Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMask

TheMask

Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace   Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:44 pm

[b]Hi everyone!!!!

Found Lisa's old blogs from Myspaces, thought to bring them here.

Remember when MJ died all of them were  deleted.
[/b]

[color=#ff00ff]Monday, September 11, 2006[/color]

Okay! This is my first BLOG! (What the HELL does that word stand for anyway!!?? I Hate it!)
I just got back from NYC (Man I love that city!)
I'm back in the land of the fake, the posers, the wanna be's, the has beens, the will be's
the EXTREME shallow, The desperate and your occasional decent humble person Capitol of the United States.
(Ibet you can't guess where I might be referring too?)
By the way, I could fall into any and all categories of the above unfortunately, seeing as how I happen to reside here myself but no longer by my own choice I might add!.Blaaaachhhk!! lol Uhh... What else are you supposed to talk about on these things and WHO am I talking to anyway!?
I adopted a Kitten from the humane society in Hawaii a month ago, she's very cute, her name is "Splotch". She is our child at the moment, ironically I am VERY allergic to cats so THAT'S FUN! I love her and I don't care right now. Until I can't breathe, then maybe I will.
I went out a lot in new York and that was very nice because I have to be HOG TIED to go out anywhere in LA because well....I HATE IT! We went to plays, shows,saw the Raconteurs play live which was truly INCREDIBLE and INSPIRING! More importantly,I think all the MAC coverage went over quite well as they announced 6 million dollars in grants to various AIDS charities YAY!!!!!
Now we gear up toward preparation for the upcoming tours, (yes I meant that to be plural as the November dates will soon be posted) I saw them already on paper, so whenever someone decides to get off their *** and post them that would be great right? ****!
Anyway.... You know..maybe this blog thing isn't such a good idea for me to do, all it does isallow me an outlet to ***** and Complain which could turn out to be an enormous problem LOL
We'll see how it goes....
Much Love
~LMP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#ff33cc]
Thursday, September 21, 2006[/color]

Rehearsing for tour........

1st day of rehearsal after not being on the road since last November was a wee on the painful side!

It's usually right about now where I say to myself "You've got NO BUSINESS DOING THIS You ****ing idiot! You can't sing worth a **** and you sound like ****! Who the hell ever told you otherwise!!??" lololololololololol!

In a few days I will be bored rehearsing and wanting to see your lovely faces out there while I stumble through and probably forget the lyrics of my own songs. I hope that's how I feel anyway by then.

We are all a bit rusty and I found it quite amusing that we all needed to stretch a lot on those giant GYM BALLS, some needed advil for their backs and I am in desperate need of a chiropractor already and WE BARELY MOVED! lol

Okay.... Here's an update regarding the band as there are some changes.

Some of you know that Linda Good won't be going out with us these next runs as our schedules collided and she is touring on her own project so Paul Gordon is gonna have to sing more and real high as well.

Big Dan unfortunately also got tied up with some other projects as well as manning the helm on the children front (We don't make a habit out of BOTH of us being gone from them for any length of time) so he too won't be doing these next two runs either.

Drew Hester took a Foo Fighter gig.

BUT!!!!!!!

We've got a Don Boyette Back in the house on bass!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

And we have a BAD *** New drummer! His name is Sterling Campbell,
mostly been Bowie's drummer for the last 13 years, he was one of the original members of Duran Duran and has pretty much played with everyone because ..I will repeat, HE IS A BAD ***

Thankfully Nick Lashley and Michael Lockwood will be on either side of me telling their guitars who's boss and looking mighty cool while doing so!

As far as openers go, I like to keep it in the family and friends arena so the first run will be a mix of some friends of mine (as special guests), some local bands (that certain venues want to use) and another act that is still is pending.

Very soon this will all be posted!

I need a bath and a bed now!

See you soon!

~LMP

P.S. Thanks for all the feedback on the last blog! Unless some tabloid reporter comes in and blows the deal by taking something I write out of context or translates something I said as a joke seriously we're all good on the Blog front.

[color=#ff3399]Saturday, September 23, 2006[/color]

Last Day of Rehearsal....

Blew out the cobwebs then blew out my voice day 2. Day 3 much better and now we wrap it up (of course when my engines are on and ready to go we have to stop till the first show).

For those of you who have asked if there will be new material played, I'm afraid not for a bevy of reasons that I cannot get into but the bottom line is no, we are doing material from the 1st and 2nd album.

