Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 am

Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Tells 'Extra': 'Michael was Not a Drug Addict'

Michael Jackson's Dermatologist Tells 'Extra': 'Michael was Not a Drug Addict'
October 28, 2011 | Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's best friend and dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, sets the record straight with "Extra's" Jerry Penacoli about allegations in the involuntary manslaughter trial against Conrad Murray.

Dr. Klein sat down with Penacoli to discuss the trial in which the defense is claiming Jackson was addicted to Demerol and other prescription drugs. The physician stated, "Michael was not a drug addict."

Penacoli questioned if he thought Conrad Murray is guilty. Klein nodded, "There's no question. You can't deliver drugs when you're incompetent." He also added that propofol should not be used at home "unless your having your appendix out at home."

Klein also responded to the lingering rumor that he's the biological father of one or two of Jackson's children.

Did he provide the sperm, Penacoli asked Klein directly? "I'll tell you this... His son [Prince] is very handsome. I have no answer other than that." Even with an uncanny resemblance, Klein concluded, "the children are Michael Jackson's children, they're not my children."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:24 am

Katherine Jackson May Not Be In LA For Dr. Conrad Murray Verdict

Katherine Jackson probably won't be in Los Angeles when a verdict is announced in the Dr. Conrad Murray case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Michael Jackson's powerhouse attorney, Tom Mesereau told us during Radar Live on Wednesday, that he was going to be with the Jackson family matriarch in London next week for the premiere of a documentary about the King of Pop's life.

"I will be with Katherine in London next week with my law firm partner Susan Yu, Katherine, Tito, Rebbie, we are going to be in London for the premiere of David Gest's brilliant and wonderful documentary about the life of Michael Jackson. It's called Michael Jackson: The Life of An Icon and we will all be there for that premiere, so we will probably be in London when there is a verdict," Mesereau said.

PHOTOS: Key Players In The Trial Of Dr. Conrad Murray

"I went to a private premiere of his film, a private screening, of his film a few months ago in Los Angeles at Universal Studios and it's one of the most brilliant, kindest, most sensitive documentaries about Michael Jackson ever and when I went to see it I was wondering if it was going to be new material or had I seen everything, and I was so moved by this wonderful documentary. It goes through Michael's ups and downs...I'm glad Katherine will be there for the premiere because it's a very positive piece about a brilliant, wonderful, kindhearted human being that all of us loved," Tom asserts.

Watch The Trailer of Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon

Mesereau successfully represented Michael Jackson during his 2005 molestation trial in Santa Maria, California. The documentary will cover the ups and downs of the singer’s complex life, and include interviews with Katherine Jackson, Tito and Rebbie.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

Dr. Conrad Murray's defense is expected to wrap up it's case by Friday, and final arguments could be heard on Monday.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray broke down in tears as his best friend and patient testified on his behalf on Wednesday morning.

If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, Dr. Murray could face up to four years in state prison.

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 am

Conrad Murray trial: Jermaine Jackson talks Dr. Metzger's testimony

The brother of Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson took to his official Twitter account to discuss a key point that Dr. Allan Metzger confirmed -- something that Jermaine Jackson has stated previously. Dr. Allan Metzger testified yesterday in the Conrad Murray trial, and was called as a witness by the defense. Dr. Metzger went over the care that he provided for Michael Jackson over several years off and on. Dr. Metzger mentioned that Michael Jackson has had problems sleeping for many years, dating back 15-20 years, specifically while on tour, and after performing.

Jermaine Jackson wrote via Twitter of the point raised by Dr. Metzger: "Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol..." Jackson went on to write: "Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept" It seems that those closest to Michael Jackson have confirmed that he did indeed have trouble sleeping while on tour, after he performed his shows.

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:27 am

La Toya Jackson skips court: Illness prevents watching Dr Conrad Murray trial

La Toya Jackson sits in the few first rows of the courtroom listening to every word on behalf of Michael Jackson. On Thursday she let her fans know she was on her way, but had to turn back because of illness. In what has become a daily tradition, La Toya has been showing up first thing in the morning and leaving after the jury is excused. Hoping to find justice in honor for her brother, it has been a tough journey.

Letting everyone know she was on her way, La Toya decided to return home after having trouble swallowing. She let her fans know on Thursday morning with a brief statement.

