Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Janet Jackson Denies Slapping Niece Paris Or Calling Her 'A Spoiled Little B****'

And threatenes to take legal actions against the source.

After a week of dramatic reports about the Jackson family feud last week, it was claimed that Janet Jackson struck her niece Paris during a heated argument, a claim that the singer strongly denies.

The 'Doesn't Matter' singer and the 14-year-old were caught on camera in an alleged heated showdown outside the family's California home, but even though some media outlets suggests that Janet hit the teen - her attorney strongly insists that these are false accusations.

Blair G. Brown, who is representing Janet, has denied that the incident occurred and has even threatened legal action against the unidentified source, who told the story.

According to The Insider, Brown said: "Ms Jackson did not slap Paris, and did not call her a 'spoiled little bitch' or a 'bitch'… [These] false statements are highly damaging to Ms Jackson's reputation and have caused her significant harm."

The troubled family have appeared to be at war over the custody of Michael Jackson's three children Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket. Paris tweeted that her grandmother Katherine, 82, had gone missing earlier in the week - and she then was discovered to be "resting up" in Arizona at a resort.

Katherine temporarily lost custody of the children to Tito's son TJ, and now the pair share the responsibility.

JANET JACKSON
Did Not Slap or Verbally Abuse Paris Jackson

Janet Jackson did not slap or verbally abuse Paris Jackson during a confrontation at the Jackson family home in Calabasas last week.

TMZ published a story last week based on sources who told us Janet went off on Michael Jackson's daughter after the singer tried to grab Paris' cell phone. We also reported Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch."

Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Janet did not slap or otherwise touch Paris, nor did she verbally abuse her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
wildchic

wildchic

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 am

Joe Jackson Checks in With Support for Son Randy
by Jacky Jasper

Was Michael Jackson’s Will Forged?

HSK Exclusive - Joe Jackson gave me a ring this morning. Know why? Because the “King of Pop’s” father wanted me to know that he stands behind Randy’s claim that the Michael Jackson will was forged, and should be thrown out.

Here is what Joe had to say:

“I can’t give you all the details Jacky, but my son Randy is telling the truth.

They’ll use my words agianst me. It’s all going to come out soon. They keep printing all these lies. My son Randy, is not a deadbeat father. These people all need to be sued.”

More than three years after Michael Jackson’s death, his youngest brother continues to raise questions about the validity of the pop superstar’s will. Randy Jackson and three of his siblings called on Jackson’s estate executors to resign and renewed charges that their brother’s will is a fake.

Here’s what Randy Jackson had to say:

“I posted a picture of my brother Michael in New York with Al Sharpton on July 7, 2002, the same day he was supposed to be in L.A. signing his will. How can Michael be on both coast at the same time?”

Here’s what probate attorney Howard Klein had to say:

“I don’t see hoe you come in three years later and say, oh, by the way the will’s a fraud, a forgery because he wasn’t in L.A. when he was purported to be. It’s something that should have been brought up a long time ago.”

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 am

TJ Jackson To File Motion Thursday To Be Co-Guardian Of Michael's Kids

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

TJ Jackson, temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children, will formally file a motion in the custody case on Thursday morning, asking a judge to make him permanent co-guardian, along with the kids' grandmother, Katherine Jackson, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

"Before 10 this morning, Charles Shultz (TJ Jackson's lawyer) will give notice to interested persons that we intend to file a pleading tomorrow regarding co-guardianship. The pleading will speak for itself and be consistent with my prior statement issued on this subject. Tomorrow we will learn the court's pleasure on when and how his honor chooses to handle the request being made tomorrow. No further statements will be made regarding this pleading until subsequent to us learning how the Court wishes to proceed," Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders said in a statement.

As we previously reported Diana Ross will sign off on a new proposed custody agreement, in which Michael Jackson's three children, Prince, Paris, and Blanket will have two guardians, their grandmother Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson, son of Tito.

Ross must OK the agreement since Michael stipulated in his will that he wanted the legendary Motown singer to care for the kids, should Katherine not be able to fulfill his wishes.

