
22-The romantic mas likes light candles.
23-The romantic man whisper at the patner's ears.
24-He loves the flowers.

We concluded that many of these characteristics match with Michael's personality. What do you think? Was Michael Jackson a true romantic man?

Little House of a True Love Story

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

David Nordahl: "I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so"

David Nordahl

David Nordahl is a wonderful artist who worked for Michael Jackson. He did amazing paintings for him and had the opportunity of working with Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson together. He remembers some of his times with this lovely couple and gives his testimonial about the big love joined them.

Cametlot, the painting he did for Michael and Lisa.

David Nordahl said:

“In November, 1994, I spent 2 weeks with Michael and Lisa Marie at the Trump Towers in New York. I was there to work on 2 projects for Michael while he was in the recording studio. Michael and Lisa Marie were great together and a lot of fun to be with.

In 1995 Michael asked me to do a painting of the 2 of them. Not one to do a normal portrait, he came up with a creative vision of how he wanted to portray their love for each other. Michael gave me a list of things he would like to see in the painting. I made a sketch and sent the original to him. He called me when he received it. He said he loved it and not to change a thing except to make the castle more “fanciful”. At this time, I was working on 3 or 4 projects for Michael. I asked if I should set aside these projects in favor of this painting. Michael told me to finish what I was working on and to do the painting afterwards.

Sadly, by the time I got around to this painting, Michael and Lisa Marie had separated.”

Past months Nordahl was questioned again about the lovely couple and one of the questions was:

“So based on your observations, you do think they were really in love?”

“Not a doubt. They were beautiful together. It broke my heart when they divorced.”

In his official page He did this comment:

"I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so"

Little House of a True Love Story

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 am

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson and the crowd of fans

Many times they were pursued by fans. Scenaries as this were a fact.

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson 1994.

We remember the Donald Thump testimonial:: " when Lisa and Michael were at Mar -a Lago-Club, They could not go out due a crowd of fans were waiting for them, then they prefered to stay in their room during all the weekend". We can imagine how much they enjoyed can't go out.

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson after divorce. History Tours 1997.

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson after divorce. History Tours 1997/
Michael trying to protect the Lisa Marie'daughter.

Look in this video as the crowd created a difficult situation around them, since 1:54 seg:

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

Lisa Marie Presley:
"He was like a drug for me" Lisa Marie Presley said.../Oprah 2010
This quote brings to our minds some publications done by the media in the past. We remember the headline of one which said: "Lisa Marie addicted to Michael". She confirmed this recently when She said: "He was like a drug for me". A addiction to his sweetness, love, passion and all the adorable parts of his personality for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 am

Thoughts about some statements of Lisa Marie Presley's fans, Ghosts and "We have something to get off our chest" New Blog of Lisa Marie Presley and Presley Dynasty

I have been reading many ridiculous, incoherent, nonsense statements about Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson relationship after Michael Jackson's death. The hatred generally is present in each one of them. This situation is similar to the Boxing quadrant where each part takes its turn and hits. In a side are Lisa Marie's haters composed some Michael Jackson's fans and in the other side are the Lisa Marie Presley's fans many of them fans of Lisa Marie's current husband Mr. Loockwood too.

More of one time I have read similar comments and blogs done by Lisa Marie's fan asking put apart to Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson story. Recently the Lisa Marie Presley and Presley Dynasty site which I follow due always publish the Lisa Marie's news published a new blog: "We have something to get off our chest" on February 15 2011, in which They stated "People are still living in 1994" basicly referring to the Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson's fans.

Lisa Marie Presley's fans insist to pass over the fact that Lisa Marie is currently living one of the saddest moments of her life. It is totally nonsense to want painting her like " THE HAPPIEST MARRIED WOMAN OF THE WORLD", at least her behavior says all the opposite. The sadness and pain is drawed in her face in every pic She appears. She can be able to simulate a little smile or gesture BUT her soul through of her eyes never lies.

November 2010

Lisa Marie Presley and Presley Dynasty site stated "People are still living in 1994 and Barrack Obama is our president, not Clinton. Try living in 2011.", I as a big Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's lover, feel included in this statement. I express in response to this: No, many of their fans are not living at that time instead are remembering that beautiful and happy time lived by them, maybe " The happiest time" of our dear Lisa Marie Presley. And Yes We know as much as you that Obama is our president.

Lisa Marie Presley and Presley Dynasty site wrote: "Lisa is not a widow. And most importantly, she is not behaving like a widow. So why are some fans obsessed with Lisa and Jackson's relationship making it appear that she is a suffering widow? " I think this question should be answered by who wrote this blog and its team. Maybe who wrote this blog can access her easily, maybe, and might confirm how much happy She is...

