Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   Empty
PostSubject: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm

CONRAD MURRAY TRIAL
The Doc SPEAKS
[Livestream]

Currently on the stand -- Sally Hirschberg, a medical and pharmaceutical distributor who worked closely with Dr. Conrad Murray.

Later today -- jurors may finally hear Dr. Conrad Murray explain how Michael Jackson died IN HIS OWN WORDS ... because it's very likely the audio of his police interview will be played in open court today.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... some of Murray's comments to cops create big problems for him in the case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Investigators Next up in Jackson Manslaughter Case

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES October 5, 2011 (AP)
The involuntary manslaughter trial of the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death is moving into its "CSI" phase, with jurors set to hear next from investigators and detectives.

The panel also will hear from Dr. Conrad Murray, himself, though it will be through a more than two-hour interview that police conducted with the Houston-based cardiologist two days after Jackson's June 2009 death.

The exact order of the witnesses is unclear, but court transcripts of discussions between the judge and lawyers from both sides Tuesday show that prosecutors are entering the next stage of the trial — furthering their case against Murray through the recollections of people who investigated him.

Murray has pleaded not guilty in the case. He faces up to four years behind bars and the loss of his medical license if convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Authorities contend he gave the singer a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives in Jackson's bedroom. Murray's attorneys say that Jackson gave himself the fatal dose.

The prosecution had been prepared Tuesday afternoon to call a police detective who would introduce the interview with Murray, which is expected to be played in its entirety for jurors. Defense attorneys said they needed more time to prepare for the witness, prompting the judge to send the trial into recess early and instruct prosecutors to call other witnesses to give Murray's lawyers opportunity to get ready.

AP
Dr. Conrad Murray sits in court during his... View Full Caption

Lead defense attorney Ed Chernoff hinted at a sidebar conference that the next witness may now be Stephen Marx, a forensic computer examiner for the Drug Enforcement Agency who analyzed Murray's iPhone. At a preliminary hearing earlier this year, Marx talked about emails he was able to retrieve from the phone, but in upcoming testimony he is likely to talk about a much more dramatic find.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said in opening statements that investigators were able to extract a recording of Jackson talking to Murray from the physician's iPhone. The audio of Jackson speaking slowly and slurring his speech was one of the previously unknown pieces of evidence prosecutors are using against the doctor.

Statements and items shown to jurors during opening remarks are not evidence until someone testifies about them.

Other investigators from the coroner's office will be called during the remainder of the trial to talk about Jackson's autopsy and toxicology findings that led to the determination that the singer died from acute propofol intoxication and the effects of the sedatives.

Prosecutors plan to call their main expert on propofol Tuesday, according to the transcripts.

The investigators come seven days into the government's case against Murray, which has featured dramatic testimony about the frantic efforts to revive Jackson. In the past two days, jurors have heard in rapid-fire succession from witnesses who called or texted Murray in the hours before Jackson's death.

The witnesses included several of the doctor's mistresses and his current girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez, who received shipments of propofol at her apartment on Murray's behalf but said she never knew what he was being sent.

Another woman, Sade Anding, told jurors that Murray called her at 11:51 a.m. on the day Jackson died, but stopped paying attention to her during the call. Murray's phone sounded like it had been shoved in a pocket.

"I pressed the phone to my ear and I heard mumbling and voices. Like the phone was in his pocket. I heard coughing," she said.

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Michael Jackson - Jackson Fans To Get Red Carpet Treatment At Film Premiere
05 October 2011 12:16

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   Michael-jackson_5733084

Picture: A delivery invoice from Applied Pharmacy showing an order of the anesthetic Propofol ordered by Dr. Conrad Murray is shown in this evidence photo projection shown during Murray's trial in the death of pop star Michael Jackson in Los Angeles on October 4, 2011 in downtown Los Angeles, California. Murray is charged in the death of ....

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

October 5, 2011
Michael Jackson, aka...
Posted: 01:40 PM ET

An examination of prescriptions written by Dr. Conrad Murray revealed an abundance of orders for a patient named Omar Arnold. Was that his alias for Michael Jackson? It certainly seems so, though it's yet to be confirmed on the witness stand.

The testimony of Stephen Marx, a computer forensics analyst, is turning up plenty of fresh information about both Dr. Murray and Jackson. Drug orders, who was filling them, how often they were made. And it's also apparently revealed the pop star's pseudonym.

