Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:18 pm

kjlady wrote:
I wish I could ask Karen Faye if there is any truth that Lisa was pregnant with Mike's baby, possibly twice and both times lost the baby !!!!!!  If so when ?
i should like yo know too
Back to top Go down
kjlady

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:50 am

Karen, Did Lisa get pregnant with Mike's baby twice, but miscarried ? I so wanted them to have a baby together !!!! Heck have the 12 he wanted with Lisa !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 am

Some Karen´s old twists

Karen Faye · @wingheart
No. Michael would not be a good choice for a husband for me. He was an excellent father, and humanitarian, but he belonged to the world. I would want more attention than he had the time to give. I am selfish when it comes to the man I choose as a partner. He did make a wonderful friend. A friend does not create the expectations that a spouse requires in relationship. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart hi, i wonder if u ever dreamt or still dream of marrying ♥Michael? U may ignore this tweet if its personal. I understand Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye · @wingheart
I bet she highlighted her hair and was really a brunette I love you RT @DuchessofW: @wingheart 99.9% true. He had a thing for my Cousin Diana, Princess of Wales, who was blonde!

Karen Faye · @wingheart
Agreed...her inner beauty, her heart and humanitarian contributions, her elegance, intelligence and grace, out weighed his hair color preference. RT @DuchessofW: @wingheart 99.9% true. He had a thing for my Cousin Diana, Princess of Wales, who was blonde!

Karen Faye · @wingheart
Yes. She was a very pretty fan, but not his lover. RT @elusiveshadow: @wingheart hi karen ! Have you ever heard about this french girl named Joanna? She pretends she had a love story with MJ.
12th Sep 2014 from TweetList

Karen Faye · @wingheart
It was her topless photo shoot in Doctor Arnie Klein's patient's exam room chair....oops. RT @neverletyoupart: @wingheart what about Debbie? I know she was the love of his life, was it her brains? Her looks? Her uterus?http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nggbt0

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael preferred brunette's. LMP was his physical type...petit, strong, classy, dark haired, self sufficient, with a history. RT @AminaMichael: @beagleladywv @wingheart tell us Karen,pleaseeeeeeeee

Karen Faye
@wingheart
it is simple. michael told me he loved lisa, lisa told me she loved michael.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Tatiana was his "physical" type, but he also needed an accomplished and highly intelligent beauty. LMP was his total package. RT @neverletyoupart: @wingheart did they have to have a college degree?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Debbie offered to give him children. He did not have a romantic relationship with her. They were friends. Their marriage was to appease his Kingdom Entertainment investment partners and their moral belief's. RT @hagit_g: @wingheart i have to ask this: if he only liked petite slender women, why do u think he married debbie rowe?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael and Debbie were very good friends and Debbie was willing to give Michael anything he wanted. There is a difference. If you truly love someone, you support your loved one with what is best for them. That's the difficult part of a real relationship...being strong enough to say no. RT @Sanasatina87: @neverletyoupart @wingheart I did notice too in conversation with Shmuley and when asked about relationships/marriages

Karen Faye
@wingheart
He was only attracted to slender women, very thin actually, but more petite and brunette...feel free to believe any author you wish. RT @susantqm: @wingheart I believe u though someone write in a book he liked tall, slender women and others say he liked bondes.Thank u for sharing❤ Smile

Karen Faye
@wingheart
MJ and DR had a negotiated and up front agreement. I see it as a business arrangement between good friends. RT @god7like7king7: @wingheart If you realy realy care or LOVE some one there would not any a mouth of $$ that can replace It!#TrueLOVE!

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I doubt that. Most "fans" find it difficult to accept their idols are imperfect human beings not unlike themselves. RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart You broke the hearts of so many Debbie Rowe stans today. Lmao!