Regarding our special guests:

Neither of these two individuals NEED to "open" for me, they are very talented in their own right and would have No problem doing their own shows however, they are good friends of mine and we thought it would be a TON OF FUN to do shows together.

Roseanne Barr Is my New BFF! lol We met, connected, and had some fun times together over the summer and from that came the BRIGHT IDEA (induced by a little wine to have her do her stand up act as an opener, this will take place in Baltimore at the "Rams Head Tavern" on Oct 8th. Roseanne is just a Raw Rock Star in whatever she does, she tells it like it is and I think that's why we get along so well.

Ryan Cabrera, sweet guy and VERY talented. He's going to play an acoustic set for sure at the Chicago HOB and more shows after that are pending confirmation but I think he'll hopefully be doing most of the East Coast shows with me. I wasn't very familiar with Ryan's music until recently. In Hawaii over the summer he sang an acoustic version of his song "Hit me with your light" and BLEW ME AWAY! He is the real deal!

Finally, we have the talented Matt White joining us after Nashville for most of the final October shows. You can check out his myspace for a sneak peak of what you'll be hearing.

Things are changing fast but the above is the latest, we will post once it is finally ALL confirmed.

Everyone is very excited! Can't wait to see you all out there!!!

See you soon.
~LMP

[color=#ff33cc]Tuesday, November 14, 2006[/color]

Update.........

Hello I'm still in Vegas.
We did the Last show in the US Saturday night and we are off to Canada in the am for tomorrow nights show.
We have had SO MUCH FUN that it's going to be difficult to stop. I am so used to the routine of wake up in a new city everyday, sound check and show I won't know what to do with myself for a while once we're done. The Holidays will keep me somewhat busy but I will terribly miss you all and seeing your faces every night.
The last show will undoubtedly be full of wackiness as it is tradition for the headliner and the opener to play tricks on each other and Ryan is VERY committed to this tradition. He SERIOUSLY out did us on the last show of the first leg in Nashville. We silly stringed the hell out of him during his set and sped up the song we do together to throw him off but his antics were Much better and he recently made the mistake of bragging in front of me that he has never been out done. So.......Let's just say, Now I'm on a mission......Ryan Cabrera watch your back
Splotch is now an official ROAD KITTY, we have had her out with us, she hates the moving bus but she LOVES getting fresh fish from room service? I know, we're nuts and YES, she is beyond spoiled. But she is a never ending source of amusement and she got depressingly independent when we left her for too long on the last tour so I am intent to keep her close and I wouldn't know what to do without her biting my face in the morning.
Everyone is OBSESSED with "LOST" My mom is now addicted as well... I CAN'T BELIEVE we have to wait until February for more episodes!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? WHAT KIND OF **** IS THAT!!??
DAMMIT!!!
Sorry, I had to say something about that, it's SO UNFAIR!
Anyway, Thanks SO MUCH for all of your amazing love and support! You have made this tour so incredibly inspiring!!! I am SO ready to focus on the 3rd record now which is what I was hoping this tour would do and so it has, you have....
Much Much LOVE in Return!
Talk to you soon
~LMP

[color=#ff33cc]November 23rd 2006[/color]

Happy Thanksgiving

Okay weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is VERY STRANGE being off the road!
i am VERY disoriened and confused....Blahhcckk! lol
I miss you guys! I miss sound check, I miss my bus, I miss big smelly clubs to play in!
This is not my friend!
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving weekend though!!!!!
I'll be in touch!
~LMP

[color=#ff33cc]June 20, 2007[/color]