"Diana has no qualms whatsoever about the new custody agreement, she only wants what is best for the children. Diana knows that the children are old enough to decide who they want to live with and she defers to what they want. While Diana hasn't been a big part of their lives because she lives on the East Coast, she is very fond of them," a source close to the situation previously told us.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff, stripped the Jackson family matriarch of her guardianship of the three children because no one could reach her for more than a week. The judge said he made the ruling not because of any wrongdoing on Katherine's behalf, but because she had been prevented from fulfilling her guardianship duties by an "intentional act from third parties." Judge Beckloff told all parties while in court last week that Diana Ross and Debbie Rowe, mother of the two oldest children, needed to be provided notice of what was transpiring.

The children have been embroiled in a vicious family struggle for more than a week now as Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson battle over the late King of Pop's will, which they claim is fake. Michael's nephew TJ has been a constant presence in the children's lives and their attorney stated in court that they had no objections to him being appointed temporary guardian.

Last Friday, it was announced that Katherine and TJ Jackson, would be petitioning to become co-guardians of the kids. The paperwork is expected to be submitted this week and the judge will have to sign off the proposed agreement.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:41 am

Katherine Jackson: No Television, Cell Phone & iPad Taken Away While At Spa Last Week!

Katherine Jackson has submitted a sworn declaration that says she had no cell phone, no working television or telephone in her room at the Miraval spa, and had her iPad taken away, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

The papers also state she had no idea that Prince, Paris, and Blanket had been trying to reach her.

DOCUMENTS: Read The Katherine Jackson's Declaration

The Jackson family matriarch says a doctor was brought to the house on July 14, 2012, and "stating he had been in contact with my longtime personal physician and was coming to check on me because my personal physician was unavailable. The doctor advised that it was better for me to fly and not drive to New Mexico. Believing that the doctor was sent at the request of my longtime personal physician, I followed what I understood to be a doctor's orders and boarded a flight as opposed to driving in the motorhome."

Katherine says upon arrival at Miraval Spa in Tucson, Ariz. her cell phone was taken away, and "when one of the people asked if I could communicate with my iPad and I replied yes, my iPad was taken away. While there was a telephone in my room, the telephone was not functioning and I could not dial out. In addition, there was no picture on the television in my room.

"Despite repeated requests to those with me to have it fixed, the television was never fixed. One morning I woke up to the sound of the television. While there was no picture, I heard a broadcast that stated I was missing. I was also never told that my attorney, Perry Sanders, Jr. had flown to Tucson in an attempt to meet with me in person in attempts to find out what was going on."

Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy Jackson were staying with their mother at the Miraval Spa.

"I was never informed that Prince, Blanket, and TJ were trying to reach me. Had I known that fact, and if I had been provided with the means to contact Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ, I would never have gone for such a long period of time without communicating with them.

"While I was away, I had no reason to question whether the people with whom I placed trust would inform me that Prince, Paris, and Blanket were trying to reach me. The day before I was brought home from Tucson, I was finally permitted to use the phone to speak with Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ."

Michael's mom supports her grandson, TJ, being named as co-guardian of the children, and asked the judge for permission to take the kids to Gary, Indiana, for a birthday celebration for the late King of Pop.

"TJ and I along with Prince, Paris, and Blanket are planning to travel out of California toward the end of August for a family function that will include a celebration involving the memory of my grandchildren's father, and my son, Michael. It is important that security planning and travel arrangements for the trip are made soon so that the trip can go forward."

The judge signed off on allowing the kids to travel outside the state of California, as long as Katherine and TJ Jackson both agree. The duo are expected to be appointed permanent guardians of the children on August 22.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 am

Legal papers

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 am

KATHERINE JACKSON
Suggests She Was DUPED
Into Arizona Trip

Katherine Jackson is strongly suggesting she was tricked into traveling to Tucson last month and BLOCKED from communicating with MJ's children -- this according to a sworn declaration by Katherine herself.

Katherine filed the declaration as part of her bid to obtain co-guardianship over Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

In the docs, Katherine claims she was scheduled to go on a road trip to New Mexico to watch her sons in concert -- but on July 14th, an unnamed doctor showed up to her house and told her it was better for her to take a plane instead.

Katherine says she obliged -- believing the doctor was under the orders of her longtime physician -- but when she got off the plane ... she found herself in Tucson, where she had been set up at a luxury resort.

