Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom Jones reveals the time he unexpectedly found Michael Jackson at his house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Tom Jones reveals the time he unexpectedly found Michael Jackson at his house Empty
PostSubject: Tom Jones reveals the time he unexpectedly found Michael Jackson at his house   Tom Jones reveals the time he unexpectedly found Michael Jackson at his house EmptyWed May 19, 2021 5:26 am

Tom Jones was on the Jonathan Ross show on Saturday (May 15) and the star revealed a fascinating story of the day Michael Jackson showed up at his door.

Sir Tom Jones has lived a long life in show business and has a host of incredible stories to show for it.

The Welsh crooner was a guest on The Jonathan Ross Show at the weekend when he revealed a hilarious story of the time he found none other than Michael Jackson on his doorstep.

Appearing on the show to promote his new number one album Surrounded By Time and his UK tour starting in July, Sir Tom gave Jonathan Ross a fascinating insight into his Hollywood life.

Referring to when he lived in Los Angeles, Tom Jones said: "Quincy Jones used to live around the corner from me. I bought Dean Martin’s house.

"Here I am, and the bell goes," he continued, "I’m in the kitchen, and you can see Michael Jackson’s face [on the camera].

"I could see it was him, of course. ‘Who is it?’".

"It’s Michael," he said, before Tom asked: "Michael who?"

"Jackson", came the reply.

"As if I didn’t know, he’s looking right at me," Tom Jones laughed.

"He was great though," he added, after he'd invited the singer in.

"He was looking at some pictures around the pool table, and he said ‘Wow, Tom, you’ve had a great career haven’t you?’"

"I said, ‘having’, Tom revealed, "And that’s 30 years ago."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1