On my way to court to the #Murraytrial but I have to turn around and go back home. My glands are so swollen I can hardly swallow.

While La Toya Jackson won’t be in the court house, other family members of Michael Jackson will be. Janet Jackson and Randy Jackson have been seen entering the building and Katherine Jackson is expected to attend as well. The Conrad Murray trial is currently being presented by the defense attorneys. With only two witnesses left, day 19 will take a medical turn as experts talk about the situation in detail and try to rebuke facts stated when the prosecution presented their side of the case.

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 am

Janet Jackson Shows Up At Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

Michael Jackson's superstar sister Janet arrived at the Los Angeles courthouse Tuesday morning to attend the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of the King of Pop.

The Control singer was joined by her sister LaToya, brother Marlon, and mother Katherine, who’s been a mainstay at the trial.

While Janet was supposed to perform in Melbourne, Australia this week, she cancelled the shows to attend the trial.

PHOTOS: Jackson Arrive To Court

"When I planned these shows, the schedule in California was completely different," the 45-year-old Nasty Boys singer said in a statement Sunday. "After talking with my family last night, I decided we must be together right now. This saddens me in so many ways."

Janet has been adamant in her opinion that Murray’s responsible in the June 25, 2009 death of her brother Michael at 50. She said in a 2009 ABC News interview she believes Murray should no longer be permitted to practice medicine.

Watch the video on RadarOnline.com

Murray is standing trial in Jackson‘s death from acute intoxication of a powerful anesthetic complicated by other sedatives. If convicted, he faces up to four years in prison, as well as losing his medical license.

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:48 am

Hiltons show their support for the Jackson family

Kathy and Rick Hilton attended Dr. Conrad Murray's trial on Friday to show their support for the Jacksons. There was no sign of their daughter Paris.

HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell caught up with them as they walked into court.

"We are here for Michael and the family and we love all the support for the family and the children of Michael," Kathy said.

"A lot of questions need to be answered," Rick said.

Kathy was a long-time friend of Michael Jackson. She joined CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight back in May.

"We met when I was 13 and he [Michael Jackson] was 14 and developed a friendship and a bond throughout the years," Kathy told Piers. "And we always kept in touch. And then when I moved to New York and he would come, and we'd always go to his concerts... We used to make prank phone calls together. And we were little kids. We had a really great time. And then he came and visited when Paris was born."

Check out Piers' interview with Kathy here:

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 am

Conrad Murray trial: La Toya Jackson thanks Kathy, Rick Hilton for support

The Conrad Murray trial will enter its sixth week starting on Monday, and court will resume on Monday morning with prosecutor David Walgren cross-examining Dr. Paul White. Today, Kathy Hilton and her husband Rick Hilton appeared at the Conrad Murray trial to show their support for friend Michael Jackson and the Jackson family. La Toya Jackson took to Twitter in a new update to thank the Hiltons for their show of support today.

La Toya Jackson wrote to Kathy Hilton via Twitter: "@Kathyhilton we thank you and Rick for your support in court today."

Kathy Hilton is a friend of Michael Jackson, La Toya Jackson and the family, and they showed their support by appearing at the trial today. It remains to be seen how much longer the trial will last, but it is clear that the world is watching every week to see what else is discussed.

What do you think of the fact that Kathy and Rick Hilton attended the Conrad Murray trial today? Are you planning to continue to follow the Conrad Murray trial until a verdict is reached? What do you think of what Dr. Paul White testified today? What do you think of all the witnesses that have been called to testify? Is there any point, or subject that you would like to see David Walgren address in his cross examination of Dr. White on Monday?

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 am

Katherine Jackson to miss London premiere

Katherine Jackson has cancelled her appearance at the World Premiere of Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon on 2nd November.

Michael's mum will remain in Los Angeles for the closing stages of the trial of Dr Conrad Murray, accused of the involuntary manslaughter of her son in 2009.

The World Premiere event will go-ahead with Michael's brother Tito, sister Rebbie and producer David Gest.

The trio will answer questions submitted by Michael Jackson fans in a global live Q&A to launch the movie about the pop icon's life.