According to her lawyer, "Her children took her to a spa ... because she had high blood pressure."

When she got to the resort, Katherine says her phone and iPad were taken away -- and her in-room telephone was disconnected. She says her TV was also shut off.

When Katherine asked about the grandchildren, she was told "they were fine" and there was nothing to worry about. She says she did NOT know she had been reported missing and her grandkids were freaking out.

Katherine says, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

The declaration flies completely in the face of the statements Katherine previously made in an interview with ABC News, when she called her sudden absence last month a "short vacation."

During the interview, Katherine -- surrounded by Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet -- said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

In her declaration, Katherine never specifies who sent the doctor to her house, or who accompanied her to the spa.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 am

Diana Ross Had 'Thoughtful & Pleasant Meeting' With Michael Jackson's Children

Diana Ross, named as alternate guardian in Michael Jackson's will to his three children, met with Prince, Paris, Blanket, and Katherine Jackson Wednesday at their mansion in Calabasas, Calif. and had a very "thoughtful and pleasant meeting" with them, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Ms. Ross met with Katherine, and the children yesterday. It was a very thoughtful and pleasant meeting. Ms. Ross had no issues with signing off on the proposed new custody agreement," Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders, told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

As we previously reported, Katherine was reinstated as temporary co-guardian of Michael's three children during a brief court hearing on Thursday morning.

Ross "wanted to meet with the children in person, as well as Katherine Jackson, to be sure that this was really the best thing for everyone involved. If Diana needed to step in, she would. Diana just believes that the children are better off with their grandmother and cousin, TJ Jackson, at this point. Diana made sure that all of the children, especially Paris, had her personal cell phone number, so that they could reach her anytime," an insider told us.

"Diana has no qualms whatsoever about the new custody agreement; she only wants what is best for the children. Diana knows that the children are old enough to decide who they want to live with and she defers to what they want. While Diana hasn't been a big part of their lives because she lives on the East Coast, she is very fond of them," a source close to the situation previously told us.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff is expected to formally sign off on the custody agreement on Wednesday, August 22, which will permanently give co-guardianship of the kids to Katherine and TJ Jackson.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 am

Source: Jackson Family 'Postpones' Annual 'Family Day'

For decades, the extended Jackson family has held an annual “Family Day” usually in the late summer, during which all the relatives reunite, cook, play card games and make an effort to limit the fighting and play nice.

Sources tell Fox411.com that the event was long-scheduled for this Wednesday, and the family fought hard to go ahead with the reunion, but at the last minute, they had no choice but to “postpone.”
“The Jackson’s really pushed hard for Family Day to happen and Katherine was really holding out for it because she wanted things to die down,” an insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts. “But it got too complicated with certain members being banned from the Calabasas house, although they still wanted to go anyway and thumb it to the estate, but in the end they had to postpone. No new date has been set.”
Despite the hoopla that has surrounded the Jackson family over the last couple of weeks – from mother Katherine being reported as missing and losing her guardianship over Michael’s three children, to several siblings reportedly getting into a altercation requiring police interference at the Calabasas home, to the latest news that several members of the family have been barred from that family home – the famous feuding family still trying to forge ahead with some sort of unity.

There was even talk of the Family Day – which typically draws up to 100 Jackson relatives – going down at Neverland Ranch, although that would require cutting through a significant amount of red tape to ascertain permission. Speaking of the famous sprawling Santa Barbara digs Michael Jackson once called home, we’re also told that MJ’s eldest son, Prince, has for a long time held a strong desire to buy the ranch back outright. But as for Family Day, it is likely that if all goes to plan that the kids will still attend for Katherine’s sake.

“They have gone on occasion before with Michael, and usually stayed close by his side,” continued our source. “But Michael only ever went when he was at a low point.”
But now, it’s the siblings that are trying to cool things off and rise from one of the biggest low points within the Jackson clan.
“The plan they hatched last week clearly backfired and fans have turned against the family. The fan backlash has been devastating, and that bothers them more than any media report or bad publicity,” explained our source.