Another statement written in this blog which I am totally agree except that was said She had and not She has was this: "Lisa released all the feelings and thoughts she had on her ex-husband and his death on The Oprah Winfrey Show."
Lisa Marie opened her heart when said Michael Jackson was her high "highest", compared him with the respect and admiration She feels toward her father and more.

I would say to those Lisa Marie Presley's fans who are worried by the forums, topics, blogs, pages, videos and fan fictions regarding Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson, They should seek in to the Lisa Marie Presley's heart, trying with her feelings and put away them if can do it, STOP SEEKING out in to the Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson's couple fans. We don't have power to decide about the Lisa Marie's feelings BUT always keeping in the mind that might find NOT precisely what want to found instead might see the REALITY.

Regarding to the Lisa Marie Presley and Presley Dynasty site I think It is a interesting site dedicated to the Presley family BUT its team should think about more before publishing statements as this. They are free published what They want but Its objectivity might be in risk. Ignore the profound feelings of Lisa Marie Presley toward Michael Jackson is lack of objectivity. Her love for him shines as the Sun

Pretend to ignore this story of love is like to pretend ignoring that Priscilla Presley was married with Elvis Presley. Priscilla Presley have always been remembered like the Elvis's wife although that They had gotten divorce and She had been envolved in other relationships.

I am not one of those who do fan fictions, but I have to say that of the same way are done video tributes about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson many Priscilla and Elvis Presley's fans have created romantic videos about them forgetting that Priscilla Presley was out of his life, had had another son with another man and other relationships when He died.

At the present time I don't have anything what to say of Mr. Loockwood. Lisa Marie have said about him " He is the most disinterested and understandable man of the world and I hope this really be true,"I desagree with any personal attack toward him but can't take like example of attacks the shows of love of the fans when remembering to LisaMarie and Micahel Jackson"

In this story there is a special situation, Mr. Loockwood got married with a special woman, ex wife of the MAN most famous of the world and this won't ignored for the rest of her life. Mr. Loockwood knew this when envolved with her and I think He should learn to live with this fact. Lisa Marie Presley will always be envolved with Michael Jackson Her high highest!!! like Priscilla Presley, her mother will envolved with Elvis Presley. Sadly Lisa Marie Presley repressed her feelings and will have to learn living with the consequences of this. The feelings should never be repressed, never replaced.

You can escape of your own feelings for a while but not all your life.

WRITTEN BY KATE

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 am

Rabbi Shmuley About Lisa Marie Presley

Michael loved her deeply but really he wanted to be father. A part of him seemed to have darkenned after ending his relationship with Lisa Marie. He always talked me in nostalgic tone about their marriage. He seemed to fell it very real.. It was very special for him.
Rabbi Shmuley

Rabbi Shmuley talks about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson. He has said more than one time the profound feelings Michael had toward Lisa Marie. Many of who have read the Rabbi Shmuley's book prefer take only some parts that They wish to highlight while throwing away to the trash can the part They don't want see nor accept. Too bad!

Look since 1:20 carefully.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 am

Firstly this was speculated: "Lisa was to the Forest Lawn and spent time setting to the MJ's tomb". Little time after this was published by the media: "Lisa was to the MJ's tomb in the Forest Lawn ... We could see a pic of a vase which was said this was left by Lisa Marie there with this inscription: I will always love you. Eternally! L Lisa Marie confirmed throught of her blog "Sunflower" She had been in the MJ's tomb... /May 2010

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 am

Lisa Marie and Michael went to the Ivy Restaurant, LA, on February 2 1998. It was for one special occasion the "Lisa Marie's birthday". Few days after that Michael was celebrating the first birthday of his little son Prince on February 13. This is another coincidence. Two special celebrations at the same month.

They had many coincidences, similarities. They shared similar things and had many coincidences. Learn more about them. Visit the section Matching coincidences and similarities. More Facts than Speculations, here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson Wedding Rings/Part II/Advanced Readers

Michael Jackson used a ''thick ring'' during History Tours before Lisa Marie met with him and were seen publicly in London on July 1997...

One of the rings that Michael Jackson wore during History Tours was "very similar" to one of the rings that Lisa Marie wore during their marriage, specifically during Paris trip. Look it below:

He definitely was using a ring very similar to the Lisa Marie's ring.

According with some reports these concerts were attended by the mother of Michael Jackson's kids; DR.

Lisa Marie was with Michael in London since July 12 1997. Many think that this was the date they met again after divorce.

Now, think about this detail: The pics above where Michael was singing with his fan and using the ring were taken on History Tours during one of these two Munich concerts. Do you know the date of these concerts? According with the History Tours calendar, Michael sang in Munich on July 4 and 6, 1997. The date of these concerts was before to Lisa Marie's arrival or was seen with him publicly in London on July 12, look these:

This video of Michael during Munich concert on July 1997, since 3:35 and you will see the ring.

