Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paris Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:30 am

Paris Jackson: “Janet called me a ‘fake n!gga'”

EXCLUSIVE: The relationship between Paris and Janet Jackson has historically been quite distant, but a source close to the Jackson family is alleging their issues are deeper than fans could ever imagine. The source explains: “Paris cannot stand Janet. She feels that Janet is jealous of all the attention and love that Michael gave her as a child. Apparently, Janet couldn’t stand to see another woman being closer to her brother than she was. This is what initially drove the wedge between those two. Janet’s insecurities. Paris even told me that Janet called her a ‘fake n!gga’ during one of their heated arguments. She does not feel that Paris is Michael’s biological child, and she doesn’t have enough class or decency to hide how she feels, either. Paris isn’t even ‘trying to be Black’, so it’s ridiculous that Janet would resort to such sandbox foolery against her. Paris is like the ‘Whitest’ girl you’ll ever meet. She realizes that although she is mixed, many will see her as White. She’s not trying to offend anyone. Janet pretends to be this lovable, sweet person but she’s really a b!tch. And I hate how she treats Paris. I have to say something. I have to let people know Janet is not who her fans think she is!”

https://politicalnuggets.com/paris-jack ... fake-ngga/
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 6:16 am

I’ve finally learnt to love myself through music, says Paris Jackson

Paris Jackson says she has learnt “self-love” by expressing
herself through music after battling addiction and depression following her father’s death.

The 23-year-old actress, singer and model is the only daughter of Michael Jackson, who died when she was 11. She has two brothers, Prince, 24, and Blanket, 19.

After the death of her father in 2009, Paris faced difficulties in her teenage years including grief, drug abuse and attempted suicide.

But in the latest edition of ES Magazine, the star — who is about to release her debut album Wilted, a collection of melancholy indie-folk tracks — said she had found herself through music.

“I’m at a point in my life where it’s the first time I’ve ever truly experienced self-love,” she said. “A big part of it is definitely the self-expression. I’m accepting that this music thing, being a musician, is what I was born to do.”

She also spoke about the lasting influence of her father — in both her creativity and how she lives her life.

“I think he’ll always influence everything I do in some way, whether it’s subconscious or intentional. I was around that creativity all the time, so I’m sure I learnt a lot of what I have from that.”

She added: “My brothers and I have always been massive fans of his music, obviously, but he was always very modest about it. He was very humble.”

Paris said her father had installed strong morals in her and her brothers.

“We were very privileged growing up, but when it came to things like getting toys and going on the rides, we had to earn that,” she said. “We were lucky enough to be raised with solid morals.

“He would be like: ‘Oh, you want to go to Toys ‘R’ Us and get five toys? Great. You need to read five books — and I will test you on those books.’ It was very clear to us that those rides and the zoo were for underprivileged children — children who were sick and couldn’t go to Disneyland. If we were good, and we did our homework and we worked hard throughout the week, maybe we could go at the weekends, but we had to earn it.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/p ... 29600.html
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 4:12 am

PARIS JACKSON
TO APPEAR IN 'AMERICAN HORROR STORY'

How's this for scary good -- Paris Jackson just upped her acting game after landing a role in the upcoming season of 'American Horror Story.'

Production sources tell TMZ ... Paris will appear in at least 1 episode of the popular FX anthology horror series. The highly-anticipated series, which was delayed in 2020 due to the pandemic, is being dubbed "American Horror Story: Double Feature." Series creator Ryan Murphy recently teased it and said there will be 2 horrifying stories in one season.

Yes, season 10 will be split into 2 mini-seasons. Murphy already confirmed, "One set by the sea" already has its cast ... featuring Sarah Paulson, Macaulay Culkin and Kathy Bates. Murphy said the cast for the second mini-season, "A second by the sand," will be announced soon.

But, we know Paris will appear in the second mini-season.

BTW ... this is not Paris' first acting gig. She's had several already ... including appearing as Rachel Wells in the FOX series "Star" and appearing in the comedy film, "Gringo."

News of Paris' new TV role comes on the heels of her and the UK band, The Struts, dropping the music video to their first single, "Low Key in Love."