And given the plethora of tweets that have come out against the family over the past few days, the term “backlash” may just be an understatement.
“The other not as famous Jackson’s are some money hungry idiots,” tweeted one, another said that “watching Michael’s siblings fight, literally, his children for his money is disgusting,” while another called them all a “sad media circus” and another noted that the family “is self-destructing because now that Michael is gone, money is running on empty.”

“They are keenly aware of public perception and now want to put on their best front,” said the insider, adding that Janet has now returned to Atlanta, Tito has gone off to Tokyo to perform with his blues band and that Jermaine “has crawled under a rock for now.”
Incidentally, Jermaine has called for peace within the family, and rescinded his support for the controversial letter alleging that the estate executors were taking advantage of his mother and that MJ’s will was a fraud. It was that letter that reportedly launched the lengthy family saga
“Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment,” he wrote Wednesday in a statement on Twitter. “It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters … is family.”

Reps for Katherine Jackson did not respond to a request for comment.

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 am

Debbie Rowe, Mother of Michael Jackson’s Eldest Children, ‘Upset and Praying’ Guardianship Battle is Solved (EXCLUSIVE GUEST BLOG)

Writing exclusively for Celebuzz, New York Times best-selling investigative journalist Ian Halperin (‘Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson’) reveals Debbie Rowe — the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson — is concerned for her children’s welfare as an L.A. judge grants custody to the late King of Pop’s 34-year-old nephew, T.J. Jackson.

The ongoing public feud between Michael Jackson’s siblings and the executors of The King Of Pop’s estate did not surprise the biological mother of Jackson’s two eldest kids.

According to a source close to Debbie Rowe, the mother of Prince and Paris Jackson, she was extremely aware of how a notably adversarial relationship between the Jackson family and the executors of MJ’s estate developed in the past several months.

“Debbie is acutely aware of what is going on and is monitoring the situation closely,” the source revealed. “She knew about this for months and hoped that it would work itself out behind closed doors. She was upset that everything is being dragged out in the public eye, something Michael would have opposed staunchly. She loves her children unconditionally and prays that they will not be dragged into this publicly any further. She thinks it’s a very delicate and sad situation that should not be aired publicly.”

Rowe reportedly cut a trip to a horse show short and hurried back to southern California when she got wind of missing person reports about the children’s legal guardian, Katherine Jackson.

“Debbie would like Katherine to consult her before making any changes to the agreement they worked out together after Michael died,” a source told the NY Daily News.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:02 am

EXCLUSIVE
Debbie Rowe -- the woman who gave birth to two of Michael Jackson's children -- has filed legal papers saying she SUPPORTS the new joint guardianship arrangement ... but is warning TJ and Katherine that she WILL intervene if things don't work out.

Rowe filed the documents in L.A. County Superior Court today ... saying she has reviewed the co-guardianship application and signed off on the deal reached between TJ and Katherine to share parenting responsibilities for Paris, Blanket and Prince.

But in the docs, Debbie warns ... "Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention."

Rowe claims her concern is for the health, safety and well-being of HER children; and says she will continue to ensure their needs are met.

Remember, when TJ first petitioned for guardianship, the judge said that Debbie must be notified.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Katherine Jackson reportedly "doesn't want to see her children" because they didn't say that her grandchildren were trying to contact her.

The mother of the famous Jackson offspring -which includes the late King of Pop Michael, Janet, Jermaine and Randy -is said to be furious with her brood as the fallout over tragic Michael's estate continues.

The elderly matriarch recently lost custody of her three grandchildren Paris, Prince and Blanket after they were unable to reach her for over nine days. However, since it emerged Katherine was away on a spa vacation in Arizona, she has been reinstated as a temporary co-guardian alongside her grandson TJ.

Her children Janet, Rebbie and Randy are apparently banned from entering her house, which is rented through the Michael Jackson estate and is also home to his three children after the siblings demanded the executors resign because they claim his 2002 will is a fake.

Katherine is free to meet her kids at any other location, but is said to have no intention of seeing them in the near future because she is furious about the on-going dispute over Michael's estate.