Complete courtroom coverage of the Conrad Murray trial airs live on HLN from gavel to gavel and is on In Session from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET every week day.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:05 pm

October 5, 2011 1:21 PM
PRINT TEXT
Investigator testifying about Conrad Murray's cell phone

(CBS/AP) LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors have called a computer forensic analyst to describe his investigation of the cell phone of the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death.

Pictures: Who's who in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray
Pictures: Michael Jackson's Doctor Trial
Video: Dr. Conrad Murray manslaughter trial begins

Stephen Marx previously testified that he found emails that defendant Dr. Conrad Murray sent hours before Jackson died on June 25, 2009.

Marx is also expected to testify about the recording of a conversation between Jackson and Murray that was extracted from the physician's iPhone.

Prosecutors played the recording during opening statements and a voice is heard speaking extremely slowly and slurring his words.

The audio was one of the previously undisclosed pieces of evidence against Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON
Drug-Induced Rambling:
"I Had No Childhood"

Michael Jackson wanted to dedicate his "This Is It" concerts to his children -- and in a heartbreaking conversation Dr. Conrad Murray recorded weeks before the singer died, MJ claims, "I love them because I didn't have a childhood."

You can hear MJ's voice in the recording -- slurred, incoherent -- explaining how he wanted to outdo The Beatles and Elvis with his final concerts, and go down in history as the greatest entertainer who ever lived.

Michael becomes extremely emotional while speaking about his children -- claiming, "I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt."

Murray recorded the conversation on his iPhone on Sunday May 10th, 2009 at 9:05 AM. It's unclear why -- but according to prosecutors, it documents MJ under the influence of "unknown agents." It also shows Murray was familiar with Michael in altered states of mind.

At one point in the clip, Murray asks Michael if he's okay -- and Michael responds, "I am asleep."

The recording -- a clip of which Prosecutor David Walgren played during his opening statement -- was uncovered by investigators after they seized Murray's device.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

'I hurt,' Michael Jackson says 6 weeks before death
By Alan Duke, CNN
October 5, 2011 --

Los Angeles (CNN) -- The trial of Michael Jackson's doctor reached another emotional peak Wednesday as jurors heard Jackson say, using slow and slurred speech, "I hurt, you know, I hurt."
Forensic computer expert Stephen Marx, who found the audio file on Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone, said it was recorded on May 10, 2009, as Jackson was preparing for his "This Is It" concerts set for London two months later.

Prosecutors, who played a clip of the stunning audio in their opening statement last week, let the jury hear the entire recording in Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial Wednesday.
"Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal," Jackson said. "When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, 'I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.' I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Going to have a movie theater, game room."

In the portion never before heard in court, Jackson talked about his life and concern for children:
"Children are depressed. The -- in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm going to do it, Conrad."
Another voice, which the prosecutor said was Murray's, is heard saying, "I know you would."

"Don't have enough hope, no more hope," Jackson said. "That's the next generation that's going to save our planet, starting with -- we'll talk about it. United States, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave -- a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me: 'Please take me with you.'"

At the end, Jackson said he was "going to do that for them."
"That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. 'Heal the World,' 'We Are the World,' 'Will You Be There,' 'The Lost Children.' These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."

His brother Jermaine Jackson wiped tears from his eyes as he listened in court.
Jurors should also soon hear the full recording of Murray's interview with Los Angeles police two days after Jackson's death.
Murray's iPhone contained e-mail attachments that appeared to be Jackson's medical records sent by Murray's office assistant to the doctor, who was gathering them for a British insurance agent who was arranging insurance for Jackson's London concerts.

One record shown in court, kept under the alias "Omar Arnold," indicated that in September 2008, Murray diagnosed Jackson with insomnia and anxiety.
Files from the phone suggest Murray was dealing with the insurance agent's request around the same time he said he was struggling to help Jackson go to sleep with sedatives.

The prosecution wants to show jurors that Murray was distracted by a long list of phone calls and e-mails, causing him to neglect Jackson, who stopped breathing and died.
Earlier Wednesday, a medical supply sales representative testified that a Murray assistant "raised a red flag" by asking that she ship an infusion IV set to a California residence, not his clinic.