Letter from LMP

To say that I miss you as much as you miss me is an understatement.
I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything.
I spent the first months of this new year quitting smoking (cold ass turkey) and you wouldn't have wanted to hear anything from me at that time anyway. I didn't want to hear from me. It was unbearable being in my own skin.
The absolute hardest thing I have ever done. It took MONTHS to overcome the drug's powerful pull but, understanding what the process is and what nicotine does helped me fight and finally win.
If anyone wants good insight about this for yourself or a loved one check out Whyquit.com. It's VERY straightforward, It helped keep me on the rails. (I still can't believe I did it)
ANYWAY, other than that I am writing. I am taking my time with the next record.
I have also been re-arranging the hell out of my life and the people in it. It may seem quiet to you but it's certainly not been quiet to those people. lol
Also, things are pretty crazy right now in music and in the land of "celebrity" as I'm sure you've noticed. It's not very inspiring, as a songwriter, as a "celebrity" myself or (more importantly)even as a member of the human race. We are constantly drowning and gasping for air in dirty and painfully SHALLOW water. I want nothing to do with it and so my instinct has led me to retract. I realize that is not going to make you happy to hear that but I have found it all incredibly stultifying. I AM writing the next record (In spite of myself). I can't NOT write, but I just don't want to ONLY write about how uninspired and disgusted I am ...lolol
On an entirely different subject I have turned into an insane cat person. Lockwood and I both have and it's not right!
Splotch has a new brother. We adopted him from the Humane society, His name is Finious.
We treat them and talk about them like they are our children. I always thought people like that with animals were completey insane and I have now become one.
She ain't too happy about him just yet. I'm sure she'll tell you all about it
I miss you and I hope things are good for you!
All my love
~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]10:00 PM June 30, 2007[/color]

AMEN MICHAEL MOORE!

I Just saw Michael Moores new film "Sicko" on it's first night out.
I can't recall the last time I felt so provoked, angry, grief stricken and inspired as I did watching this Documentary.
I walked away feeling an overwhelming compulsion to help spread the word and to support this man and this movie!
Regardless of Political position, It is worth watching.
I could go on and on but I wont.
AMAZING! AN AMAZING JOB!
~LMP

July 20, 2007

I EXCITE!

Okay...

This last week was a bit on the shite side of life for me for various reasons, but one main one being that my VERY young cousin (22) actually had a heart attack...........? Talk about having an angel around you. He was saved by a Defibrillator in a public gym after he got off of the elliptical machine because he had chest and back pain. He stopped breathing and his pulse stopped entirely moments later...... Turns out that a producer from the show ER (The real one on The Discovery channel) Ann Hill was there training with her trainer. She happened to remember how to use a Defibrillator from an episode and she saved his life. There are no words to thank her enough. That's LA for ya! I guess that's one good thing about it ....He's okay now. They found out he has a rare disease called "Brugada Syndrome". There is not much known about this but it is serious and there should be! He has another syndrome as well. He is an artistic, incredibly sensitive person, always has been since he was a kid (I used to babysit him). He is the peace keeper on my mother's side of the family. He is surrounded by some who want him to be something he's not and he tries to make everyone happy. He holds everything in and was under too much stress... THAT is my humble opinion on the matter. Any well wishes you want to give him please comment here below, his name is Kash. He is my mom's sister's son. He will read them once this goes up (I told him to check it out)...

Wednesday night, It was Ryan C's Birthday. We went to see a play in Downtown LA called "Jersey Boys". It was very well done, blah blah blah. ANYWAY, I never go out but because it was his Bday, we did. We went to a well known Hollywacked Hotel for a bite to eat. Mind you, Ryan and I always speak to each other with Borat's accent and we constantly quote lines back and forth from the movie. I have seen the damn thing a million times....Obsessive? Perhaps..OR, maybe I just watch it every time I am in a shitty mood, which would justify that number well REGARDLESS, Ryan and I were talking like that while on the way to the Hotel. In we walk and out of the corner of my eye, there he sat..............My hero......The Most brilliant man, The funniest man, The saving grace to all of my occasional ill temperament and disgust I have had with our current society and it's "morals" and hypocrisy for the last oh......few years ....There was Sacha Baron Cohen....Holy SHITSTICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was the man who brilliantly exposed our weaknesses, our prejudice, our racism, ignorance and hypocrisy with gut shattering humor and equally serious self deprecation in the process. I have Never laughed that hard in my life. Okay....Please know that while I am not at all someone who is not amused when I see other celebrities (I can well appreciate some) I am not THAT jaded but.......I am never STAR STRUCK. I was floored ............... lol

Under my breath I said "Borat Borat Borat Borat Borat" while pinching the person who was walking in front of me (My son) who I am sure at that moment thought that I was certifiable. He said "what?" I said, "RIGHT THERE HE'S RIGHT *$%# THERE!!" Okay, so we sit at our table across from him. I met him and as he spoke (I'm such a lame ass)..My face actually turned BRIGHT RED (Riley was VERY amused at my ridiculousness and would NOT stop laughing at me) my ears got hot, my face stung, I stuttered, my voice cracked as I told him how brilliant I though he was and why. He was very sweet. It was very cool. I thought I'd share this...As I found it all quite amusing and he/It made my week