Katherine Jackson has issued the following statement:

Katherine Jackson said, "I am very sorry that I cannot attend the World Premiere in London of a film I so strongly believe in, Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon. Due to the verdict in the trial of Dr Conrad Murray possibly being at that time, I want to be present in the court room for reasons I am sure everyone in the world will understand.

"David Gest, who was one of Michael’s closest life-long friends, has done a brilliant job in enlightening people to who the real Michael Jackson was. This movie is a true vindication of my son and some of the terrible things that he was put through in his life. I hope people will watch this film and understand more."

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:59 am

Conrad Murray Trial Jurors: A Look At Who Will Make The Decisions

About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 R-CONRAD-MURRAY-TRIAL-JURORS-large570

- Here are profiles of the seven men and five women serving on the jury in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

_Hispanic man, 51, from Whittier. A U.S. Postal Service supervisor who oversees 30 people and has some college education. Believes celebrities bend the rules and feel they can act as they please. Considers himself a fan of Jackson's music. First-time juror. Has five children, five grandchildren.

_White woman, 57, born in Spain, lives in Alhambra. Account manager who supervises others and has some college. Watches "CSI" and followed the O.J. Simpson case on TV. Has been on five juries and was once a forewoman. All those juries reached verdicts. Believes celebrities feel they can act as they please. Not a fan of Jackson. Divorced, with two children, two grandchildren.

_White man, 45, management consultant from West Los Angeles with an MBA. Was a classical musician. Watches "Law and Order," follows radio and TV news, visits a few Internet sites and has seen "This Is It" but is not a Jackson fan. Was on two previous juries that reached verdicts. Wife is a pediatric nurse. Two children.

_White man, 32, actor and part-time bookseller from Eagle Rock. Some college. Studied philosophy and theater. Watched the O.J. Simpson trial in school as an educational experience. Believes celebrities get away with crimes because of their status. Was a Jackson fan as a child and owns the "Bad," "Thriller" and "Dangerous" albums. Thinks Jackson was probably a good person. Was juror on a civil trial.

_White woman, 48, paralegal from Temple City. High school graduate. Watched the Casey Anthony case occasionally. Feels celebrities get off because the system can't afford security for them in jail. Not a Jackson fan. First-time juror. Married with two grown children.

_Hispanic male, 39, from Tujunga. Bachelor's degree in sociology. Works in product management. Listens to Howard Stern. Believes celebrities use status to get what they want. A Jackson fan who saw last few minutes of "This Is It" on TV. Served on one civil jury. Married with two children.

_Hispanic woman, 54, from San Gabriel Valley. High school graduate and office manager at husband's moving van business. Said the Casey Anthony case showed a jury that saw evidence differently than the public majority. Was juror on two civil cases that ended with verdicts. Watches Fox News, listens to talk radio. Not a Jackson fan but loved his music as a young girl. Has four grown children.

_Hispanic man, 52, from Lynwood. School bus driver with some college. One prior jury experience. Believes celebrities get away with crimes because of their status. Not a Jackson fan but thinks he was a good artist. Spouse is mail carrier. Four children and one stepchild.

Black man, 54, from North Hollywood. TV technical director with associate's degree in TV production. Watches "Forensic Files" and "American Justice." Served on three juries. Was a Jackson Five fan as a kid, now more of a Jay-Z fan. Says celebrities don't excite him and he's only interested in justice. Single. No children.

_White woman, 43. Born in England, lives in Monrovia. Bachelor's degree in biochemistry and medical laboratory sciences. Works in international medical marketing. Watches "NCIS." Served on jury in England. Not a Jackson fan but bought the "Thriller" CD. Thinks celebrities sometimes bend the rules. Married with two young children.

_Hispanic woman, 36, from Whittier. Workers compensation service representative. Some college. Followed the Casey Anthony case because it involved a child. Wounded in a drive-by shooting in 1993. Once served on jury that reached a verdict. Single with two children, lives with boyfriend who has three kids.

_White male, 54, from Altadena. College professor who was a supervising animator creating characters for motion pictures at Disney and elsewhere. Had brief interactions with Jackson at Disney when the star was making "Captain EO" film. Thinks Jackson was gifted performer. No prior jury service. Followed the O.J. Simpson case, asks "Who didn't?"

