Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES

Go down 
+10
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
pharlow
katelove
madalena
ABRILMICHAELJACKSON
bibifoc
ross
Scarlet Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Coincidences

Do you know this? Kevyn Aucoin did Lisa Marie's make up when she did Marilyn Monroe shot and also did Janet Jackson's make up in the scream video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can find more coincidences here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Little House of True Love Story
Back to top Go down
Gracy

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 pm

I really think that this Jermaine's quote is very true :

"his heart finally got to know true love and I think a part of it stayed with Lisa Marie right until the very end..."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

Gracy wrote:
I really think that this Jermaine's quote is very true :

"his heart finally got to know true love and I think a part of it stayed with Lisa Marie right until the very end..."

Welcome Gracy, agree with you.
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:11 am

Because you loved me

Michael Jackson had difficult times during the first allegations in 1993 and Lisa Marie was there for him supporting him. Michael said:

"I was on tour and it seemed like I was in Armageddon -- Armageddon in the brains," Michael remembered. "All these horrible stories were going around about me. None was true. It was unbelievable. Lisa Marie would call. I could count my true friends on one hand. She was very, very supportive the whole time. That really impressed me. She would call and be crying. She was angry and really wanted to choke people.'' Michael Jackson/Ebony 1994''

Also we remember when Brett Livingstone said about Lisa Marie

''She was his rock Lisa always stayed for Michael giving him her support, strenght and love.''

This song remember us to them, Because ou loved me, by Celine Dion

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see For all the joy you brought to my life For all the wrong that you made right For every dream you made come true For all the love I found in you I'll be forever thankful baby You're the one who held me up Never let me fall You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn't speak You were my eyes when I couldn't see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn't reach You gave me faith 'coz you believed I'm everything I am Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly You touched my hand I could touch the sky I lost my faith, you gave it back to me You said no star was out of reach You stood by me and I stood tall I had your love I had it all I'm grateful for each day you gave me Maybe I don't know that much But I know this much is true I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn't speak You were my eyes when I couldn't see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn't reach You gave me faith 'coz you believed I'm everything I am Because you loved me

You were always there for me The tender wind that carried me A light in the dark shining your love into my life You've been my inspiration Through the lies you were the truth My world is a better place because of you

Celine Dion once sang this song in Michael's presence since 1.16 minute.

Back to top Go down
Gracy

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 am

Scarlet Admin wrote:

Welcome Gracy, agree with you.

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 pm

David Nordahl spent time with Michael in different stages of his life, also he was with Michael and Lisa Marie in 1994 and with Michael after 2003, a difficult time for him. Nordahl wrote the next comment in his page after Camelot painting was released after Michael's death.

''Thanks everyone for your kind of words regarding the painting "CAMELOT" Michael's detractors (fueled by the media) would have you believe theirs was a marriage of convenience, but I can tell you was absolutelynot the case. They were a wonderful couple and it seemed they were meant for each other. I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so.''

We can imagine how Michael talked on Lisa to Nordahl during the time spent together as did with other people, we bet when Nordahl said ''I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so.'' it was another MJ's confirmation of love during 2003.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 am

Found more real quotes here:

Like it!!!

New Follow us!

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 am

Find more information on Lisa Marie 's exbibit "Elvis...Through His Daughter's Eyes." in our site.
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 am

Regarding to Storm & Grace: ''Her lyrics seen to be drawn from a bottonless well of despair, detailing the knocks and bruises of a troubled life filled with regret, betrayal, love lostand, despite it all, a resilent spirit''.

Lisa Marie's Elle Magazine Interview/April 2012

Like it!

Follow us!!!

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

A Conversation with Lisa Marie Presley

Int: Is there anybody you’re listening to right now that’s more contemporary?

LMP: I love the Gotye song “Somebody That I Used To Know.” I was pretty excited that that was heard and brought up to the front.

May 2012

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson on love boat

This is a photo from Port of Marina del Rey, according with some sources Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson were in that place dinning in 1996.

''Their marriage may be history but that didn't stop Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley having dinner on a yacht to celebrate their second wedding anniversary.

When they cruised back into Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, the couple parted with a kiss. But an onlooker said: "It was the kiss of friends, not lovers." The Mirror Jun 24, 1996

Back to top Go down
monna lucia

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

In the future Lisa could write a book about her and Michael!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 am

David Nordahl on Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's relationship

David Nordahl is a great artist who worked for Michael Jackson many years. He did wonderful paintings for him and had the oportunity to spend time with Michael. He talked about him after his death and how was the time they shared together.

He talked on Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's relationship during one of the interviews he did which we are quoting following. You can read this whole interview''A conversation with David Nordahl: A look at Michael as artist, subject, Intellectual, daddy, friend and survivor'' here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or in our forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The interviewer asked David about Lisa Marie and Michael’s relationship:

”Interviewer:“So what were they like together?”

David:“Absolutely fabulous. Just a lovely couple.”