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/04/22/paris-jackson-acting-american-horror-story-next-season-the-struts/?__twitter_impression=true
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:09 am

Paris Jackson says she suffers from PTSD because of the paparazzi

Paris Jackson, the daughter of Michael Jackson, has a one-on-one discussion with fellow paparazzi target and friend Willow Smith on Wednesday’s edition of 'Red Table Talk.'

Paris Jackson, stopping by “Red Table Talk” for a frank discussion about living under the media glare, reveals she suffers long-term anxiety and trauma from enduring countless camera clicks by paparazzi since she was a child.

“I experience auditory hallucinations sometimes with camera clicks and severe paranoia and have been going to therapy for a lot of things but that included,” Jackson says. “I'll hear a trash bag rustling and flinch in panic.” She adds: "I think it's standard PTSD."

Jackson, the daughter of Michael Jackson, has a one-on-one discussion with fellow paparazzi target and friend Willow Smith on Wednesday’s edition of the online talk show that airs on Facebook Watch at 9 a.m. PDT/noon EDT.

During the show's introduction, Smith says she met Jackson on the set of mom Jada Pinkett Smith's TV show “Hawthorne.” Smith and Jackson soon forged a bond over growing up with parents in the spotlight, and over a love of music, modeling, and issues like mental health, sexuality and body image. One way Jackson says she keeps some privacy is by asking people in her home to sign non-disclosure agreements.

Jackson, who has dated men and women, tells Smith that while there is tension with some of her family members over her sexuality, she has leaned on her brothers — Prince and Prince Michael II — and longtime family friend Omer Bhatti.

“They've always been super-supportive,” she says, noting that to better connect with his sister, Prince Jackson in high school joined a student-run club that unites LGBTQ+ and allied youth. “Not a lot of people can say they have siblings that support them like that.”

In 2020, Paris Jackson and then-boyfriend Gabriel Glenn — who formed the acoustic duo The Soundflowers — had a docu-series on Facebook Watch called “Unfiltered,” which provided a glimpse into her private life. Jackson revealed self-harm and suicide attempts in her testimonials, and said music was a way to channel her pain. She released her debut solo album “Wilted” in November.

“Red Table Talk” has recently made headlines with interviews with Olivia Jade Giannulli, Kelly Osbourne, and when Pinkett Smith and her husband, Will Smith, discussed their marriage.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop ... i-n1270665
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 5:15 am

Paris Jackson opens up about her current relationship with her mum Debbie Rowe

Paris Jackson has given a lengthy interview to friend Willow Smith for her family's Red Table talk show, and has opened up about her family – including her mum Debbie Rowe.

When asked by Willow how it was to begin a relationship with her mother at the age of 15, four years after losing her dad, Paris said: "It's cool. Like, getting to know her, seeing how similar we are, getting into what kind of music she likes, and she really likes country and folk. I sent her some of the stuff that I'm working on that have, like, banjos in them."

Reflecting on a picture being shown on screen of the pair together last month for Debbie's birthday, Paris added: "We look a lot alike. It's just cool having her as a friend. It's very chill, which I love. It's the perfect word to describe it."

The 22-year-old also opened up about her unique name, revealing the surprising reason behind it.

"So I've been told that Kathy Hilton and my dad were really close growing up. They were like, best friends, and I think they made a pact that they were gonna name their first daughter Paris. I think that's how me and P – we call her P1, I'm P2."

She continued: "Then there's also like another story, of just, like, my dad really, really loved that city. So much. When I got to explore Paris, I felt really connected to him. I was like 'Okay, I get it.' 'Cause I just didn't understand my name for a long time but I went there and I'm like 'I get it, this is awesome'."

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20210617115525/paris-jackson-rare-interview-mother-debbie-rowe/
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 8:27 am

Paris posted this:

Paris  Jackson 20210621-012130
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 3:27 am

Paris Jackson reveals her godfather Macaulay Culkin helped her nail her American Horror Stories audition

By Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com

She plays a bully named Maya on American Horror Stories, a spinoff anthology for American Horror Story.

And Paris Jackson spoke out about how her godfather Macaulay Culkin, 40, helped her nail her audition.

The 23-year-old model and address revealed that he gave her advice that has clearly paid off in an interview with E! Online.

Macaulay told her to 'overdo it at certain points' and kind of like, overact and kind of make it theatrical.'

Paris also noted that because he is already in the AHS family, he already signed a NDA so she could talk to him about it.