"For the time being, Janet, Rebbie, and Randy aren't allowed at the home. The executors were asked to send a letter to Katherine's children after the trio, plus Jermaine, descended onto the house while Katherine was in Tucson, Arizona unaware that her grandchildren had been trying to reach her, and an altercation ensued," a source told Radar Online. "Katherine is free to see Janet, Rebbie, or Randy, just not at that house. However, Katherine has absolutely no desire to see them right now because she is just heartbroken that they betrayed her trust and didn't tell her that Michael's children had been trying to contact her."

Katherine is reportedly firmly laying blame for the fiasco at son Randy's door and is said to be especially annoyed he has been talking to the media about their problems. She is reportedly livid with her son for his alleged plan to overthrow the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate despite them bringing in $475 million since Michael's death in 2009.

"[She would] never publicly say anything negative about her children, it's just not who she is. However, she is just absolutely disappointed that Janet, Randy, Rebbie, and Jermaine would keep her in the dark like that. Jermaine has apologised, but Katherine can't forget it," the source added. "Katherine recognises that Randy was behind all of this, and wishes he would stop spouting off to the press about their family business. She isn't having g any contact with him especially right now."

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Debbie Rowe warns she may demand custody of Michael Jackson's two older children if family war isn't resolved

Debbie Rowe, the mother of Michael Jackson’s two older children, has warned she will demand custody if the civil war in the famously dysfunctional family isn’t resolved.
Up until now, Miss Rowe has been happy to remain on the sidelines and allow the singer’s mother, Katherine, to raise her children.
But sources close to the family said she has become increasingly concerned about how the turmoil in the family is affecting Prince, 15 and 14-year-old Paris.
Now she has filed legal papers at Los Angeles Superior Court backing a new guardianship deal reached between Katherine Jackson, 82, and her grandson TJ, 34, to share parenting responsibilities for Michael’s three children, including Blanket, 10, whose biological mother has never been identified.
But in the documents, the 53-year-old former dermatology nurse warns: ‘Should the arrangement sought by TJ Jackson and Katherine Jackson become untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, Ms. Rowe will seek court intervention.'
The stay-away mother claims her concern is for the health, safety and well-being of her children; and says she will continue to ensure their needs are met.
Miss Rowe is said to have strong feelings that the children should not be put into the care of the Jackson siblings who became embroiled in a bitter feud over the way Michael’s children and his affairs have been handled in the wake of his 2009 death.

Last month, Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and Randy Jackson took Katherine away to a spa in Arizona and kept her incommunicado from her grandchildren because they claimed she was becoming ill from the stress of handling the multi-million pound estate.
The bizarre family coup resulted in Paris and Prince, both worried about their guardian’s whereabouts, launching scathing attacks on their Twitter accounts.
Katherine and the three children were the sole beneficiaries in Michael’s will.
Miss Rowe, a longtime Jackson fan, offered to bear the star’s children following the collapse of his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley in 1996.

The couple married that year in Australia and three months later she gave birth to their first son, Prince.
Paris was born the following year, but the unlikely couple divorced in 1999 and Jackson took full responsibility for raising the children.
Miss Rowe reportedly received a £6 million settlement and a house in Beverly Hills, California, in return for effectively handing over her rights as a mother.
In August 2009 – two months after Jackson’s sudden death – Miss Rowe reached a custody settlement with Katherine under which she was allowed supervised visits with the children.
She is said to have been monitoring the unrest in the Jackson family closely and agreed to sign off on the new joint parenting deal at the request of the judge overseeing the case.
Singer Diana Ross, named as a back-up guardian for his children in Jackson’s will, also agreed to the terms of the new arrangement.

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 am

Judge Grants Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Kids To Katherine & TJ; Family Drama During Court Proceedings

Judge Mitchell Beckloff gave Katherine Jackson and grandson, TJ, guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children in court Wednesday despite objections from Joe Jackson's sister-in-law, Debra and her son, Anthony, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

During the proceedings Debra, who was married to Joe's brother, Lawrence Jackson, and their only child, Anthony, appeared before the judge asking for the proceedings to be delayed because they had concerns about Katherine and TJ being named as guardians.

"Michael had concerns about certain people's influences on his children.....TJ Jackson and his brothers," Debra Jackson told Judge Beckloff.

The judge wasn't impressed with Debra's claims though and said a thorough investigation had been conducted and it was in the children's best interests that TJ and Katherine be named as co-guardians. It was also revealed during the hearing that Debra and Anthony had been told to leave a party for Paris Jackson because they weren't welcome.

