Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
babygirl

LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7 Empty
PostSubject: LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7   LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:38 am

LISA MARIE PRESLEY IS ‘ALL SHOOK UP’

Lisa Marie Presley looked slightly worse for wear after a night out in London last night (Septmeber 7).

Lisa, who recently purchased an $12 million stately home in England after expressing her disdain for L.A., was on her way home from the Groucho Club at 1 am with her husband Michael Lockwood.

After making an unexplained stop at the local police station, Lisa and Michael made their way back to the hotel, but as poor Lisa staggered up the steps and fell over.

Lisa’s new home in the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which lies close to the town of East Grinstead, Sussex — where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S.

The 11-bedroom pad has an indoor pool, cinema, sauna – as well as a lake in its huge grounds.

Lisa is a devout follower of the controversial religion, insisting it stopped her “going mad or killing herself” and helped her quit drugs as a teen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
raquelrocha

PostSubject: Re: LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7   LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 am

More:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
susan

susan

PostSubject: Re: LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7   LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 am

Thanks RaquelRocha. I don't know to say I see LM weird, I supose she drunk but I'd like to say I see her right but I can't.

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7   LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 am

What? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7   LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

LISA MARIE PRESLEY in London Sep 7
Page 1 of 1