This other video shows Michael Jackson in his hotel room on July 5 1997:

Then We think Michael was wearing the Lisa Marie's ring or the "similar ring" before She'd arrived to London on July 12 1997.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson Wedding Rings/Part III

Look the first three pics, these are from 1992, Michael was visiting the Home Alone II set You can see the ring Michael was using at that time.

MichaelJackson's video at home Alone II set

This could be a coincidence or a big similarity, everything is possible. The ring subject covers differents interesting facts. In one hand the Michael's ring wearing, and another hand the date since when he began to wear it.

These pics are from 1992. We think strongly Michael used this ring how we named it "Lisa Marie ring" during different times before and after their marriage. We know a fan's testimony, this fan said he saw to Michael using a wedding ring while he was married with Lisa Marie, also said asked Michael on and he confirmed it. We haven't seen pictures yet he using it during their marriage. Definitely Michael had a ring with him that had a special meaning berfore and after his marriage with Lisa Marie.

The ring which he wore during History tours is very similar to the ring that he wore before his wedding with Lisa, the same that Lisa Marie was wearing during their Paris trip .

Join our Facebook page

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:10 am

After Michael's death it was published that Michael wanted to buy a amazing house near to Atlanta for Lisa Marie.

MJ House-Hunted For Lisa Marie

The multi-million dollar estate in Georgia recently purchased by entertainment mogul Tyler Perry has an interesting connection to the King of Pop.

The home, originally owed by Larry Dean and his family, is a 58 acre estate, complete with an 18 hole golf course, wedding chapel, band shell and formal gardens that were all hand designed with care. The building was completed in 1993 and put on the market shortly afterwards due to the Dean's separation. It was listed for an estimated $40 million dollars, and the Dean's dream of opening it up to the public for charity events was over.

Perhaps this and its Georgia location are what interested Michael Jackson who, in 1994 became interested in purchasing the home as a surprise for his fiancee, Lisa Marie Presley. Mr. Dean stated that when the media got wind of the plan and ruined Jackson's surprise for his bride, he did not sign the final contract.// NYTimes.com

This spanish report says both Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson saw the house after their Budapest trip. It says Michael was astonished with the house while Lisa Marie was reserved. They think Lisa Marie liked the house too.

Amazing House. This magazine states "The House is very big that a person could walk around
it during one year without seeing other person at least that this person plan to do it.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 am

The Jacksons and Presleys

It have been said many times that Lisa Marie and the Jackson family had a good relationship. Most of the members of the Jackson family knew how much she loved him and he to she. The Lisa Marie's oldest children loved Michael Jackson and he loved them too. Some special moments joined two families next:

Michael Jackson and the Lisa Marie's children.

It is well known the friendship joined them.

Lisa Marie and Janet Jackson at the "Velvet Rope" Album Release Party/1997

Katherine Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley during History Tours/1997. They were seen sharing in differents
occasions.

Lisa Marie and Jackie Jackson.

Lisa Marie and Joe Jackson.

The Lisa Marie's daughter, Riley and Michael Jackson's nephew,Austin.

Jackie Jackson at World Premiere Of Cirque Du Soleil's "Viva EL
VIS/2010

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson in Africa 1997 Have you noticed this before?

Michael Jackson said
"Lisa Marie was just with me in Africa," Michael says. "We (went to) IMAX theaters, simulated-ride safaris, dinner. We went parasailing. It was wonderful." /Life Magazine 1997.

These pics are just of these days of them in Africa. The first is from a Michael's videos while he was parasailing. Look the Lisa Marie's head.

Have you seen this video before:

Pay attention the Michael's words at the end of the video. While he was close to Lisa Marie, What was he saying? How sweet he sounds.

ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:22 am

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson on allegations in 1993

The true Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's fans know the big support Lisa Marie gave Michael during the first allegations in 1993. We know the hard times lived by Michael at that times. His depression and medicine addiction. Lisa Marie put her face for him and was always for him. Michael said this while was alive.

Lisa Marie has been asked few times about the last Michael Jackson's allegations in 2005. Lisa Marie have said some statements that have not liked to many fans due that they think she should have been more specific and clear regarding to this topic.
In our opinion we think she could have answered more specific and clear responses but on the other hand we think that in past years when she talked regarding to Michael's allegations, defending him in Prime Time, in 1993, she was involved in legal issues.

Remembering to Lisa Marie and Michael talking on Allegations in 1993:

Remembering Lisa Marie was involved in Michael's allegations in 1996:

We understand the feeling of many fans including many of us who think Lisa Marie should have been more clear but we think this is not more than protection of new lawsuits as occurred in the past. Sadly many use this to continue defaming the great and lovely man was Michael Jackson.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 am

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's wedding

Many people doubt even today on Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson 's marrigage was real. Many think their wedding was a agrement. Looking their body language then you can prove they were deeply in love each other.

They were full of joy and emotions.

Look the wedding video and chek their body languaje.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next