Sunday is Ryan's actual Bday party. Riley chose to turn our entire front yard into a re-creation of Woodstock. Unfortunately I can't post the details because Ryan doesn't know them all yet but I want to Thank Red Bull for Sponsoring....I wish I could invite everybody but my neighbors would protest me out of the neighborhood if I did and believe it or not I have been a good, well behaved neighbor for 15 years!..................?????? I hope that this Blog is as amusing to read as it was to write and I wish you all a good weekend yourselves.

Much Love and respect

~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]Monday, August 06, 2007[/color]

It’s THAT time of year.........

It took me a while but It has finally come to me what I want to do for the 30th Anniversary, Aug 16th Event.
Of course it all came to me in the 11th hour and is nearly impossible to pull off (and everyone is definitely letting me know that) REGARDLESS, I am on the case myself pretty much 24/7....
It's no simple task as it involves many people and many things and all at the last minute.
The opposition at almost every turn has been UN ****ING BELIEVABLE but there are also some amazing people who are helping me pull this together out of good will for absolutely nothing in return. I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!
I wanted whatever I do to mean something, this is NO easy task.
Wish me luck I need it,
~LMP

Sunday, August 19, 2007

WOW!

The last 3 days in Memphis have been incredible!
No one could ask for more. The turnout in the Unbreathable and relentless heat, The THOUSANDS in the shut down streets with candles throughout the night and into the next day. I was so overwhelmed and in AWE on the night of the 16th, that after 30 years he can still sell out a stadium with people from all over the world and even have to have a second show that same night. I was overwhelmed at the Unity and the Love that permeated the room that when it was time for me to speak after the video and performance, all that would come out was how overwhelmed I was. Lame **** that I am I forgot to thank all of the people who helped make this almost impossible task happen in less than 2 weeks!!!
I must thank them now or I won't sleep!

First of all:
Mac Davis (who wrote the beautiful song!) I spoke to him the day before it went out and told him my plan. He was very appreciative and sweet about it.

Simon Fuller, Lian Prarie, Jesse Albert and 19 Management (for helping us with getting it up on iTunes in much less time than they usually do things and for all of the work that took!)

Steven Saftig and the team at iTunes (for making it happen).

David Foster (one phone call and he gave me the only 4 hours he had to sing and work on the track before he had to leave the country) and he did it for nothing.

His engineer Jochem van der Saag (he continued work on it once David left and took minimal pay).

Michael Lockwood (helped get the mix right to keep it Organic).

Tony Kaye (He is in the middle of shooting a movie in New Orleans but took this video on anyway and made it happen in a matter of days! We shot it on Saturday, in a few hours on his day off from the movie and Premiered it On WEDNESDAY 4 days later, he did it for nothing.) We both wanted more time on it but had to let it go because of deadlines.

I would also like to include his staff in this for working overtime and losing sleep.

Stig Edgran who did such an amazing job with "Elvis in Concert".

Paige Dorian (took over after everyone else told me all the reasons it
couldn't be done in less than 2 weeks and made it all happen).

Gary Hovey (Skeptical as you were, you got the clearances and made them happen regardless

RCA and Sony ATV (For giving them).

Gary Stiffelman (He did whatever he could to help me make it happen).

Billy Mann (helped with many great ideas, got inspired and helped in any way he could including coming up with the location idea in New Orleans to build the second Presley Place).

Joseph Llanes for your photographs and sleepless nights working on the project.

Hair and Make up, (Charged less because it is for charity).

GMA, ET, iTunes and AOL for having some faith. (All locked down on showing and promoting the song and video before ever even hearing it or seeing it!)

Thank you guys who are downloading as well. I am hearing IT IS NUMBER ONE ON ITUNES!!

When the building goes up, it is you who helped put it there!

Regarding the video:
This was a symbolic visual meant to represent the following:

They DON'T belong together at all! But that's not the reality in life.

No matter what race, faith or religion, we all start out the same, with a clean slate, un-jaded, relatively happy and innocent. It is the circumstances and conditions that are around us that contaminate us, that don't educate us and THAT leads to crime, usually for survival. THAT is our fault and is what WE need to change.

