Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KATHERINE JACKSON On Second Thought ... I Don't Want to Sell the House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

KATHERINE JACKSON On Second Thought ... I Don't Want to Sell the House Empty
PostSubject: KATHERINE JACKSON On Second Thought ... I Don't Want to Sell the House   KATHERINE JACKSON On Second Thought ... I Don't Want to Sell the House EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Katherine Jackson has had a change of heart, deciding she doesn't want to sell the Jackson family home after all.

During a court hearing yesterday, Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the Michael Jackson Estate, announced they were withdrawing their petition to get the judge's approval to sell the Hayvenhurst estate in Encino.

Weitzman said they submitted the petition because Katherine expressed a desire to sell the property but has since had second thoughts.

The court did, however, approve a petition for Katherine to buy another house. Sources tell TMZ ... she wants to buy the home she's currently renting in Calabasas, where she can live with Michael's 3 kids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

KATHERINE JACKSON On Second Thought ... I Don't Want to Sell the House
Page 1 of 1