After Lawrence passed away, when Anthony was seven years old, Michael Jackson became significantly involved in his life and was his godfather.

As previously reported, Beckloff awarded temporary co-guardianship to Katherine and TJ after a string of bizarre incidents involving the 82-year-old grandmother/guardian, who was whisked away to an Arizona resort by her children and out of contact with the grandkids for 11 days.

Both TJ and Katherine have signed off on the dual guardianship arrangement, and Prince and Paris are satisfied with it as well. Should something happen to either TJ or Katherine, the other would assume sole guardianship of the three kids.

TJ, 34, is the children's cousin and the son of Tito Jackson. He sings in a band called 3T.

Debra and Anthony Jackson refused to answer questions from the media after the hearing.

Judge Grants Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Kids To Katherine & TJ; Family Drama During Court Proceedings | Radar Online

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am

Executor ignores family drama as King of Pop’s fortune grows

While family members squabble in public over Michael Jackson's money, John Branca, who holds the purse strings of the estate, is a calm center of the storm.

As co-executor of Jackson's will, he chooses to ignore the erupting dramas and personal attacks and keeps his eye on the future, which he says belongs to Jackson's mother and children and to the pop star's musical legacy.

He and co-executor John McClain have been successfully pursuing projects to pay off a mountain of debt left by the superstar, to assure the financial future of his three children and to guarantee that Jackson's music will live forever.

"When Michael Jackson died, he was near bankruptcy," said Branca, suggesting the future for his three young children was uncertain. "Now we know the kids will be OK."

Branca sat down recently with The Associated Press to discuss the current state of the Jackson estate and projects to preserve Jackson's image as the King of Pop. But he resolutely refused to address the elephant in the room –recent attacks on him and McClain by some Jackson siblings who were left out of their brother's will.

They sent a lengthy letter that became public accusing the executors of deceit and manipulation of their mother and claiming that Jackson's will was a fraud. They have not taken any court action and legal experts say the time to challenge the will, which disinherited them, is long past.

Branca and McClain issued a statement calling the accusations "false and defamatory," adding "we are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress is being made to secure the financial future of his children ..."

Secure in his knowledge that all four of Jackson's wills named him as executor, Branca continues to make deals for the Jackson estate that are generating millions in revenue. This week, they announced an agreement with Sony/ATV Music Publishing to administer Jackson's Mijac Music catalog, which includes such hits as "Beat It" and "Billie Jean." The deal is expected to generate enough revenues to pay off a remaining $5 million loan by year's end.

Since his death on June 25, 2009, Branca said Jackson's personal debt of $200 million has been paid off and another $300 million tied to his ownership of Sony and ATV catalogs has been renegotiated.

"Michael had a will and a trust and that's what we follow," he said.

The estate pays Mrs. Jackson $70,000 a month for the children's support, pays the rent on their mansion in Calabasas, and is picking up bills for other expenses including renovation of their Encino home.

Branca’s AP interview was his indirect response to accusations by Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie Jackson that the estate was being mishandled. Jermaine later disavowed the incendiary letter and called for peace in the family. But Janet, Randy and Rebbie fired back with a letter of their own reiterating their complaints.

Brimming with excitement, Branca spoke of upcoming ventures he thinks would have delighted Jackson, especially a permanent Jackson-themed extravaganza on the Las Vegas Strip. It comes on the heels of the Cirque du Soleil Jackson tribute show, “Immortal: The World Tour.”

“The Lion King” theater at the Mandalay Bay Hotel is being rebuilt to house the still untitled show, also a Cirque du Soleil production, which is set to open May 23, 2013.

“It will be highly theatrical and completely different from the arena show, which was more of a concert,” Branca said. “We will have the opportunity to create something special and ground-breaking.”

Declining to reveal all of the technical wizardry planned, he said, “We’ve got all kinds of tricks up our sleeves.”

Every seat will have its own speakers, while the walls and ceiling will be used to create “a totally immersive experience for the audience,” he said.

Unlike the touring show, there will be no live band and all music will come from remixes of Jackson’s recordings.