As unpleasant as it is to look at, they are intentionally put together to show HOW THEY DON'T IN ANY WAY BELONG TOGETHER BUT THEY SURE AS HELL WILL GO THERE IF THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE RAISED AROUND. Obviously it is the most unnatural and disturbing combination that could exist. It is to point out that we can change and are responsible for changing the conditions and circumstances that surround our children that would ultimately cause them to have to go there one day.

It's graphic and in your face, but not a detour from the message of the song ultimately. We need to do something to stop that combination from happening in their lives. No human would have a natural inclination toward guns and crime. That is what it was intended to show. That's what I feel about it anyway. Everyone is entitled to feel how they will.

Thank YOU for putting up with all of my Thank Yous!

ONE MORE THING:
There has been recent question about the repulsive and degrading "Viva Viagra" commercial as to WHO is responsible for okaying that and letting it out there. There is no way in hell we would ever authorize anything like that. I have found out WHO did and I will tell you. The rights to that song are owned by "Doc Pomus' Estate". The guy's name is Will Bratton. WILL BRATTON and WARNER CHAPEL TOGETHER are Who Licensed it. They are the ones who are profiting and who are responsible for this LIMP **** OF A COMMERCIAL. Feel FREE to tell them how you feel about it if you want to wink wink.

Much Love
~LMP

[color=#ff6699]September 9, 2007[/color]

Yikes

I was In Hawaii last week. Got a terrible cold and sinus infection. I was laying in bed this past Monday and Tuesday trying to get over it. Hmm... It's been days and I am still feeling pretty lousy.
As I lay there half alive watching TV I saw the promo that I was going to be on Oprah this next Monday!
Yikes! I think to myself. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! I BETTER GET IT TOGETHER AND START MAKING MY WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!

I call the doctor.

The doctor said, "Don't fly".

I get on the plane to LA.

I land.

My ear is clogged... Okay, It's REALLY uncomfortable but I will give it a few hours....... I think.

A day later, I'm deaf in my right ear, completely clogged.

I call the doctor.

He says, "this happened because you flew. "

"BUT I GOTTA GO TO NEW YORK TOMORROW", I say.

He laughs....."you get in here ASAP or you're not going anywhere!"

I go in.

He looks up my nose and says.."hmm".

He looks in my clogged ear and says... "Not a pretty sight in there at all... You have a cold in your ear. There's fluid behind your eardrum and there's inflammation, if you fly your eardrum could rupture."

"BUT I HAVE HAVE TO FLY AND SING A LITTLE BIT AND NOT BE DEAF ANYMORE!" I say.

He takes an instrument that blows air and sticks it in my nose, blows the air in while he makes me take a sip of water at the same time. OUCH! @#$%$&! POP AND CRACK...... WOW........ "Jesus! What the hell was that?" I say.

"Your ear opened up." He said.

"If it closes again before tomorrow's flight I will need to do a minor surgery before you get on the plane in the morning."

He continues.............. "I will need to poke a hole in your ear drum with a needle with a local anesthesia so the cabin pressure doesn't affect it"

"*$%# YIKES!" I say.

My ear closed again, I didn't sleep, I went in the next morning, he did the deed and if he didn't I wouldn't be in New York right now to tell you this maybe mildly amusing tale. Or not.

I am so happy to be here, happy to be on the show tomorrow and happy happy happy I will get to see some of you there as well!!!!

Bye for now..... I need to continue leading my glamorous life.. I'm off to get my nose vacuumed.

~LMP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#ff6699]Saturday, October 20, 2007[/color]

"Burning"

I wished it was called "Burn in hell you stupid STUPID @#$%$ " as that would be more applicable right now as a song title in my life but oh well he he he.... I'm sure I'll write my own about that

"Burning For You" is not a new cover or song. This was a song that was recorded while we were making "Now What" as a possible cover .
It wasn't high in the running , especially once Johnny Ramone died and he asked me to Cover "Here Today Gone Tomarrow" Obviously that latter was chosen for the record.
I'm glad you like it!
Enjoy!

