Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janet Jackson’s ex husband James BeBarge says Michael Jackson saved him!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Janet Jackson’s ex husband James BeBarge says Michael Jackson saved him!  Empty
PostSubject: Janet Jackson’s ex husband James BeBarge says Michael Jackson saved him!    Janet Jackson’s ex husband James BeBarge says Michael Jackson saved him!  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

Janet Jackson’s ex husband James BeBarge says Michael Jackson saved him!  DeBarge-Family-300x200

Janet Jackson’s ex husband James DeBarge is speaking about his Michael Jackson experience and folks, it is a good one. Over the years DeBarge has suffered from various addictions and on the CW’s “Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers”, not only does he speak out about those dangerous vices, but he reveals how the King of Pop saved his life.
James: “…One time I was on the roof of his (Michael J.) house…I was going to jump and everyone was losing it…”
Dr. Drew: “How did he stop you?”
James: “He was the only one NOT freaking out! He seemed to be familiar with my pain…he knew I needed someone to talk to so he was that ear. So we just talked all night and I forgot that I was even on the roof and that I was going to jump.”
Yeah so the guy wanted to jump and commit suicide, but Michael stopped him.
Members of the popular 80′s R&B group DeBarge; James, Bunny and Randy open up to Dr. Drew about their addictions, self-destruction, the Jackson family and more on Wednesday’s two part intervention special with the DeBarge family on “Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers,” Wednesday, Sept. 21 on the CW at 3 & 3:30pm ET/PT.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson’s ex husband James BeBarge says Michael Jackson saved him!
Page 1 of 1