Interviewer:“So based on your observations, you do think they were really in love?”

David “Not a doubt. They were beautiful together. It broke my heart when they divorced.”

The interviewer added:

"David remembers them as a "lovely couple, very much in love. It broke my heart when they divorced. "
His description is an interesting contrast from those who have called the marriage a sham. But it’s been corroboarated by most of Michael’s friends who were around the couple. At any rate, two weeks under the same roof with them would have been more than ample time to witness if anything seemed “off” or phony about the relationship. David not only loved Michael and Lisa individually, he loved them together, as a couple. "

After Michael died ”Camelot” a beautiful painting was realised. This portrays a lovely couple in love who are Lisa and Michael. David said during this interview about the painting:

"In the meantime, Camelot was left unfinished. “Michael wasn’t happy with the castle. He wanted it to be more fanciful.

And the interviewer added:

"Before Nordahl could deliver on making the castle “more fanciful,” the fairy tale was over. “It just made me so sad that they broke up.”

David commented on Camelot painting in his own page as follows:

''Thanks everyone for your kind of words regarding the painting "CAMELOT" Michael's detractors (fueled by the media) would have you believe theirs
was a marriage of convenience, but I can tell you was absolutely not the case. They were a wonderful couple and it seemed they were meant for each other. I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so.''

Little house of True Love Story

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm

New!!!

Short stories about Lisa and MJ. Quotes from reports.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:30 am

Is ''Weary'' a song from Storm & Grace another about Michael Jackson?

Some people have related this song with Michael Jackson, also the media could have implied this is about him. What have its lyrics to make people to think of Michael Jackson?

Weary

So uneasy lay your head on those weary shoulders
I wanted to unburden them but you wouldn't let go
Too dirty to clean your handsToo weary for sober
I was your prescription then, but the bottle ran out

Can you hear me now
While you sort it out
Don't get hung up here
Let's forgive each other
You can move on dear
You can move on dear

Too toxic for a cleanse
Too many sins for confession
I would have been your Priestess but I tripped on my robe
Now all the honey's in a hornet's nests
And all the spiders,they spin their webs
of all the colors that you knew they had
But you wanted to ignore

Can you hear me now
While you sort it out
Don't get hung up here
I will always love you
You can move on dear
You can move on dear
You can move on dear
You can move on dear

From some interviews done to Lisa Marie during 2012:

''GM: In “Weary,” you sing, “I will always love you/you can move on, dear.” Who is that about?

LMP: I won’t, I won’t. I mean, I understand, but I’m just not going to answer that. I’m one of those old-fashioned people who would rather have folks think about it and interpret the songs for themselves. Most of the time, I’ve found when the songwriter answers that kind of question, they’re either sensationalizing the song or they’re ruining it for me as a listener when they say exactly who it’s supposed to be about. I won’t do that.''

''When Lisa Marie Presley gave a rare interview to Oprah Winfrey in 2010, she was recovering from the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson. “I still try to figure out what is it that I had to go through it twice where these two incredible people in my life had to go like that,” she said, referring to the parallels between Michael and her father Elvis Presley. When she appeared on stage at Ronnie Scott’s in Soho, it was a much more reconciled Lisa Marie, who sang to an intimate crowd of invited guests.

''Her accomplished new album Storm and Grace, which she’s worked on for the past two years from her secluded estate near Royal Tunbridge Wells, largely deals with the emotions that followed in the wake of Michael’s passing. “So uneasy lay your head on those weary shoulders. I wanted to unburden them but you wouldn’t let go. Too dirty to clean your hands, too weary for sober. I was your prescription then, but the bottle ran out,” she sang, sometimes exposing the white of her eyes in what looked like an effort not to get too emotional on stage.'

Lisa Marie has been reluctant to discuss the album’s lyrics, but the therapeutic nature of Storm and Grace leaves little doubt.''

''Which was the most difficult song for you to write and why?

Lisa Marie Presley: Emotionally, they were ‘Weary’ and ’Storm & Grace.' Why? They were really close to me. Both of them. You see, I’m kind of old fashioned and I don’t like to say who they’re about, but emotionally I was really attached and going through things at the time. They came from a lot of emotions. ''

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

According to this note Michael said he needed this song in his life. MJ lived and felt his songs...Deep lyrics.

''The song was originally written by Teddy Riley for BLACKstreet's 1999 album Finally.[2] However, while writing the song with Jackson, the singer asked Riley to give this song to him for he wanted that song, and needed that song in his life.[3] Riley agreed with him and the song was listed in Michael's 2001 album Invincible''

Source Wikipedia

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 am

''My baby''

Michael Jackson used to use so much the word ''baby'', ''girl'' in his songs. He used also''my baby'' that produce some of us the feeling of he felt that girl was his and he had deep feeling toward her. This is like more personal and special for him. Have you noticed that in these three MJ's songs(one from ''History'' album and two from ''Invincible'') Michael used the word ''my baby''. Simple coincidence?