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I wasn't in either of their (separate) rooms the night they married. I had a room on a different floor of the same hotel. RT @Satori_Finn: @wingheart Michael and Debbie never consummated their marriage?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Sorry to disappoint you...but seems like someone is telling tales. I tend to believe what MJ said. You can choose also. RT @IdeOde1: @wingheart DR has said more than once on twitter that they made love. Is she lying then?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
The day Michael died, we were not friends. Lisa and I began our journey to friendship at Michael's funeral. RT @shamantweet: @wingheart Do you know where Lisa Marie was living the day Michael died?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes. RT @JakobZwolle: @wingheart During the trial, did Michael speak about a conspiracy against him? Did he tell you something about that?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
During the time I spent with Michael during the trial, he told me that Sony was behind it all. The Arvizo's were a greedy and gullible family that could be bought. RT @devotedMOMof5: @wingheart or tom was jealous for some reason, that no one knows of .?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
The Arvizo's were the perfect pawns to be played in the agenda to break Michael Jackson. They were easily bought. During the trial Michael told me that Sony was behind it all, to financially and emotionally break him and force him to sell his portion of ATV. The strategy to make sure that INVINCIBLE sales could not cover his production costs and the trial would force him to relinquish his catalog to Sony. RT @LittleBubbles: @wingheart Karen, may I ask, is it a fact that he paid off witnesses? If so, can you say whom? In MJ's case?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
They "courted" him, and told him what he wanted to hear. When Uri set him up with Bashir, MJ got wise to Uri and Schmuley. RT @NigelWilliams7: @wingheart Snap. I was often dismayed when a light as bright as MJJ for some reason chose to mingle with fuckwits like Geller

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Lisa is a very honest and brave woman. I admire her. She has confided in me about her feelings about me during her marriage to Michael, and I confided my feelings about her. We also figured out why. RT @mimhadct: @iboz75 @wingheart its alright if she doesnt, im not forcing her.. im just curious

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes. RT @_Jamarvelous: @wingheart where you guys shot by the paps deliberately after Michael split from LisaMarie?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes. Madonna made him feel uncomfortable. RT @_Jamarvelous: @wingheart did you ever meet Madonna? How was he towards her? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:44 am

ABOUT MJ'S KIDS

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I think biology has very little to do with being a father. @yasmin_folha: @wingheart what do you think about those peoples and rumors who said that prince, paris and blanket are not mj biologic son's

Yes. RT @thatmjchik: How about with LMP? Did they lived as husband and wife? @wingheart

ABOUT DEBBIE ROWE

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
They were good friends and DR gave Michael what he wanted most in his life. RT @sweet_badgirl7: @wingheart Hey Karen, I always wondered the extension of Mj and Debbie's relationship, do u know if they did have a romantic relationship?!

ABOUT BEYONCE AND PAMELA ANDERSON

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
No... RT @TodosTapeteDoMJ: @wingheart karen, Michael had a love affair with Beyoncé? And with Pamela Anderson ?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Michael and Beyoncé were friends. RT @TodosTapeteDoMJ: @wingheart karen, Michael had a love affair with Beyoncé? And with Pamela Anderson ? ?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
This is not true. Pamela was not his type at all. RT @PinkyMariposa: @wingheart @TodosTapeteDoMJ With P. Anderson? ?? first time I hear about it. Todos.. Where the rumours came from?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I have met her...she is a lovely person. RT @PinkyMariposa: @wingheart @TodosTapeteDoMJ thank God., she's not my type either lol

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart

No one RT @milicapetrovicx: @wingheart Who was Michael married to in 1992?

Karen Faye · @wingheart 11th Aug 2015

I don't know what went on privately, but they did not fight in front of me after the VMA's that evening. RT @StormandGracex: @wingheart This may be a very stupid question (sorry if so) but did MJ and LMP have a big fight after the VMA kiss?

Karen Faye · @wingheart
He often talked about this to me also. RT @TheMJAP: "They will kill me for my publishing catalogue and for my Estate" Michael Jackson as told to Lisa Marie Presley.

ABOUT DIANA ROSS

Karen Faye · @wingheart
Yes...many times. She tends to have an aggressive and controlling personality. RT @Butterflies7779: @wingheart Hi Karen. Did you ever meet Diana Ross? If so, what was she like?

Karen Faye · @wingheart
They were dear friends...so I suppose he liked her..... RT @chanjuanico: @wingheart was Ms Ross the type of woman MJ likes?

YOU ROCK MY WORLD

Karen Faye
@wingheart

Trudy Green and director Paul Hunter conspired (behind Michael's back) to have him wear a prosthetic nose for the short filmYOU ROCK MY WORLD. This devastated him.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
No he did not cut his hair. He locked himself in the bathroom of the hotel room we were working in. He screamed and cried like I had never heard before. I heard him breaking the glass mirror. I begged for him to unlock the door. When he refused,I called security to break down the door to protect him and help him. Production was cancelled for that day. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart OMG, its true then. But is it also true that ♥Michael was so mad and He cut His hair in bathroom??