Seacoast Medical rep Sally Hirschberg testified that she refused the request and instead sent the supplies, which were apparently recovered from Jackson's bedroom by investigators, to one of Murray's clinics.
A day after prosecutors paraded three of Murray's girlfriends in front of jurors, police and coroner investigators also are likely to take the witness stand Wednesday, the seventh day of Murray's trial.

While prosecutors have not revealed their witness list in advance, if they follow the pattern used in Murray's preliminary hearing last January, investigators from the Los Angeles Police Department and the coroner's office should also testify Wednesday or Thursday.

Prosecutors argue that Murray, who was Jackson's personal doctor as he prepared for planned comeback concerts, is criminally responsible for the singer's death because of medical negligence and his reckless use of the surgical anesthetic propofol to help Jackson sleep.

Dr. Murray: Ladies' man or medicine man? Propofol not a controlled substance
The coroner ruled that Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, was the result of "acute propofol intoxication" in combination with sedatives.
Murray's defense lawyers say Jackson caused his own death by swallowing eight lorazepam pills and orally ingesting propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Murray trial: No fist fights here While the investigators' testimony is the bedrock of the prosecution's case, it could not match Tuesday's testimony by the trio of Murray's girlfriends for drama.
Cocktail waitress Sade Anding, who dated Murray after they met at a Houston steakhouse where she worked, described a phone call from Murray that prosecutors suggest is evidence of when the doctor realized there was a problem with Jackson.

Five or six minutes into the call, which began at 11:51 a.m. the day Jackson died, Anding realized that Murray was not listening to her.
"I said 'Hello, hello, are you there?' " Anding testified.
She said that when she pressed her cell phone against her ear, "I heard the mumbling of voices ... and I heard coughing, and nobody answered." Anding hung up the phone about three minutes later, she said.

The interruption, which prosecutors said was probably when Murray noticed his patient was not breathing, would have come around 11:57 a.m., about 10 minutes before the time chef Kai Chase said Murray ran down the stairs to ask her to call for help.

After Anding's testimony, the prosecution called Michelle Bella, who said she met Murray at a Las Vegas "social club" where she was working in February 2008.
Murray sent Bella a cell phone text message at 8:35 a.m. the day Jackson died, but the judge did not allow the prosecution to read it.
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor also would not let the jury hear a voice message Murray left on Bella's cell phone nine days earlier.
But Bella did answer "yes" when asked if Murray had told her he hoped to "meet up with you" later at a club in Las Vegas before he left for London with Jackson. The judge ordered that testimony stricken from the court record, but jurors clearly heard it.

Pastor limited how deep prosecutors could dig into Murray's social relationships with the women.
The prosecution says that one reason Murray is criminally responsible for Jackson's death is because phone calls and text messages to these women, other patients and employees at his clinics caused him to ignore his patient while administering dangerous drugs.

The third girlfriend to testify Tuesday was Nicole Alvarez, 29, who has a 2-year-old son fathered by Murray. Her animated testimony suggested she was starstruck by Michael Jackson, whom she met several times with Murray.
"I was speechless when I met him," Alvarez testified. "I couldn't believe I was meeting Michael Jackson."

Her testimony was important because it was her apartment where a Las Vegas pharmacy shipped 255 bottles of propofol -- totaling more than four gallons -- and 80 bottles of liquid sedatives that prosecutors say Murray ordered for Jackson.

The prosecution also asked her about a phone call Murray placed to her from the ambulance while on the way to the hospital with Jackson.
"I remember him telling me that he was on the way to the hospital in the ambulance with Mr. Jackson and for me not to be alarmed," Alvarez said. "He didn't want me to be worried, because he knew I would learn this through the news."

On Monday, the emergency room doctor who declared Jackson dead testified that there was no way doctors could have revived the pop icon after he arrived at the hospital.
If convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Murray could spend four years in a California prison and lose his medical license.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Conrad Murray Trial Enters 'CSI' Phase
Last week, a paramedic testified Jackson had cold skin, dead eyes.
VIDEO: Watch Brandi Hitt's Report

10:35 a.m. PDT, October 5, 2011

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- The involuntary manslaughter trial against Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, was entering its "CSI" phase Wednesday with police and coroner's investigators expected to take the stand.

Medical supply sales representative Sally Hirschberg testified Wednesday that Murray "raised a red flag" by requesting an infusion IV set to be shipped to a California residence. She instead mailed the supplies to one of Murray's clinics, according to Hirschberg's testimony.

