Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page

Go down 
+3
Barbie
sam
lmpbigfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lmpbigfan

Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

The Last she wrote:

Lisa just wrote this entry on her Facebook page....

Just wrote song number 25 from the London Sessions with Ed Harcourt... There is more that was written in the States a long time ago but The London Sessions have been where its at creatively. Going for 30, will pick favorites then it will get Produced at the beginning of the year. It's gonna happen I'm excited .......lots of love. L

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 am

Has just figured out how to access this page believe it or not, after all this time.... (Yes, I am a wanker for that Indeed.)
Seems I've been missing out on a lot. Some things I am glad I missed Smile
Oh well, the place will be cleaned up and better moderated (Thank God) and we can move on.
Most sincerely , ~LMP
06 de octubre a las 11:32

So that happened...Not easy... Thanks for the support , cheers L
21 de octubre a las 20:17

Is VERY happy to let you know that all of your overwhelming support after the interview caused BOTH FB pages to Crash Smile I am very moved by this, Thank you:)
24 de octubre a las 9:40
Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:56 pm

New Lisa Marie Pesley status on December 2 2010

ust wrote song number 30 , is snowed in and adores life in the UK:)
The record gets produced in January in Los Angeles.
Blessings and Happy Holidays to everyone. Much Love, L
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:06 am

Lisa Marie Presley
Hello, Just FYI , I do NOT and never have had a twitter account so please be aware of many imposters and frauds out there. If I ever decide to have one , it will be made very official and you will definately know its mine and me. The record is getting mixed and closer to being done, Hope all is well, Love, ~L
05 de marzo a las 18:14
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:08 am

Lisa Marie Presley
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL JAPAN!!!!! Up all night watching the horrific images!!!!
Sad Sad Sad
March 11 2011
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 am

Lisa Marie Presley
Blessings and Help for Beautiful Japan....
March 11 2011
Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

Lisa "Is Sweating it...literally....fing HOT where I am..... Miss all xoxo" AND "Need 2 fix a few songs and add one so back in the studio soon. Should be out early next year...Will let you know when Record co gives me official Release date."

August 09 2011
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 am

September 2011 Facebook fan page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Record done soon. Hope all is well, L
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 am

Lisa shared with some fan friends on her private facebook:

fan friend: aww how cute! hopefully soon! i cant wait to go on tour!!
Lisa Marie Presley: soon my lovelies..... miss you and hope u r okay..xo L

Lisa Marie Presley: Next year..... spring perhaps...Finishing mixing now then I will officially turn it in..
Lisa Marie Presley: and unleash it on you , poor dears

fan friend: we've been VERY patient, hahha
Lisa Marie Presley: Yes you have and I sincerely thank you for that!

Lisa Marie Presley: I was shown my potential schedule the other day by my managers ...I am going to enjoy a Quiet Christmas and then its all over:) Be ready because we'll be busy:)

Lisa Marie Presley :The next one is pretty exposed emotionally so I hope you like it ...

fan:I had an odd ass dream last night about a show out of nowhere. Don't know why but there ya go. Linds return a call, I'm bored and frozen lol

Lisa Marie Presley :I too had an odd dream.... That I was an eggplant....

fan friend: Come to Texas and remember to name the album after track #11
Lisa Marie Presley We giggle because we ALWAYS end up in Myrtle beach (usually for days) I'm certain we will be there this run..

fan friend: Houston has a HOB now ;-)
Lisa Marie Presley: James, I have actually been thinking about that... So that means I will have to make sure the Title Track ends up as song 11.....Its possible for sure...Smile

fan friend: I think that's what makes it that more exciting to hear. I'm really looking forward to something different from u. Not that I don't love the other 2 but hopefully u know what I mean

Lisa Marie Presley: Steff, hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised...

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 am

Lisa Marie on Whitney Houston's death. Private facebook.

Fans facebook
Lisa Marie Presley
RIP SWEET WHITNEY................................Sad
Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:02 am

Saturday
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:25 am

Lisa Marie Presley

Lockwood and I have begun rehearsals with a brand new band , all great musicians. Trying not to scare them when I sing haha.
Shooting Video for "You aint seen nothing yet" Tomorrow. Love to u guys, L PS, twitter freaks me out!
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 am

You guys have made my day with all of the comments and feedback about the Grand Ole Opry performance.. I am still recovering , that was extremely emotional, exciting and nerve wracking. If you were there and I didn't get a chance to say Hello,please know that I felt you , I love you and Thank You for always being there..L
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 pm

awsome thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page   Fans:  Lisa Marie Facebook page Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans: Lisa Marie Facebook page
Page 1 of 1