Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years   Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 am

Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Her third studio album, 'Storm and Grace', will be released in May and promoted with a live performance on 'American Idol'.

Lisa Marie Presley announced that her first album in five years would be released on May 15 via Universal Republic/XIX Recordings. Produced by T Bone Burnett, "Storm and Grace" was recorded at The Village Studios in Los Angeles after Lisa got the inspiration from a trip to England.

Lisa, Elvis Presley's only daughter, goes back to her "southern roots" on this album. "Nothing was planned or contrived in any way and out of it came a very organic record that was always inside of me and that I am incredibly proud of," she said in a statement. "It was a dream come true and such an honor when T Bone liked the songs and produced and played on the record."

T Bone added, "I was curious. I wondered what the daughter of an American revolutionary music artist had to say. What I heard was honest, raw, unaffected and soulful. I thought her father would be proud of her. The more I listened to the songs, the deeper an artist I found her to be. Listening beyond the media static, Lisa Marie Presley is a Southern American folk music artist of great value."

Lisa has been scheduled to promote the album on "American Idol" with a performance in a May episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Scarlet Admin

Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years   Lisa Marie Presley Announces First Album in Five Years EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:36 am

Songs:

1. Over Me
2. You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet
3. Weary
4. Close To The Edge
5. So Long
6. Un-Break
7. Soften The Blows
8. Storm Of Nails
9. How Do You Fly This Plane?
10. Sticks And Stones
11. Storm and Grace