Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Message from Lisa Marie Presley at Candlelight Vigil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

A Message from Lisa Marie Presley at Candlelight Vigil Empty
PostSubject: A Message from Lisa Marie Presley at Candlelight Vigil   A Message from Lisa Marie Presley at Candlelight Vigil EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 am

August 15, 2011

The following message below from Lisa Marie Presley was read tonight to fans who gathered at the gates of Graceland for the annual Candlelight Vigil during Elvis Week 2011:

Dear Friends:

Thank you so much for being here and continuing to honor the legacy of my father. Your ongoing love and support mean very much to me and my family. My father always said he had the best fans in the world, and he was right. The fact that you are here to celebrate his life 34 years after his passing is a testament to that.

I hope you've enjoyed our new exhibits at Graceland and I look forward to being involved personally with a very special exhibit called "Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes" opening in the Spring of next year.

Before we know it, it will be Elvis Week 2012, which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time. I look forward to being there with you, my mother and entire family.

Thank you all and I'll see you next August.

LMP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1