Stephen Marx, the computer analyst who examined Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone, also took the stand.

Marx testified that he retrieved several emails sent by Murray's assistant regarding "Omar Arnold" -- an alias Jackson allegedly used to secure prescription drugs.

The testimony comes one day after prosecutors paraded three of Murray's girlfriends in front of jurors, including one who claims she was on the phone with the physician when Michael Jackson stopped breathing.

Houston cocktail waitress Sade Anding testified that she was talking on the phone with Murray on the day Jackson died when the conversation was interrupted about five or six minutes in. She says she realized Murray wasn't listening to her.

Anding testified that when she pressed her cell phone against her ear, "I heard the mumbling of voices ... and I heard coughing, and nobody answered." Anding hung up the phone about three minutes later, she said.

Prosecutors allege that was the moment Murray realized Jackson was not breathing. Nicole Alvarez, the mother of Murray's 7th child, also took the stand. Alvarez, who lives in Santa Monica, testified that she received Murray's packages at the apartment they shared, but she didn't know the contents. Prosecutors allege the shipments contained propofol.

Murray reportedly met Alvarez, 29, at a Las Vegas nightclub.

On Monday, phone company officials testified Murray was busy on his cell phone between 10:45 a.m., when he is believed to have administered propofol to Jackson, and 11:56 a.m., when prosecutors say he interrupted a phone call after discovering Jackson had stopped breathing.

Former girlfriend Bridget Morgan testified Monday that she tried to call Murray on the day Jackson died but she didn't speak to him because "he didn't answer his telephone."

Doctors who tried to revive Jackson at UCLA Medical Center also took the stand, saying Murray never told them he gave the singer the anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid.

Medical examiners have determined Jackson, 50, died on June 25, 2009 from an overdose of propofol and sedatives.

Emergency doctors at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles said that Jackson was already dead when he arrived there.

Nevertheless, lengthy attempts were made to revive him before he was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m.

"My assessment when he arrived was that he was clinically dead," said emergency room doctor Richelle Cooper, who was on duty at the emergency room the night Jackson died.

Murray told doctors that he had given Jackson only the sedative lorazepam.

"Had Dr. Murray told you he had given 25 mg of propofol at 10:30, would it have altered your treatment of Michael Jackson?" asked defense attorney Michael Flanagan.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Pharmacist testifies against Murray during trial
News Date: 5th October 2011

A Las Vegas pharmacist testified on Tuesday as the involuntary manslaughter trial about late pop icon Michael Jackson's personal physician Conrad Murray entered the sixth day of proceedings, telling the court that the cardiologist had purchased increasing amounts of the anaesthetic Propofol from him in the lead up to the singer's death.

Tim Lopez, former operator of Applied Pharmacy Services in Las Vegas, told the court that Murray had ordered 255 vials of the powerful anaesthetic that played a vital role in the pop superstar's death, between April and June 2009. Murray did not specify who the Propofol was intended to be used for, and he never identified himself as Jackson's physician, Lopez said.

Murray first contacted the pharmacist in November 2008 to ask about inquiring the skin-whitening cream benoquin, to treat his patients' vitiligo. Murray told him that he had many black patients who suffered from the skin condition. Lopez eventually located the source materials in March 2009, and Murray placed an order.

Murray's initial order for 10 100-milliliter vials and 25 20-milliliter vials of Propofol on April 6, 2009, was his smallest request, with the amounts increasing to 65 vials in orders on April 28 and May 12 and the largest order of 90 vials on June 10, Lopez told the seven men, five-women jury at the Los Angeles Superior Court.

According to Lopez, after the first shipment had been shipped to his Las Vegas office, Murray removed several bottles of Propofol and asked him, through a courier, to redirect most of the vials to his Santa Monica, Calif. office where the subsequent shipments were also sent by the pharmacy.

Lopez testified that he offered to deliver one of the orders to Murray's Santa Monica office personally in order to save him the shipping charge, as he was travelling to Los Angeles International Airport, but Murray told him there was "no need to do that" and to just ship it.

In earlier testimony, a Houston cocktail waitress who was linked to Murray testified she received a phone call from the cardiologist at 11:51 a.m. during the day Jackson was found breathless.