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Correct. Imagine my surprise when I saw her name as a witness on his will. RT @TheMJAP: @wingheart That would have been 2001. We're then supposed go believe he allowed Trudy Green to be a witness to his Will in 2002?! Hmmm...

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Even though I wasn't with MJ 24/7 while in NY...I never saw Trudy or Branca during our stay. Mike LaPerruque, his security at that time, never saw them either. RT @TheMJAP: @wingheart I'm trying to imagine your surprise when you saw that she 'witnessed' him sign it in LA when he was with you in New York!!

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I advised Michael on how to get her to do that, cuz she was mad at him and ready to throw him under the bus. He took my suggestions and it worked I love you RT @beagleladywv: @wingheart Believe me, I"m not a fan, at all, of Rowe, but she did help Michael during the trial with her testimony. I do give her credit for that. Sneddon thought she was going to seal the deal for them, and her testimony had the exact opposite effect.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I do not want to get involved with ANYTHING regarding Debbie Rowe. Thank you for your understanding. RT @KMyADoubleS: @wingheart I'm trying in hopes to reach Debbie about this issue that I've tweeted about. If you know how to reach her, could you please help

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Divorcing her. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart i dont get it! Debbie was mad at ♥Michael for whaaat? He had all the reasons 2b mad at her! What was her problem with Him??

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Their "agreement" ended when DR was not able to have any more children. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart Oh.. ♥Michael filed for divorce in 1999? Or she did? He ended their marriage or she left and filed for it?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
There was nothing for her to "leave". They were friends, and never lived as husband and wife. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart but seriously u may NOT reply. Cuz its 2personal. Im just shocked cuz i thought she left, broke His heart, so He hated her. Oh...

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I have no idea what you mean by "close to Islam". Michael accepted all religions. I have no idea what motivates others. When Michael was alive, DR's opinions had no effect on him or his children's. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart oh thats 2personal i shudnt put my nose into it. Just last quest. Was DR mad when He came close 2 Islam? & tried 2 take custody?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
DR was well paid, and legally dismissed from having any influence. You are basing your questions on tabloid fodder. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart the islam nation group during Trial, then Him living in Bahrain, the fake song &the rumour Hes converted 2 Islam

Karen Faye
@wingheart
They were good friends and she gave him what he wanted most in this world. Does that make a marriage real...or not? RT @sweet_badgirl7: @wingheart PLEEEAASE ANSWER DIS ONE??Was the marriage between Michael & Debbie REAL?like real love,sex,affection,more than justan agreement?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
You will have to ask her that question. All I could tell you is he never mentioned her to me in his last several months, and she never attended any rehearsals. RT @ztarplanet: @wingheart Were they good friends up until the end of his life?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
LOL. Michael was actually amused that he could cause two women to be conflicted over him. RT @StormandGracex: @wingheart what did Mj say when you and lisa called each other "old cow" and "evil princess" lol:)? i´m glad you two are friends today:)

THE CASIOS

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes, I know the Cascio family quite well. Michael loved them dearly. RT @KataKosik: @wingheart Did you have a chance to meet the Cascio family? Do you think their friendship with MJ was honest? Not that I don't believe them, it seems Michael had great time with them, but the more I read about Michael the more I feel suspicious about people in his life. Thank you for what you do for fans!

ABOUT SHANA

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I never witnessed "a relationship". But I do not claim omnipotence when it comes to MJ. RT @Sarah49660695: @wingheart Hello Karen. I read somewhere on the Internet that Shana and Michael were in a relationship and I was wondering if it was true? +

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I saw her with Scott Schafer..MJ's gofer. Nicknamed "House". RT @Sarah49660695: @wingheart Hello Karen. I read somewhere on the Internet that Shana and Michael were in a relationship and I was wondering if it was true? +

Karen Faye
@wingheart
She was also a towns person in his film "Ghost"...but I never saw her in or around his trailer during the filming. Debbie Rowe was there and "fertile" around then..RT @Sarah49660695: @wingheart Hello Karen. I read somewhere on the Internet that Shana and Michael were in a relationship and I was wondering if it was true? +

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Everyone is hurt from divorce. RT @sadRhapsody: @wingheart was Michael hurt from the divorce from Lisa or was he like angry bc It seems that It didn't end up good

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I like her...and I am not sorry. It is unfortunately you dislike a person you don't really know or understand. Too many ppl in this world pass judgement without real and solid knowledge or experience. People did that to Michael. You wouldn't do that now...would you? RT @parker_jazara: @wingheart @sadRhapsody karen I don't like her I am sorry