Branca and co-executor McClain, a reclusive recording executive, say they understand Jackson;s’s desires to take care of his mother and children —Prince, Paris and Blanket—financially and keep his music alive.

“We feel Michael entrusted us with his legacy and with the future of his mother and children,” Branca said. “We’re honored and proud and passionate about celebrating Michael. It’s a labor of love for us. We love Michael.”

Branca met Jackson in 1980 when both were just starting out and their success story was legendary. But there were rocky periods. During more than two decades together they had two three-year periods of estrangement over business disagreements.

Branca was rehired by Jackson a month before he died, with instructions to draft an agenda for future business deals. Branca presented the plan a week before Jackson died and it has been the roadmap for the estate’s posthumous enterprises.

In addition to the new Las Vegas show, a new album and a concert DVD will be released soon celebrating the 25th anniversary of Jackson’s “BAD” album. And a two-hour documentary by acclaimed filmmaker Spike Lee on the making of “BAD” will show at the Toronto and Venice film festivals next month.

The anniversary promotions include a deal with Pepsi to put silhouettes of Jackson on a billion cans of soda in 20 countries.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 am

T.J. Jackson made permanent co-guardian of Michael Jackson’s kids

T.J. Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson, has been granted permanent shared custody of Jackson’s three children.

He had previously been named as a temporary co-guardian with Jackson’s mother, Katherine Jackson and will now share guardian duties of Paris,Prince-Michael and Blanket long-term.

A judge made the decision despite an objection from Debra Jackson, a woman who identified herself as Jackson’s cousin and said that she and her son, Anthony Jackson, have been cut off from the lives of the Jackson children.

Meanwhile, Diana Ross, who is next in line as potential guardian according to Michael Jackson’s will, submitted a letter to the court supporting T.J. Jackson’s appointment.

lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 am

Katherine Jackson Wants An Extensive Audit Of Michael's Estate

Katherine Jackson's legal team wants to do an extensive audit of late son Michael Jackson's estate, the matriarch's attorney, Perry Sanders, told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"My audit is being done to see the details of where the money is coming from and where it is going," Sanders told Radar. "The beneficiaries should be entitled to all detailed documentation so they can see what THEIR money is paying for."

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

On July 19, Katherine's lawyers submitted legal docs asking for "production of supporting documents for account current," and the docs state, "Ms. Katherine Jackson...hereby requests that representatives John Branca, John McClain and counsel for the Estate of Michael Jackson produce for inspection and audit all supporting documents for the Second Account Current and Report of Status of Administration and Petition.."

However, lawyers for Michael Jackson's Estate have several issues with Katherine Jackson's request, and said in their response, "John Branca and John McClain object to the Request to the extent that it is vague and ambiguous as to the phrase 'all supporting documents for the Second Account Current' in that the Request encompasses thousands of pages of documents which potentially support the Second Account Current...Responding Party (the executors) objects to the Request to the extent that it seeks highly confidential business and financial information...it will not produce such documents absent the entry of a stipulation and protective order governing, among other things, the access to and use highly confidential documents." Most of the contracts that the estate has entered into are sealed because they contain trade secrets and other privileged information, and this is routinely done to protect the best interests of the estate.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Kids Star In Tribute Concert

As previously reported, Judge Mitchell Beckloff awarded co-guardianship of Michael's three children to Katherine and TJ Jackson on Wednesday after a string of bizarre incidents involving the 82-year-old grandmother/guardian, who was whisked away to an Arizona resort by her children and out of contact with the grandkids for 11 days.

Almost all of the major contracts, business deals and other transactions have all been presented to Judge Beckloff by the executors, in order to be transparent with Michael Jackson's estate. The executors have requested that Michael Jackson's estate be handled in probate court for another year.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

In the three years since Michael's tragic death, the executors have wiped almost $475 million dollar in debt off the books that the pop singer had when he passed away. The estate has entered into lucrative business agreements with Pepsi, Cirque du Soleil and were instrumental in the wildly successful theatrical release of Michael Jackson's rehearsal footage, This Is It.

Judge Mithcell Beckloff will weigh in on what documents if any, the estate will turn over to Katherine Jackson.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. DRAMA PART II
Page 1 of 1