Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lisa Marie Presley
@LisaPresley

My beautiful beautiful angel,
I worshipped the ground you walked on, on this earth and now in Heaven. My heart and soul went with you.
The depth of the pain is suffocating and bottomless without you every moment of every day.
I will never be the same.
Please wait for me my love..

Last edited by ross on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 am

Lisa Marie Presley
@LisaPresley

....and hold my hand while I stay to continue to protect and raise your little sisters and to be here for Riley. I know you would want that.
Happy Birthday my sweet sweet Boy. You were much to good for this world.
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:39 am

Lisa Marie Presley pays tribute to 'beautiful' late son Benjamin Keough on his birthday

Lisa Marie Presley today paid tribute to her “beautiful” late son on what would have been his 28th birthday.

The singer-songwriter, 52, shared an Instagram photo of Benjamin Keough taken during a previous birthday celebration. Benjamin took his own life in July .

“My beautiful beautiful angel, I worshipped the ground you walked on, on this earth and now in Heaven,” she wrote. “My heart and soul went with you.”

“The depth of the pain is suffocating and bottomless without you every moment of every day.”

“Happy Birthday my sweet sweet Boy. You were much to [sic] good for this world,” Presley added.

The singer, who is the daughter of Elvis and Priscilla Presley, had Benjamin, her second eldest child, with ex-husband Danny Keough. They also have a daughter, Riley, 31.

Presley also has 11-year-old twin daughters, Harper and Finley, whom she shares with ex-husband Michael Lockwood.

“Please wait for me my love, and hold my hand while I stay to continue to protect and raise your little sisters and to be here for Riley,” she wrote. “I know you would want that.”

Riley, who is an actress, also honoured her late brother on social media sharing a number of photos of them together.

“Happy Birthday beautiful angel,” Riley wrote.

Diana Pinto, Benjamin’s partner whom he dated from September 2017, also paid tribute to her former partner.

Presley’s representatives previously said the star was “beyond devastated” over the death of her son.

“She is completely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated but trying to stay strong for her 11-year-old twins and her oldest daughter Riley,” Widynowski said. “She adored that boy. He was the love of her life.”

Benjamin shot himself at the Presley family home in July.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:01 am

Riley Keough Says First Christmas Without Late Brother Benjamin Will Be 'Painful'

Riley Keough knows the holidays are tough after you've lost a loved one. The 31-year-old actress got candid about how "painful" it will be to not have her late brother, Benjamin, on Dec. 25.

"Its going to be my first Christmas without my best friend and baby brother. Words can’t describe how painful it is," she wrote on Friday alongside a selfie of the two. "I’m thinking of everyone whose lost someone they love and everyone else whose first Holiday it is with grief and without the person they love."

She added that she's also "thinking of all of the beautiful people who can’t be here with us in physical form and sending them my love wherever they may be, not too far away. I love you"

Benjamin, the 27-year-old son of Lisa Marie Presley and grandson of Elvis Presley, died by suicide in July.

The Logan Lucky actress has paid tribute to her sibling over the last couple of months. In October, Riley celebrated what would have been Benjamin's 28th birthday by posting photos of the two on her Instagram.

"Happy Birthday beautiful angel ⛈I love you⛈," she captioned the new and old pics. She also got a tattoo on her collarbone in his honor.

Benjamin was laid to rest at Graceland in October.

"Benjamin Storm Presley Keough was laid to rest in the Meditation Garden at Graceland with his family including his grandfather, Elvis Presley, great-grandmother, Gladys Presley, great-grandfather, Vernon Presley and great-great-grandmother, Minnie Mae Presley," read a message posted on the Facebook page for Elvis Presley's Memphis estate.

For more on his death, see below.

Benjamin, the 27-year-old son of Lisa Marie Presley and grandson of Elvis Presley, died by suicide in July.

The Logan Lucky actress has paid tribute to her sibling over the last couple of months. In October, Riley celebrated what would have been Benjamin's 28th birthday by posting photos of the two on her Instagram.

"Happy Birthday beautiful angel ⛈I love you⛈," she captioned the new and old pics. She also got a tattoo on her collarbone in his honor.

Benjamin was laid to rest at Graceland in October.