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I have no idea what you mean by that...?????? RT @parker_jazara: @wingheart @sadRhapsody Lisa Marie I don't like her I am sorry they was cute and all but he gone now she probably thanking of him now

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Most folks here are MJ fans, and see him as perfect and not vulnerable and human. Michael unfortunately, did not grow up with good role models, in order to learn what a relationship should be like...and Lisa's upbringing was as equally challenging. RT @MJIJCSLY: @wingheart @atdapool exactly but people only see it as her fault and that's so sad

Karen Faye
@wingheart
No offense...but you have no idea what kind of "husband" he was. Only Lisa does. RT @MJfan05: @wingheart He was quite good husband, not perfect but ok,because it is difficult to make career and mariage.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Not long after they were married. In a hotel suite, she was still in their bed. Don't think she liked that. @Jax3029: @wingheart hi Karen,how are u doing today? when was the first time u saw MJ and Lisa together?what did u think? I love you

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael and Lisa had a real relationship goin' on I love you

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael talked on the phone with her a lot when I was around, but he never invited me on any of their dates...lol

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I knew they were married. Michael called me to come work. It was late in the afternoon. He answered the door... @Jax3029: @wingheart wow,must have been a weird situation...? did u know they were dating/getting married?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
No. She did not like me much then, and had her own ppl. @Meryl1981: @wingheart @Jax3029 did you do her hair and makeup when they were doing publicity or did she have her own crew?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Celebs are accustomed to having a personal entourage. Lisa had hers, Elizabeth Taylor had hers. We are professionals @Meryl1981: @wingheart @Jax3029 was she used to having entourage etc around? Or was that new being with MJ? She was pretty quiet in public pre MJ

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael told me...and she made it quite obvious when I was around. @notlisialsji1: @wingheart Karen why do u think Lisa didn't like you back then ?

ABOUT LISA AND MJ'S DIVORCE

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Certainly wasn't me...really, how would I know? @paris_brynn: @wingheart who was the boss in their marriage ? lisa or michael

Karen Faye
@wingheart
MJ loved Lisa, and Debbie was a friend who gave him children. @madonndonia: @wingheart our love king of pop MJ
Did he love lisa Marie more than Debbie or the same love ????????????

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael had agreed to try and save their marriage, when he heard through the media, she had filed for divorce. @StormandGracex: @wingheart Was it's a 'suprise' for Mj when Lisa filed for divorce or was he prepared for it?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Affectionate and attentive @Jax3029: @wingheart how did you witness him as a husband/boyfriend when u saw him with LMP e.g.?was he like the kissy touchy guy or more macho like?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes, and he dated two and married one. @carlyeicherr: @wingheart did MJ ever have any celebrity crushes?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
They saw each other after their break up. @madonndonia: @wingheart Ms Karen I mean our king of pop was upset after he brek up with lisa that I mean ????????? I swear

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Not at all. Lisa is gorgeous and has many things in common with him. She is also not blatantly sexually explicit. @Meryl1981: @wingheart which is funny cause them he married lisa

ABOUT his gf's MIDDLE EASTER

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I know of one. She was a Middle Eastern Royal. @_mikezgyrl: @wingheart MJ said he had non-public gf's he wldn't "out" b/c they were not celebs (paraphrased). Did U know any -not askin U 2 out any1?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I do mind, and I will not elaborate. Just know he did have romantic interests. @flutterpolitely: If u don't mind me asking. What time frame was this relationship & do u know if they remained in touch over the yrs as friends? @wingheart

MJ MANIPULATING

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes @bleugangsta: @wingheart @tracy3689 Karen, did you ever feel personally manipulated by MJ?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
For instance, if I was booked on another job, he would call my agent and pay for someone else to replace me. @nella_r35: @wingheart @bleugangsta @tracy3689 by how?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
If wanted me at the last minute, and there wasn't enough time to get there...he would get me on a helicopter. @nella_r35: @wingheart @bleugangsta @tracy3689 by how?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
He kept me waiting for him longer, so I would miss my next booking with someone else. @nella_r35: @wingheart @bleugangsta @tracy3689 by how?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Maybe, but professionally he sabotaged me working for other ppl. That is manipulative. @smile4meMJ: @wingheart that's actually kinda cute tho.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes. He knew I had to fly back to LA for a job. He kept me waiting for days. I left. He stopped doing that. @scarlettroseV: @wingheart @nella_r35 @bleugangsta @tracy3689 did you ever confront him about it? Or didn't you mind?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
It is irrelevant who knows and how it is done. He was Michael Jackson. Ppl jumped hoops for him since he was a child @AstoWill: @wingheart Master manipulation when he knew very well that you would easily find out what he did? Makes no sense.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Manipulate and believing and trusting another person are two entirely different different things. @AstoWill:@wingheart A master of manipulation who was easily fooled by the Chandlers, Arvizos, Bashir, Bob Jones, Murray etc. Makes sense.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Of course not...he didn't have to say that. He just "manipulated" (lol) the situation. @Meryl1981: @wingheart @Lobstergirl22 did he ever just come out and say 'I want you round all the tiime'?

