Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson - Janet Jackson Wishes Paris Had Waited To Start Career

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Michael Jackson - Janet Jackson Wishes Paris Had Waited To Start Career Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson - Janet Jackson Wishes Paris Had Waited To Start Career   Michael Jackson - Janet Jackson Wishes Paris Had Waited To Start Career EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:27 am

Janet Jackson is ''excited'' her 13-year-old niece Paris Jackson has landed her first movie role but wishes she had waited longer before beginning her career.
Janet Jackson wishes her niece Paris had "waited" before beginning her acting career.
It was recently revealed that Paris - the 13-year-old daughter of late pop icon Michael Jackson - had landed her debut movie role in 'Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys' and while her famous aunt is "excited" about the opportunity, she doesn't want the youngster to miss out on her childhood in the way she did.
Former child star Janet told 'Access Hollywood': "I'm excited for her, but it worries me a little bit. Yeah, I wish that she would maybe wait.
"I got into the business at a young age. It's not an easy thing. Your childhood.you completely lose and I didn't get to experience that, so she has the rest of her adult life to be that actress that she wants to be and I told her that."
Janet has advised Paris to spend time studying acting before she fully begins her career.
She added: "I told her I would take this time to just study. really, really study the craft."
Despite Janet's concerns, Paris - who, along with her brothers Prince Michael, 14, and nine-year-old Prince Michael II aka Blanket, now lives with her grandmother Katherine Jackson - recently insisted she had a "normal" life.
She said: "I do have like a regular childhood. I mean, I'm treated the same. When I came to [my new school] they didn't know who I was. I was like, 'Yes, I have a chance to be normal.' "

Contactmusic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Page 1 of 1