"Benjamin Storm Presley Keough was laid to rest in the Meditation Garden at Graceland with his family including his grandfather, Elvis Presley, great-grandmother, Gladys Presley, great-grandfather, Vernon Presley and great-great-grandmother, Minnie Mae Presley," read a message posted on the Facebook page for Elvis Presley's Memphis estate.

For more on his death, see below.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:36 am

Lisa Marie Presley Reportedly Living With Ex-Husband Danny Keough 8 Months After Son Benjamin’s Death

Lisa Marie Presley and ex-husband Danny Keough are supporting each other after their son’s tragic death by moving in together.
Lisa Marie Presley and ex-husband Danny Keough are living together once more, according to a source who spoke to The Sun. Though the two divorced in 1994 after six years of marriage, they came together in the wake of their son, Benjamin Keough‘s tragic death by suicide in July 2020. Danny has allegedly moved into Lisa’s new home in Los Angeles, where she lives with her 12-year-old twins from a previous marriage, Finley and Harper Lockwood. HollywoodLife has reached out to Lisa’s rep for comment.

“Danny has moved around a lot in the past but came back to be by Lisa’s side immediately when they were left devastated by Ben’s death,” the source told The Sun, revealing that he was already staying with Lisa at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Lisa, the daughter of Elvis Presley, had relocated to the hotel after Benjamin’s death, which occurred at her Calabasas home. She sold the house last year.

“They are now living with family at a new house in Calabasas and have been grieving together,” the source continued. “It’s been an extraordinarily difficult time and he’s been a rock for Lisa.” Danny and Lisa also share a daughter, 31-year-old actress Riley Keough. Though Lisa, 52, and her ex-husband have forged a new bond, the source stressed that they are not rekindling their romance.

Though they’ve both moved on — Lisa was married three more times to Michael Jackson, Michael Lockwood, and Nicolas Cage — they remained close over the years and enjoyed a healthy co-parenting relationship. Lisa had nothing but wonderful things to say about Danny in a 2003 interview with Rolling Stone, nine years after their marriage ended.

“He’s my absolute best friend in the world,” she said. “The smartest thing I’ve ever done is have children with this man because I knew this is the one man I could be connected to for the rest of my life.”

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:52 am

GRIEVING TOGETHER Lisa Marie Presley is living with her ex-husband Danny Keough eight months after their son Benjamin’s tragic suicide

LISA Marie Presley is living with her ex-husband Danny Keough after their son's tragic suicide as they grieve together eight months on from his death, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

Elvis' only daughter, who has barely been seen in public since her 27-year-old son fatally shot himself in the head at their family home in Calabasas back in July, is being comforted by her first husband.

Lisa and Danny, who also have daughter Riley, 31, were married for six years from October 1988 until May 1994 after she filed for divorce in the Dominic Republic.

Just 20 days after it was finalized, Lisa shocked the world by marrying The King Of Pop, Michael Jackson.

“They are now living with family at a new house in Calabasas and have been grieving together, it’s been an extraordinarily difficult time and he’s been a rock for Lisa.”

The source said they are not thought to be romantically involved but have become "very close again" and have barely left the house in recent months as they try to come to terms with their son's death.

Lisa was left heartbroken after her son Benjamin died, and an autopsy revealed he had cocaine and alcohol in his system at the time of his suicide - while he previously tried to take his life just months earlier.

"Lisa is still completely shattered," they added. "Ben was her whole world and she's struggling to see sense in what has happened, it's going to be a long time before she feels any better."

The Sun has contacted Lisa's rep who declined to comment.

The singer and her ex, a Chicago-born musician who was once part of her backing band, tied the knot at the Celebrity Center International of the Church of Scientology in West Hollywood, with just nine witnesses watching them exchange vows.

Comment now

LISA Marie Presley is living with her ex-husband Danny Keough after their son's tragic suicide as they grieve together eight months on from his death, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

Elvis' only daughter, who has barely been seen in public since her 27-year-old son fatally shot himself in the head at their family home in Calabasas back in July, is being comforted by her first husband.