From History Album:

-Ghost --''And who gave you the right to scare my baby, she needs me''.

From Invincible Abum:

-Heaven Can Wait-- ''I’d turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl''

-Invincible--''Then I’ll be showing you what other men are supposed to do for you my baby''

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Lisa Marie Presley on The Seattle times

''She has partnered with World Vision and is allowing the nonprofit to set up a booth at each show, where fans can choose to sponsor — and correspond — with a child in need.

The child of Graceland clearly knows how lucky she was.

“I like helping children,” she said. “I have a big thing with children. You can correspond with the child, send something to them as a gift. You know it’s actually getting there and you are doing something to help. I just thought it was a good thing to do. I want to help them because they are helpless.

“But they are also the future. They are going to run the world.”

Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson about Lisa Marie Presley's love for children

''I never met anybody who cared so much about children the way I do. I get real emotional about children. Lisa Marie is the exact same way.'' Michael Jackson Ebony 1994

Last edited by ross on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Lisa Marie Presley continues helping needy children

"I am very excited to align myself and this tour with World Vision," LMP, a longtime children's advocate, said. "There will be a display table set up at each show with picture folders of children from all over the world who desperately need to be sponsored, which can be done simply by donating 35 dollars a month. And sponsors can personally correspond with their sponsored children. I will consider it my personal duty to get as many of these children sponsored at each show as possible."

Michael Jackson about Lisa Marie Presley's love for children

''I never met anybody who cared so much about children the way I do. I get real emotional about children. Lisa Marie is the exact same way.'' Michael Jackson Ebony 1994

Follow us on Facebook

Twitter

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:31 am

Special Lisa Marie Presley's fans

Two young Lisa Marie's fans did a cover of a of her song ''Just a dream''. Here the video.

Just a Dream Lisa Marie Presley covered by 12 year old Scott and his sister Nicole

Then they went to Lisa's concert and Lisa Marie made them up onstage,

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

''Over the course of the set she seemed to loosen up, the pivotal moment coming when she, unrehearsed, spotted two kids in the crowd that she recognized from YouTube videos that they were posting on her Facebook page. She invited them up onstage to perform one of her songs. The younger brother played Lockwood’s guitar, and the older sister sang. It was a heartfelt moment, as they were both so surprised and nervous, but they pulled it out and nailed it! A huge reason I’m so into live music is the memories it creates, and I am sure that these kids will talk about that moment for the rest of their lives.''

Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:08 am

very true
Back to top Go down
kjlady

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:10 am

Lisa Marie is the ONLY woman/person who knows Michael in a way no other person got to know him !!! She knew the personal Mike. She is and always will be 'THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE' !!!! No other woman was allowed to know him this way !!!! She will always be his "PRINCESS" !!!!
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 pm

kjlady wrote:
Lisa Marie is the ONLY woman/person who knows Michael in a way no other person got to know him !!!  She knew the personal Mike. She is and always will be 'THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE' !!!!  No other woman was allowed to know him this way !!!! She will always be his "PRINCESS" !!!!
exactly
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:53 am

I am very happy to see you here!!!
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:23 am

Where are the yearned Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's duets? Exist?

There have been  rumors across years  about Lisa Marie and  Michael Jackson recorded some songs together. There are different informations about  it.  We have gathered some of it to share with you.

From Planet Jackson, official B&W magazine site, in its section  ''Questions to the editor''. The editor  answered questions to fans about the duet thing more than one time, back late in the 90’s.

Quote :
June 21, 1999

Duet with Lisa Marie Presley

Qeustion: B&W Magazine said Michael and Lisa will record a song. Is it true that Lisa and Michael will record a song together? Whose album will it appear on? Dimi

Answer: Indeed, we announced that Michael and Lisa Marie would be recording a duet together. In fact, Michael and Lisa Marie started to work on a song together and spent some time at the Hit Factory on that project. To our knowledge, that song is supposed to appear on Lisa Marie's debut album (release date: Jan. 2000).

We received from a fan an article found in spanish and traslated to english supposedly from New Magazine.com uk  published in  2009, after Michael Jackson's death.  It clearly stated that Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson recorded country songs together.

Quote :
‘’While the world continues weeping for Michael Jackson's death, we reveal the details of one of his collections of unpublished songs.

It is said that Jackson approximately has left more than 200 unpublished songs ready to be liberated, but few details have been given in the matter. According to his sister Janet, Michael has a CD that contains a collection of 12 topics to duet with his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley.

Though the marriage of the pair scarcely lasted only two years, the sister of Michael Jackson, Janet, revealed me that the music that Jackson and Lisa Marie did is slightly very special.

Michael, liked much the country music. The recordings and the sounds are simply brilliant. I think that the day that this goes out to the light, the fans are going to love it. "

NOTE: We don’t find the original article from 2009.

Their fans would love this information is  true and to  be able to hear and enjoy these songs that without doubs are a  treasure and something so special.

True Love Story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4