"I asked Dr. Murray how he was doing. He said, 'Well,' and he paused," Sade Anding said. "I started telling him about my day. That's when I realized he was no longer on the phone."

Anding said she pressed the phone to her ear and could hear sounds that made her think Murray's cell phone might be in his pocket. It was about five or six minutes into the conversation when she realized Murray was no longer on the line. She eventually hung up the phone and tried unsuccessfully to call Murray back twice, Anding told the panellists.

Stacey Ruggles, Murray's personal assistant 1997, began the Day six of trial when she testified that she spoke to her employer for about 8 1/2 minutes, starting at 10:34 a.m., the day Jackson died and spoke to him briefly again at 11:07 a.m. to let him know she had sent an email.

Nicole Alvarez, Murray's live-in girlfriend and the mother of Murray's seventh child, told the court that some packages were sent via FedEx to Murray at the Santa Monica apartment she shared with him, but said she had no idea what the packages contained.

Prosecutors seek to prove Murray, 58, failed to properly monitor Jackson after giving him a lethal dose of Propofol. They contend that the cardiologist "repeatedly acted with gross negligence, repeatedly denied care, appropriate care to his patient, Michael Jackson, and that it was Dr. Murray's repeated incompetence and unskilled acts that led to Mr. Jackson's death on June 25, 2009."

Defence attorneys argued Murray was weaning Jackson off the medication, but that the singer "self-administered" a lethal dose.

The trial is expected to last four to five weeks. Murray, who is set free on a bail of 75,000 U.S. dollars, faces up to four years in prison if convicted of felony charge.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm

'I hurt,' Michael Jackson says 6 weeks before death
By Alan Duke, CNN
October 5, 2011 -

Los Angeles (CNN) -- The trial of Michael Jackson's doctor reached another emotional peak Wednesday as jurors heard Jackson say, using slow and slurred speech, "I hurt, you know, I hurt."
Forensic computer expert Stephen Marx, who found the audio file on Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone, said it was recorded on May 10, 2009, as Jackson was preparing for his "This Is It" concerts set for London two months later.
Prosecutors, who played a clip of the stunning audio in their opening statement last week, let the jury hear the entire recording in Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial Wednesday.

"Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal," Jackson said. "When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, 'I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.' I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Going to have a movie theater, game room."

In the portion never before heard in court, Jackson talked about his life and concern for children:
"Children are depressed. The -- in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I'm going to do it, Conrad."
Another voice, which the prosecutor said was Murray's, is heard saying, "I know you would."

"Don't have enough hope, no more hope," Jackson said. "That's the next generation that's going to save our planet, starting with -- we'll talk about it. United States, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave -- a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me: 'Please take me with you.'"
At the end, Jackson said he was "going to do that for them."
"That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. 'Heal the World,' 'We Are the World,' 'Will You Be There,' 'The Lost Children.' These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."

His brother Jermaine Jackson wiped tears from his eyes as he listened in court.
Deputy District Attorney David Walgren said in his opening statement that Jackson was "highly under the influences of unknown agents" when Murray recorded Jackson.
Another recording found on Murray's phone and played in court Wednesday was a voice mail from Frank Dileo, who was Jackson's last manager.
Dileo's message to Murray, left five days before Jackson's death, suggested that he "get a blood test" from Jackson because "we've got to see what he's doing."
He referred to "an episode" Jackson had at a rehearsal the night before. "He's sick," Dileo said.

Concert producer Kenny Ortega testified about Jackson's illness in the first day of the trial, which he wrote about in an e-mail sent about the same time Dileo was leaving his phone message.

"He appeared quite week and fatigued this evening," Ortega wrote. "He had a terrible case of the chills, was trembling, rambling and obsessing. Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated."
Jurors should also soon hear the full recording of Murray's interview with Los Angeles police two days after Jackson's death.

Murray's iPhone also contained e-mail attachments that appeared to be Jackson's medical records sent by Murray's office assistant to the doctor, who was gathering them for a British insurance agent who was arranging cancellation insurance for Jackson's London concerts.
The insurers were concerned about news reports that Jackson was seen "at various times using a wheelchair" and that he suffered a back injury, lupus, emphysema and cancer, according to an email from the agent to the doctor.
Jackson refused to authorize the release of his medical records to the insurance company, Murray wrote back, but he added concerning the news reports of illnesses "let me say they're all fallicious to the best of my knowledge."
One record shown in court, kept under the alias "Omar Arnold," indicated that in September 2008, Murray diagnosed Jackson with insomnia and anxiety.
Files from the phone suggest Murray was dealing with the insurance agent's request around the same time he said he was struggling to help Jackson go to sleep with sedatives.