The musician, from Chicago, was married to Presley for less than six years before she moved on to Michael Jackson
The musician, from Chicago, was married to Presley for less than six years before she moved on to Michael JacksonCredit: Getty Images
Lisa lost her only son, Benjamin, to suicide last July after he shot himself in their family home
Lisa lost her only son, Benjamin, to suicide last July after he shot himself in their family homeCredit: Rex Features
Lisa and Danny, who also have daughter Riley, 31, were married for six years from October 1988 until May 1994 after she filed for divorce in the Dominic Republic.

Just 20 days after it was finalized, Lisa shocked the world by marrying The King Of Pop, Michael Jackson.

An insider told The Sun her and Danny are living together in a new home with her 12-year-old twin daughters, Harper and Finley, after her former $2million property sold last year.

The source said: "Danny has moved around a lot in the past but came back to be by Lisa's side immediately when they were left devastated by Ben's death, he was staying with her at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Lisa Marie is being comforted by her ex-husband, Danny Keough, after the loss of their son
Lisa Marie is being comforted by her ex-husband, Danny Keough, after the loss of their sonCredit: Getty Images - Getty
Lisa and Danny also have daughter Riley, 31, pictured with her late brother Benjamin
Lisa and Danny also have daughter Riley, 31, pictured with her late brother BenjaminCredit: Instagram
“They are now living with family at a new house in Calabasas and have been grieving together, it’s been an extraordinarily difficult time and he’s been a rock for Lisa.”

The source said they are not thought to be romantically involved but have become "very close again" and have barely left the house in recent months as they try to come to terms with their son's death.

Lisa was left heartbroken after her son Benjamin died, and an autopsy revealed he had cocaine and alcohol in his system at the time of his suicide - while he previously tried to take his life just months earlier.

"Lisa is still completely shattered," they added. "Ben was her whole world and she's struggling to see sense in what has happened, it's going to be a long time before she feels any better."

The Sun has contacted Lisa's rep who declined to comment.

Danny has moved around a lot since his split from Lisa in the early 90s, but returned to LA after their son's death
Danny has moved around a lot since his split from Lisa in the early 90s, but returned to LA after their son's deathCredit: Danny Keough/Instagram
Lisa Marie married the late King Of Pop, Michael Jackson, just days after her divorce from Danny was finalized
Lisa Marie married the late King Of Pop, Michael Jackson, just days after her divorce from Danny was finalized
Elvis's daughter is still fighting ex Michael Lockwood in court after their custody battle
Elvis's daughter is still fighting ex Michael Lockwood in court after their custody battleCredit: The Mega Agency
The singer and her ex, a Chicago-born musician who was once part of her backing band, tied the knot at the Celebrity Center International of the Church of Scientology in West Hollywood, with just nine witnesses watching them exchange vows.

Since their divorce, Lisa has spoken highly of Danny, 56, even describing him as her "best friend" in an interview with Rolling Stone in 2003.

“He's my absolute best friend in the world," she said. "The smartest thing I’ve ever done is have children with this man because I knew this is the one man I could be connected to for the rest of my life.”

Daughter Riley also said she had fond memories of growing up with her dad in a previous interview, describing her childhood as "so colorful and eccentric and fun."

Discussing their different upbringing, she said: "I grew up very privileged with my mother, but my dad didn’t live like that. And I think experiencing both sides has been helpful.

"My father had mattresses on the floor of his apartments. He lived in cabins and trailer parks. He just didn’t have much money."

Riley went on: "It was a good vibe, you know? When I was like eight, I told him, ‘I want to grow up and be poor like you!’ He was eating a bowl of cereal. I didn’t realize how wildly offensive that was!"

After splitting from Danny, and then Michael Jackson in 1996, she went on to have a two-year marriage with actor Nicholas Cage, before tying the knot with her fourth husband, Michael Lockwood, in 2006.

The 53-year-old is still battling with her ex in court after being granted 50/50 custody of their twin girls, following their bitter split five years ago.

According to court papers seen by The Sun, she is requesting a bifurcation from a judge in LA to end their marriage, as her ex wants to wait to sign divorce papers.

A source previously said: "Michael is done, but the final custody judgement has not yet been signed and they are still working through issues, he wants to get that out the way first after spending years in court with Lisa."

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27   Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough dies at 27
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2