Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess Who Revealed: Lisa Marie Presley's Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmpbigfan

Guess Who Revealed: Lisa Marie Presley's Twins Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who Revealed: Lisa Marie Presley's Twins   Guess Who Revealed: Lisa Marie Presley's Twins EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:51 am

Lisa Marie Presley was spotted with her 3-year-old twin girls Harper Vivienne Ann and Finley Aaron Love on a park playdate in Malibu, Calif. on Monday (March 12).

Lisa Marie, who is the only child of legendary singer Elvis Presley, watched over the kids with husband Michael Lockwood.

The mom-of-four recently said she got emotional when she first saw her childhood objects being displayed at Graceland in an exhibit called Elvis...Through His Daughter's Eyes.

Lisa Marie said, "I walked in with my twins [Harper and Finley], looked around, and I gasped. I couldn't tell if I was going to laugh or cry. It was like that show This is Your Life. I walked in and there was my tiny little first record player, my first faux fur coat, the key to the golf cart my father had given me for my birthday that I probably hadn't seen in 35 years."

* Editor's Note: We apologize for the misleading image in our "Guess Who" post. The curly-haired child was not one of the twins. Oops!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Guess Who Revealed: Lisa Marie Presley's Twins
Page 1 of 1