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:25 am

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes I did, but those are moments only Lisa should share.

nasi goreng usa
@_sarahhadi
@wingheart Did you witness any sweet memories of Michael and Lisa together? Do you mind tell us a story about it? 😄

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Not that I am aware of.

Karolína Kupcová
@kaja108
@wingheart hi, Karen Faye. Was Lisa Marie Presley pregnant with Michael? Thank you for answer 🙂

Karen Faye
@wingheart
They spent hours on the phone while I was working with him...I knew, when they knew 😂 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4:21 p. m. · 28 mar. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael wasn’t born famous. He was born into a large struggling family in Gary, Indiana. When LMP was born...it was first page news.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
To be honest here. When they were married and together, I wasn’t invited into their bedroom. Lisa wasn’t a “wall poster”she was his love and his wife.

nasi goreng usa
@_sarahhadi
En respuesta a @wingheart
So Lisa had a place on his wall or at his night stand? 😄

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I think if they each weren’t so stubborn...they would have been perfect for each other.

Kristen L Boyer
@kristen92784
@wingheart do you think that Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie were soulmates

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Beautiful I love you

Lisa Marie Presley
@LisaPresley
I’m so very happy to share with you all this special lyric video of “Where No One Stands Alone,” the track I duetted on with Dad. Click the link now to watch on Rolling Stone. Enjoy! I love you

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:36 am

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Lisa thought I was one of them, that's why she disliked me too, until we got to know each other. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1:23 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
That is EXACTLY what she did. She said yes to marriage, hotel rooms and all the characters in and out of MJ's life. When it came to a baby she thought it through first and wanted to work on it more before she said yes.

Renata #SW23 Ⓥ
@mjjwoman
She should've been thinking about that before she said Yes.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
When I understood Lisa, my dislike turned into admiration. She is strong and very real woman, who was up against some very heinous and greedy ppl in Michaels life.
12:50 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Lisa's fears about the fate of the children she would have with Michael, came to fruition with the children Debbie had for him.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Lisa wanted a real home for her children, not a succession of hotel rooms and ppl like Dieter, Branca and the Cascio's around her babies. Can you truly blame her?

Mirella Giurco
@AstralSight
I think Lisa was much wiser. I have had no children in my life, but what I know is that I could never, ever give and sign over my children, not even for Michael. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12:39 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Debbie gave and signed over her children to Michael. Lisa wanted to be a REAL mom, 100 percent hands on, to her children. Think about THAT in a clear manner.

Jane Arzadon
@arzadonmaryjane
If Lisa truly loved Michael how come she didnt give him children. Sad.
12:27 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Because she was thinking it through very clearly. She did not mean never. She meant they needed to work some things out first. Having concerns is LOVE, especially for the little souls you bring into this world.

Jane Arzadon
@arzadonmaryjane
If Lisa truly loved Michael how come she didnt give him children. Sad.
12:22 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
They were friends, and she was willing to give him everything he wanted.

Mikah
@mikaaaaaaahh
do you think MJ was in love with her too? Did he loved her? 😅 just curious 😘
12:15 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael was aware that a woman would actually have to really KNOW him, before they could truly love him. He knew the difference between infatuation/obsession and true love. He married Lisa because she really knew him. He married Debbie for children. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12:13 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
He married Debbie because he could get exactly what he wanted from her. He married Lisa because she was an equal and she told him the truth. The two strong personalities L&M were volatile together, but it is what they each needed.

União Jacksley
@UJacksley
@wingheart Do you think Debbie Rowe was in love with Michael Jackson?
12:11 p. m. · 9 feb. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
She was obsessed. I personally do not think obsessive love is unconditional love. But I would have to say yes to that.