~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]Wednesday, December 12, 2007[/color]

Zeppelin! (The Golden Gods)

A few Months ago while Riley was in London , she sent me a text saying that Led Zeppelin was going to reunite and do a Tribute concert in the coming months.
I told her there was no way in hell.
Riley, who has been a die hard Zeppelin Fan for 18 years, (she has the 4 symbols from their fourth album tattooed on her wrist) was right.
We are all fans , like most.
As we approached the venue we could NOT believe that we were actually going to See Led Zeppelin in concert. I never thought it would ever happen again in all of our Lifetimes.
The Concert was SPEC *$%# TACULAR!
They used no ear monitors, no modern equipment , modern guitars or amps , It was as if they just pulled all of their original gear out of a trunk blew the dust off and picked right back up from where they left it 27 years ago.
Robert plant (Who is in fact a Golden God:) was in beautiful form! His voice sounded unbelievable.
Jimmy Page , Made me cry and laugh and cry and laugh like a complete certifiable mental patient while he kicked that guitars ass so hard and played so well I actually thought It could potentially Ignite into flames.
Jason Bonham (Oh my god the *$%# PRESSURE On Him god bless his soul) and John Paul Jones were equally un *$%# believable!
It all sounded as if It were right off of their records, maybe even a little bit better than that , like the time gap never occurred in between, like they just ripened as an incredibly fine bottle of red wine would.
They were on FIRE. Oh yeah, Did I say THEY WERE *$%# GREAT~!?
We are in Such an INANE time for what is considered "Music".
I have found it oppressively Uninspiring.
I traveled a long way to see this show in the hopes that I would get inspired again.
It was very emotional on so many levels.
I am sure they were full of nerves from the pressure . It's pretty Brutal out there, now is not the time to suck!
They took that stage , rocked it every which way Sideways and from Sunday, Lit it on fire grabbed it and flipped it upside down and back again, stomped on it a few more times showing the world who is the *$%# boss once again.
It was raw, real , no bells or whistles, NO bullISH, the way things used to be and the way (extreme wishful thinking) I hope they could be again someday.
We are so relentlessly bombarded with Soulless bullISH , sometimes I forget how overwhelming it is because its always there simmering into you as a regular diet and slowly ones light just burns out.
Once you get a break from it and see something that is real again and something that matters, it comes back on.
THAT was incredibly inspiring to me.
Sorry to rant but actually believe it or not I am editing myself. haha.
Many people wanted a review...
This is mine.
Happy Holidays to you all!
Much Love
~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]Friday, December 21, 2007[/color]

Happy Holidays to you all !!

May you have a great new year that brings you what you want in 2008 as well!
I personally am happy to see 2007 Go along with all of the assholes who were in it hahahahahahahahaha....

I officially start writing the 3rd record in January,
I know..... It's about *$%# time... Well, what can I say...
I needed to clean my pen.
Cheers!
xxoo
~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]Thursday, March 06, 2008
[/color]

Confirmation under the gun.

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.
Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.
They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.
Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets.
It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.
How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.
Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

Sincerely,
~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]Thursday, March 13, 2008
[/color]

Your overwhelming support has not gone unnoticed. It has been heart warming to see . It has made me very happy.
Thank you

Much Love and respect,
~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]
Sunday, May 04, 2008[/color]

Re: The Daily Mail
Current mood: cantankerous

Lisa Marie Presley

"On March 4, we published a photograph of Lisa Marie Presley while she was dining with friends. We suggested she might have an unhealthy appetite similar to her late father. We now accept that the suggestion is untrue and apologize to Ms Presley for any distress caused."

The Daily Mail in London jumped the gun in the middle of discussing our settlement agreements and posted this in their paper this past Friday.
It could have easily gone unnoticed, but I am sure they would never have wanted that to be the case. (insert smile of sarcasm and eye brow goes up here).
It never ceases to amaze me how hard it is to get an apology and when you finally do it is NEVER in the same context or magnitude as the original slanderous story.
Regardless, I accept their attempt at redemption.
Also, anything else that comes from this will go directly into the Presley Charitable Foundation which will go towards building the New Presley Place in New Orleans.
No, I'm not quite done yet. I get immense pleasure out of making something good come from something bad.
For those who have been asking recently, The duet of" In the Ghetto " was only up on ITUNES for about a month and a half last August /September and it made approximately 150 thousand dollars for the project. A great start but still only a start.
I have many ideas about fund raisers for this in the future.
In the meantime,
I miss you as much as you miss me, I miss being on the road!
I'm feeling unusually well and happy being pregnant thank you. (For those who have asked).
I am still writing the 3rd record yes. (For those who have wondered about that
Writing with many different people.
That's about it for now.
I hope you are well and doing alright yourselves.
I Always love hearing from you, here or wherever you comment or write to me.