'They were very, very uptight about the the NDAs and things like that,' Paris explained.

Adding: 'But I did figure, he signed an NDA, he's in the AHS family. I feel like if I could tell anyone, it would be him.'

Paris ended up landing the role as Maya on the spinoff American Horror Stories; she is featured in two episodes.

Macaulay plays Mickey on season 10 of American Horror Story.

The star also said that while they were on set of AHS, they sent each other snaps of themselves in full makeup.

'I sent him a picture of my face covered in blood and then he sent me a picture of blood in his hair. It was cute,' she said.

Macaulay is the godfather of Paris and also her two siblings, Prince and Blanket.

He was also a longtime friend of their father, Michael Jackson, who died in 2009.

Paris' acting credits include Star (2017), Scream: the TV series (2019), The Space Between and Habit (both 2021).

She is also featured in Sex Appeal, which is currently in post-production.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9804205/amp/Paris-Jackson-reveals-godfather-Macaulay-Culkin-helped-nail-AHS-audition.html?__twitter_impression=true
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:14 am

Paris  Jackson 20210829-180841
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:26 am

From Paris's instagram about MJ's 63 birthday

Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:30 am

Paris at Beachfest 2021 in Rodondo Beah CA.

Paris  Jackson 20210912-192809

Last edited by ross on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:31 am

Eliot with Debbie Rowe at concert

Paris  Jackson 20210912-191752
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 am

EMMYS 2021

Paris  Jackson 20210912-191713
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:47 am

Paris Jackson Dropped Gems About Dad, MJ, Being Killed And Her Blackness: ‘I’m Not White’

Posted On : September 17, 2021

Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris Jackson (23), has just done her first in-depth interview and she has ZERO problems telling her truths and her Pop’s truths to the world. Wait ’til you see what she said about MJ being murdered, what he told her, her Blackness, and so much more.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Paris let it all out and it seems like she’s been waiting for this moment to finally get a bunch of stuff off of her chest.

[size=30]PARIS ON HER DAD BEING MURDERED & SHE WANTS JUSTICE[/size]

Here are a few excerpts of Paris’ Rolling Stone interview where she drops hints about who she thinks killed her dad:

Quote :
Via RS: Paris has a lingering distaste for AEG Live, the promoters behind the planned This Is It tour – “AEG Live does not treat their performers right,” she alleges. “They drain them dry and work them to death.” (A rep for AEG declined comment.)

She also remembered how her dad was “exhausted” and “couldn’t sleep all the time” during the AEG tour ;and thinks MJ’s death is far bigger than Dr.Murray:

Quote :
Paris blames Dr. Conrad Murray – who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in her father’s death – for the dependency on the anesthetic drug propofol that led to it. She calls him “the ‘doctor,'” with satirical air quotes. But she has darker suspicions about her father’s death. “He would drop hints about people being out to get him,” she says. “And at some point he was like, ‘They’re gonna kill me one day.'”
Quote :
Paris is convinced that her dad was, somehow, murdered. “Absolutely,” she says. “Because it’s obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullshit, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bullshit.”
SHE WANTS JUSTICE
Quote :
But who would have wanted Michael Jackson dead? Paris pauses for several seconds, maybe considering a specific answer, but just says, “A lot of people.” Paris wants revenge, or at least justice. “Of course,” she says, eyes glowing. “I definitely do, but it’s a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that’s all I can say about that right now.”

[size=30]PARIS: ‘I’M BLACK, I AM NOT WHITE, I’M JUST LIGHT SKIN’[/size]

Paris also wanted to let the world know that although some see her as White that she does not view herself as such. She says she’s a Black woman and that her dad taught her to be proud of being Black:

Quote :
Via RS: “He [Michael Jackson] is my father,” she says, making fierce eye contact. “He will always be my father. He never wasn’t, and he never will not be. People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it’s almost scary.

Quote :
“I consider myself black,” she says, adding later that her dad “would look me in the eyes and he’d point his finger at me and he’d be like, ‘You’re black. Be proud of your roots.’ And I’d be like, ‘OK, he’s my dad, why would he lie to me?’ So I just believe what he told me. ‘Cause, to my knowledge, he’s never lied to me.

