Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito Empty
PostSubject: Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito   Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito

As the world honors Michael Jackson on the first anniversary of his death today, his older brother Tito tells In Touch exclusively how his brother’s legacy should live on forever with his fans — and his children. “I want them to remember that their father was a genius!” Tito tells In Touch of Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, 8. “My brother was the greatest entertainer who ever lived, in every way. He was electrifying, he did things that we hadn’t seen before, he had ideas no one had thought of before.” Tito says that Michael’s good works far outshadow the rumors that plagued his brother, especially with regard to his sexuality. “As far as I’ve always known, my brother had more sex than I did with women,” says Tito. “He definitely wasn’t gay. He was not a rugged, beer-slinging type of man. Michael wouldn’t beat you up; he would beat you with his brain.” As far as Tito is concerned, Michael should be remembered for his generosity of spirit. “My brother was a gift to us from God,” says Tito. “He gave us great music, he left a lot of great gifts and videos behind and the donations of his estate — those are beautiful things. That just shows you the heart and the respect he had for the unprivileged, people that weren’t as blessed as he was. Michael hoped for a world free of pain and misery, and I hope it transforms from a dream to a reality for him.”

IN TOUCH ONLINE
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito   Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 am

Tito then michael had sex with many women Basketball
Back to top Go down
solejackson

solejackson

PostSubject: Re: Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito   Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I THINK IT DOSN'T MATTER HOW MANY WOMEN MICHAEL HAD SEX, I BELIEVE IN MJ'S WORDS, HE SAID HE WASN'T GAY AND I BELIEVE HIM, HE WAS A MAN WITH A BIG HEART AND A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME...
Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito   Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:27 am

more sex than you tito Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rose

PostSubject: Re: Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito   Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 pm

then michael was a sexmachine tito lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito   Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito Empty

Back to top Go down

Tito Jackson: Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito
Page 1 of 1