The prosecution wants to show jurors that Murray was distracted by a long list of phone calls and e-mails, causing him to neglect Jackson, who stopped breathing and died.
Earlier Wednesday, a medical supply sales representative testified that a Murray assistant "raised a red flag" by asking that she ship an infusion IV set to a California residence, not his clinic.

Seacoast Medical rep Sally Hirschberg testified that she refused the request and instead sent the supplies, which were apparently recovered from Jackson's bedroom by investigators, to one of Murray's clinics.
A day after prosecutors paraded three of Murray's girlfriends in front of jurors, police and coroner investigators also are likely to take the witness stand Wednesday, the seventh day of Murray's trial.
While prosecutors have not revealed their witness list in advance, if they follow the pattern used in Murray's preliminary hearing last January, investigators from the Los Angeles Police Department and the coroner's office should also testify Wednesday or Thursday.

Prosecutors argue that Murray, who was Jackson's personal doctor as he prepared for planned comeback concerts, is criminally responsible for the singer's death because of medical negligence and his reckless use of the surgical anesthetic propofol to help Jackson sleep.
Dr. Murray: Ladies' man or medicine man? Propofol not a controlled substance
The coroner ruled that Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, was the result of "acute propofol intoxication" in combination with sedatives.
Murray's defense lawyers say Jackson caused his own death by swallowing eight lorazepam pills and orally ingesting propofol while Murray was out of the room.
Murray trial: No fist fights here While the investigators' testimony is the bedrock of the prosecution's case, it could not match Tuesday's testimony by the trio of Murray's girlfriends for drama.
Cocktail waitress Sade Anding, who dated Murray after they met at a Houston steakhouse where she worked, described a phone call from Murray that prosecutors suggest is evidence of when the doctor realized there was a problem with Jackson.

Five or six minutes into the call, which began at 11:51 a.m. the day Jackson died, Anding realized that Murray was not listening to her.
"I said 'Hello, hello, are you there?' " Anding testified.
She said that when she pressed her cell phone against her ear, "I heard the mumbling of voices ... and I heard coughing, and nobody answered." Anding hung up the phone about three minutes later, she said.
The interruption, which prosecutors said was probably when Murray noticed his patient was not breathing, would have come around 11:57 a.m., about 10 minutes before the time chef Kai Chase said Murray ran down the stairs to ask her to call for help.

The prosecution says that one reason Murray is criminally responsible for Jackson's death is because phone calls and text messages to these women, other patients and employees at his clinics caused him to ignore his patient while administering dangerous drugs.

Nicole Alvarez, 29, who has a 2-year-old son fathered by Murray, delivered animated testimony Tuesday that suggested she was starstruck by Michael Jackson, whom she met several times with Murray.
"I was speechless when I met him," Alvarez testified. "I couldn't believe I was meeting Michael Jackson."

Her testimony was important because it was her apartment where a Las Vegas pharmacy shipped 255 bottles of propofol -- totaling more than four gallons -- and 80 bottles of liquid sedatives that prosecutors say Murray ordered for Jackson.
The prosecution also asked her about a phone call Murray placed to her from the ambulance while on the way to the hospital with Jackson.
"I remember him telling me that he was on the way to the hospital in the ambulance with Mr. Jackson and for me not to be alarmed," Alvarez said. "He didn't want me to be worried, because he knew I would learn this through the news."

On Monday, the emergency room doctor who declared Jackson dead testified that there was no way doctors could have revived the pop icon after he arrived at the hospital.
If convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Murray could spend four years in a California prison and lose his medical license.

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 pm

'I didn't have a childhood,' said drugged Jackson
By Michael Thurston (AFP) – 1 day ago

LOS ANGELES — A heavily-drugged Michael Jackson said he loved children and felt their pain because "I didn't have a childhood," adding "I hurt," in a harrowing recording played in court Wednesday.
In a phone conversation recorded weeks before his death in June 2009, the pop icon also said he wanted planned comeback shows in London to be better than the Beatles or Elvis.