~LMP

[color=#ff6699]Friday, August 08, 2008[/color]

HELLO

Hello ! So Sorry it has been so long.

THANK YOU so much for all of the amazing positive energy and beautiful well wishes you are sending our way, we love reading them. We are beyond thrilled and Blessed, elated and saturated in happiness.

I have to say a couple of things that I feel are important to say right now.

A few months ago, I did a quick interview with Entertainment Tonight and I Stuck my foot in my mouth and said that I was having twins by accident.

I BEGGED them to edit that out and not say anything yet as I wasn't ready for it to be out there then, but that when I was , I would give it to them exclusively.

They really could have ran with it but they said they would not.

They actually kept their word which I found so refreshing, I couldn't believe it.

I really want to thank them for that. They are one of the last remaining Entertainment news shows that has kept its dignity and high standards in the current morally degraded climate we are now in.

In the past couple of years, high profile type people seem to have less and less rights , less privacy and protection. The onslaught of internet and tabloid sites mostly want only blood now. They have managed to make being a public figure a 24/7 public stoning and execution of various sorts. Some obviously more brutal than others.

It is so nice that ET does not engage in that and that they still respect people , entertainers and artists. That they see and respect their value in society and still give them some dignity and respect.

THANK YOU !!!!!!

Now,

I have been asked where the Pictures that are appearing on ET are coming from.

They were taken by Davis Factor and 2 of them will appear in Marie Claire.

Unfortunately , I can't get behind the article that goes along with them though.

I gave a 3 hour heart felt interview and what became of it was Quotes that were usually about something else entirely in the conversation , grossly simplified and taken way out of context and sprinkled randomly and erroneously throughout the 2 pages.

If you want it for the photos then great but I am not behind the article at all.

I MISS YOU

I hope you are happy (or at least mildly amused... )

For those who have been asking me, I am not recording at the moment as there isn't much room for breathing and singing right now, most of that area has been taken up and I cant really sing a line without running out of air halfway though. Writing and recording will resume when the little occupants in there have decided to join the outside world:)

Take Care and talk to you soon

~LMP

[color=#ff66cc]Tuesday, January 06, 2009
[/color]

Now Is Not The Time.

I wished I could be writing you under happier circumstances but I cannot because Two of my very good friends, (John and Kelly Travolta ) the sweetest people in the world have just encountered the worst possible tragedy a parent could be forced to endure, the death of their son Jett.
My heart is crying and bleeding for them.
I personally would not have it in me to bury my own child.
I am writing this because I have noticed that for the most part, people and the media have been very sympathetic and respectful, but there are those certain ones that want to use this horrible tragedy as an opportunity to once again, blame and or attack Scientology?
Folks, as popular as it has been to discriminate and ridicule Scientology and Scientologist's in the recent past , Now is NOT the time.
I realize that there is a lot of mis information out there about the subject which has caused a lot of stone throwing but we are not still in the dark ages and it is still an Unconstitutional Injustice to partake in and encourage such condemnation.
Among most of the crazy made up garbage that goes around about it , It is not true that Scientologist's "Don't believe in " medical care , medicine or medical Doctors and that may have something to do with this terrible tragedy.
Just like anyone else, If one is sick , they go to the doctor, If a medication will make it better then they take it.
If they don't then they are an idiot and you can't blame their religion.
Whatever medical and or physical condition Jett had , I can tell you first hand that his parents were on a tireless, never ending quest to get and provide him with the absolute best care anyone could ever ask for and need, Medically, physically, emotionally, medicinally and spiritually.
I am not writing this to preach my beliefs, I am here to protect my friends.
To the few of you out there that this may apply to,
Let's not use the tragic death of a child to facilitate your insatiable need to attack and destroy Scientology shall we?
John and Kelly have done nothing but spend their lives and their time helping others, making people happy and making peoples lives better.
Please let this family grieve in peace.

~LMP

PS, I am so sorry it has been such a long time since I have written.
I have just been soaking up the love and the happiness that these two little babies have brought us.
More on that soon.......
Thank you so much for all of your well wishes.
I love and miss you very much.
I'll be in touch.
~L
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace   Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:05 pm

oh the twins part
Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie 's old blogs/Myspace
Page 1 of 1