Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie's twitter

Go down 
+5
trifoli
lmpbigfan
ross
wildchic
Scarlet Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 am

Lisa Marie Presley @LisaPresley · 19 min

Had a Grand ol time hanging out with THIS guy last night:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 6:50 am

@Lisa Presley

Hello, I haven’t posted in quite some time because there really isn’t much to say, as I'm and will forever be mourning the loss of my son. Navigating through this hideous grief that absolutely destroyed & shattered my heart and my soul into almost nothing has swallowed me whole.
6:38 PM · May 14, 2022·Twitter

@Lisa Presley

However, that being said, I do want to take a moment to let you know that I've seen Baz Luhrmann's movie “Elvis” twice now. Let me tell you that it is nothing short of spectacular. Absolutely exquisite. Austin Butler channeled and embodied my father’s heart & soul beautifully.
6:38 PM · May 14, 2022

@Lisa Presley

In my humble opinion, his performance is unprecedented and FINALLY done accurately and respectfully. (If he doesn’t get an Oscar for this, I will eat my own foot, haha.)

@Lisa Presley

You can feel and witness Baz’s pure love, care, and respect for my father throughout this beautiful film, and it is finally something that myself and my children and their children can be proud of forever.
6:40 PM · May 14, 2022

@Lisa Presley

What moved me to tears as well was watching Riley and Harper, and Finley afterwards, all 3 visibly overwhelmed in the best way possible way, and so filled with pride about their grandfather and his legacy in a way that I have not previously experienced.
6:40 PM · May 14, 2022·

@Lisa Presley

It breaks my heart that my son isn’t here to see it. He would have absolutely loved it as well. I can’t tell you enough how much I love this film and I hope you love it too. Everyone involved poured their hearts and souls into it, which is evidenced in their performances.
6:41 PM · May 14, 2022

@Lisa Presley

It breaks my heart that my son isn’t here to see it. He would have absolutely loved it as well. I can’t tell you enough how much I love this film and I hope you love it too. Everyone involved poured their hearts and souls into it, which is evidenced in their performances.
6:41 PM · May 14, 2022

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 6:54 am

@LisaPresley

9:51 PM · May 29, 2022·Twitter
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie's twitter
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4