Quote :
“Most people that don’t know me call me white,” Paris concedes. “I’ve got light skin and, especially since I’ve had my hair blond, I look like I was born in Finland or something.” She points out that it’s far from unheard of for mixed-race kids to look like her – accurately noting that her complexion and eye color are similar to the TV actor Wentworth Miller’s, who has a black dad and a white mom.

[size=30]MJ CRIED TO PARIS ABOUT THE HATE HE’D RECEIVED[/size]

Paris said her pops, MJ, told she and her brothers the TRUTH about America in a very explicit way:
Quote :
“His number-one focus for us,” says Paris, “besides loving us, was education. And he wasn’t like, ‘Oh, yeah, mighty Columbus came to this land!’ He was like, ‘No. He fu*king slaughtered the natives.'” Would he really phrase it that way? “He did have kind of a potty mouth. He cussed like a sailor.” But he was also “very shy.”

MICHAEL TO HIS DAUGHTER, PARIS: “CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS F*^KIN’ SLAUGHTERED NATIVES!”
MJ would cry and tell Paris (at the age of 9) things about the hate he gets from the world:

Quote :
“My dad would cry to me at night,” she says, sitting at the counter of a New York coffee shop in mid-December, cradling a tiny spoon in her hand. She starts to cry too. “Picture your parent crying to you about the world hating him for something he didn’t do. And for me, he was the only thing that mattered. To see my entire world in pain, I started to hate the world because of what they were doing to him. I’m like, ‘How can people be so mean?'” She pauses. “Sorry, I’m getting emotional.”

Wow…Paris said a LOT. Michael Jackson apparently kept it 100 with his kids back then. Gotta love it. Thoughts ILOSM fam?’
Source

https://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/paris-jackson-dropped-gems-about-dad-mj-being-killed-and-her-blackness-im-not-white/
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:55 am

Paris Jackson puts on an edgy display in a 'Rock Royalty' crop top and stylish cargo pants as she joins the stars at Stella McCartney's PFW show

By Ciara Farmer For Mailonline12:02 04 Oct 2021, updated 17:24 04 Oct 2021

She's made herself a Paris Fashion Week permafixture. 
And Paris Jackson was again lighting up the FROW on Monday as she joined a bevy of stars in attending Stella McCartney's Spring/Summer 2022 showcase.  
The 23-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson looked every inch the rock star as she wowed in a one-shouldered top adorned with the words Rock Royalty and loose-fitting cargo pants as she posed up a storm with fellow celebrity offspring.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10056873/amp/Paris-Jackson-puts-edgy-display-Rock-Royalty-crop-top.html?__twitter_impression=true
Back to top Go down
ross

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson EmptyMon May 23, 2022 5:41 am

Paris Jackson makes rare comments about her late father Michael Jackson as she says he was a 'free-love, hippie-type dude'

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
14:49 BST 13 May 2022 , updated 16:41 BST 13 May 2022

The model King Of Pop Michael Jackson - who died in 2009 - was a 'free-love, hippie-type dude.' And her dad inspired her to keep an 'open mind' when it comes to beauty.

The 24-year-old musician-and-model - who is the daughter of The King of Pop and Debbie Rowe - says it was drummed into her that 'beauty comes from the inside', and so she's always up for experimenting with her appearance.

Speaking to POPSUGAR, she said: 'I try and always keep an open mind - not just with makeup, but with everything.

'I was raised by a free-love, hippie-type dude, so we were taught that beauty comes from the inside - and to this day, I still believe that.'

Paris's signature look is a smoky eye.

She shared: 'My go-to look is just a little bit of eyeliner at the very edge of my eye, like a wing, but I don't really touch the eyelids as much.

'I feel like a smoky [eye] is somewhere between that and '80s rock and roll.'

Meanwhile, the Let Down singer - who is the face of KVD Beauty's latest campaign - admitted it's only more recently that she's felt 'good about myself and my body' as a result of practicing self-love.

She said: 'Recently, I've learned how to cope with it all by practicing self-love and affirmations and diving deeper into my spiritual life.

'It wasn't until the last couple of years that I've started feeling really good about myself and my body, and feeling comfortable and everything. Those moments of self-love aren't 24/7, but the bad moments are fewer and further between.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10813605/Paris-Jackson-makes-rare-comments-late-father-Michael-Jackson.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paris  Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson   Paris  Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson
Page 1 of 1