União Jacksley
@UJacksley
@wingheart Do you think Debbie Rowe was in love with Michael Jackson?

Brenda Harvey Richie
@BrendaRichie
FACT!!! Michael was in love with Lisa and Lisa was in love with Michael PERIOD!

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I thought my fantasy was that he was in love with me...Your "facts" have me all confused now. I should just fade away, delete my twitter account and die an old and lonely woman. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brenda Harvey Richie
@BrendaRichie
So very true Karen!

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Because she was thinking it through very clearly. She did not mean never. She meant they needed to work some things out first. Having concerns is LOVE, especially for the little souls you bring into this world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Yes...Michael used to bring her over to my house with him when she was a little girl. He called her Daniellie. I later met up with her again as a young woman with her mom. I love you She is stunning. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2:40 p. m. · 4 abr. 2018

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I doubt that will happen either. I think her ENTIRE life would be incredibly interesting.

Jane Arzadon
@arzadonmaryjane
@wingheart I hope Lisa write a book on her life with MJ.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:43 am

On recording of You Rock My World

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Michael locked himself in the bathroom screaming, and I heard glass crashing.I needed someone to break down the door

I was the one there,who had to tell Michael what they were planning. Frank and security only came when I called them

@MJJSoldiers: @wingheart Frank says in his book that Mike cried during the recording of 'You Rock My World' bc what ppl said about his nose. Did u see it?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
The director and Trudy Green plotted secretly, to put a prosthetic nose on MJ for the film. @inbalrachamim:@wingheart @MJJSoldiers what did they planning? I don't understand why did cry?

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I begged him to unlock the door, but he wouldn't. He was screaming and crying. He was hurting. I was frightened. @MJJSoldiers:@wingheart I think you got crazy while listening the glass breaking, right?! If it was me I would not know what to do...

Karen Faye
@wingheart
I did not want to tell him, I knew it would hurt him, but he deserved to know what they were planning.

They hired a FX make up artist that was setting up (to create a prosthetic nose) in his trailer, and he asked me why

I told them I would NEVER do that. I also advised them to not even try or tell him they wanted to do that.

Karen Faye
@wingheart
Paul Hunter and Trudy Green did not like his nose. Paul called me the night b4 to ask me if I would make it bigger @robcanario:@wingheart do you know y they wanted to put a prosthetic nose? What was the problem with his nose?
Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:54 am

karen on twitter:

Karen Faye
@wingheart
·
15 oct.
Most women would find it difficult and lonely having to share their man with the entire world

Karen Faye
@wingheart
·
15 oct.
Michael needed his privacy. Respecting this part of his personality was integral in maintaining a meaningful relationship with him over many years. It probably is an aspect why romantic relationships were difficult for him and did not last long. Wives want to be 24/7.

Last edited by babygirl on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 7:44 am

More about this topic:

karen Faye
@wingheart
·
15 oct.
I was focusing on Michael’s traits, and how he embraces the entire world with his compassion and devotes his life and talents to healing the world. Doesn’t leave much time for quiet romantic dinners at home, when there are crowds of adoring fans and journalists EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 8:12 am

Karen Faye
@wingheart
·
29 sept.
Princess Diana, Lisa Marie Presley

@flower__lifee
· 29 sept.
Hi Karen ♥ How are you?
Can you tell us what are the qualities of Michael's dream girl?
Thank you Rosa
Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 8:17 am

Karen Faye
@wingheart
·
30 sept.
LOL...yes. I was extremely embarrassed when I accidentally walked through the wrong hotel door and caught them in bed together. That really pissed off Lisa...

MJCorazón negroSIMPLY
@__marie__mj__
· 30 sept.
@wingheart From your own experience and what you saw: How were MJ and LMP together? Were they demonstrative of their love? Were they accomplices? Were they like two teenagers? Cara sonriente con ojos en forma de corazón Thank U Palo de corazones
Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 am

Karen Faye
@wingheart
It was inside his very large suite...with many doors and rooms.

PatriciaMFarez144
@mitziranveer
· 30 sept.
The most embarrasing thing ever ! Rodando por el suelo de risaCara que guiña y saca la lengua I would have died ! Incredible story Corazón con destellos thanks for sharing Manos palma contra palma keys were made to prevent this kind of situation Cara que guiña y saca la lengua
Back to top Go down
babygirl

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 8:25 am

This is old, don't know if this has been posted before:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9