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:01 am

CONRAD MURRAY
Hedges His Bets ... With God

Conrad Murray is leaving no stone unturned ... he went to church in L.A. last night.

Murray and his girlfriend/baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, went to the West Angeles Church of God in Christ in the Crenshaw district.

On his way out of the service, Murray told a photog, "God is good."

We're told Murray, a deeply religious man, prays all the time, but he's "optimistic" he'll be found not guilty.

Time will tell ...

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 am

November 6, 2011
Exclusive: Doctor says MJ was addicted to propofol

Michael Jackson was "totally addicted to propofol," the surgical anesthetic the coroner ruled killed him, the pop star's dermatologist said in an interview with the In Session network.

Dr. Arnold Klein said he personally tried several times to prevent other doctors from administering propofol to Jackson for sleep.

"I knew this problem existed," Klein said in the interview Saturday. "I did my best to prevent it. Whenever I could, I prevented it, but I'm only one man and I have to support my own life and take care of myself."

Klein disputed the argument by Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers that he addicted Jackson to Demerol in the months before his death, saying he used only low doses of the painkiller while repairing Jackson's collapsed nose and jawline.

Because Demerol was not found in Jackson's blood, the judge did not allow Dr. Murray's defense to call Klein as a witness in Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial, in which jurors are scheduled to resume deliberations Monday morning. But medical records of Jackson's visit to Klein's Beverly Hills clinic were introduced as evidence.

Klein described three instances in which he said he was involved as interventions to prevent Jackson from getting propofol, although Klein gave no indication of when the incidents occurred.

In the first instance, Klein said he chartered a plane to Las Vegas when he heard Jackson was getting propofol at a hotel where the singer was staying. Klein claimed he threw out the doctor involved to prevent him from giving Jackson the drug.

In another encounter in Hawaii, Klein said he and his nurse slept on the floor of Jackson's room to prevent him from getting propofol from a plastic surgeon.

Klein claimed he once "saved" Jackson in New York when another doctor administered propofol, combined with another drug. It made Jackson go "running down the street," Klein said.

A Los Angeles County jury is deliberating the fate of Murray, the physician caring for Michael Jackson when he died in June 2009.

Klein, interviewed in his Beverly Hills home, said that while it was too upsetting to watch much of the trial, he watched enough to believe Murray wanted to "make me look like a demon" and "make me as a scapegoat."

Murray's defense contends Jackson became addicted to Demerol through frequent visits to Klein's Beverly Hills dermatology clinic in the months before his death. Murray was unaware of the addiction, and therefore unable to understand why he could not help Jackson sleep, the defense contends.

Medical records presented to the jury showed at least 24 visits by Jackson to Klein's office from March 12 until June 22, 2009, three days before Jackson's death. The defense previously said Jackson was given 6,500 milligrams of Demerol at Klein's clinic during those visits.

Jackson received 900 milligrams of Demerol at Klein's clinic over three days in early May, the records showed. "I would never give a person those doses they attributed to me," Klein said. The records are misleading because he was in Paris during most of May, he said. Other doctors working out of Klein's office may have given Jackson that larger doses of Demerol, he said.

When asked if Murray's defense team knew they were not all Klein's medical records, Klein responded by saying, "They absolutely had to know. Why do you think they covered the signature on the bottom of the chart?"

It was noted during testimony that no doctor's signature was on the medical records. 
Murray's defense team, which is under an order from the judge not to talk to reporters about the case, did not immediately respond to Klein's comments.

Klein said he began the slow and painful process of rebuilding some of Jackson's facial skin in early April after his nose collapsed and after he lost his jaw line.

Jackson, who was preparing for his comeback concert tour, wanted to look his best, Klein said. "Michael was an absolute perfectionist," he said.

Klein said he is being attacked because he is different. He likened his plight to Galileo and Michael Jackson. He cited the molestation trial of Jackson as an example of how the singer was targeted for being different.

Klein said he was angry about Jackson's death under Murray's care. 
"Where did they find this man?" he said. Jackson recruited Murray to work as his personal physician after Murray had treated him and his children for minor illnesses while they were in Las Vegas, according to testimony.

Klein said he did not believe Jackson would approve of the current trial of his doctor. "This is insanity," he said.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements   About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About Michael Jackson's justice/Murray's trial/ Other Statements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2