In the semi-incoherent exchange with his doctor Conrad Murray -- who is on trial for Jackson's manslaughter -- the star talked about establishing a Michael Jackson Children's Hospital with money from the comeback shows.
"Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal," he said, adding that fans should leave his shows saying: "I've never seen nothing like this in my life.... He's the greatest entertainer in the world."

Referring apparently to money made from those shows, he continued, in a heavy slur: "I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world. Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital.
"Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The -- in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They're sick because they're depressed.

After Murray replied, "I know you would," Jackson continued: "I want to do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream.
"I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it."

Referring to his own songs "Heal the world," "We are the World," "Will you be There," and "The Lost Children," he added: "These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt."
Murray is accused of involuntary manslaughter by giving Jackson an overdose of the powerful sedative propofol while trying to help him to sleep at his mansion in LA, where the star was rehearsing for the comeback shows.

The defendant's lawyers claim the singer administered a fatal extra dose while the doctor was out of the room, and have tried to portray Jackson as heavily drug dependent well before Murray became his personal physician.
Part of the eerie audio recording was played on the opening day of the five-week trial last week at LA's Superior Court.

Wednesday's seventh day of testimony came after a pharmacist told the trial Tuesday that Murray had ordered over 250 vials of propofol, as well as large quantities of other drugs, in the two months before the star's death.
Tim Lopez said that Murray never told him he was Jackson's personal physician and did not say who the propofol was for.

Also on Tuesday a cocktail waitress and friend of Murray recounted how she heard mumbling and coughing while on the phone to him at around the time the singer was dying.
Sade Anding testified that Murray called her at 11:51 am on June 25, when she was in Houston and he was at Jackson's rented mansion, trying to help the star get to sleep.

About five or six minutes into the conversation she said she realized that Murray was no longer answering and the sound became muffled as if the telephone was in his pocket.
"I said 'Hello, Hello,' and I didn't hear anything... I pressed the phone to my ear," she told the court. "I heard mumbling of voices... and I heard coughing," she added.

The trial has already heard from paramedics who arrived at Jackson's home at 12:26 pm after receiving a 911 call at 12:21 pm -- about 20 minutes after the phone call with Anding.

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 pm

'My babies walk around with no mother': Court hears eerie ramblings of Michael Jackson 'under the influence of drugs' recorded weeks before his death
Conrad Murray made recording on his iPhone using an iTalk function
Asked by Murray if he was okay, Jackson is heard, 'I am asleep'
By DAVID GARDNER

Michael Jackson's private suffering was revealed to jurors in the Conrad Murray trial today as he was heard in a slurred voice explaining how he felt the pain of abandoned children because he never had a childhood himself.
In an eerie recording from beyond the grave, the King of Pop told how important it was to him that his planned comeback concerts at London's O2 Arena were a triumph.
'Elvis didn't do it. Beatles didn't do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave the show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, "I've never seen nothing like this in my life",' he said.

He said he wanted his fans to hail him as 'the greatest entertainer in the world.'
The recording was made by Jackson's personal doctor, Conrad Murray, on his iPhone using an iTalk application and prosecutors claim it was taped while the star was under the influence of the hospital anaesthetic Propofol.

'My performances will be up there helping my children. I love them I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it,' Jackson said in a slow, faltering tone much different to the star's famously high voice.
'Heal the World, We Are the World, Will You Be There, The Lost Children. These are the songs I have written because I hurt, you know, I hurt,' he added.

The recording was played during the testimony of Drug Enforcement Agency forensic computer expert Stephen Marx, who analysed data on Murray's iPhone. It was recorded on May 10, 2009 - just six weeks before Jackson's death.
Jackson told how he planned to take the millions he would make with his 'This Is It' tour to build the 'biggest children's hospital in the world' with a game room and a move theatre.

Prosecutors claim Murray taped Jackson after sedating him with Propofol, but defense lawyers claim it would have put him to sleep immediately and he'd been given a milder sedative
'Children are depressed in those hospitals because there is no game room, no movie theatre. They're sick because they're depressed.
'Their mind is depressing them. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. I'm going to do it, Conrad,' he adds.
The lights were dimmed in the courtroom while the recording - a snippet of which was heard during the prosecution's opening statement - was played in full.
'Don't have enough hope, no more hope,' he said. 'That's the real generation that's going to save our planet, starting with, we'll talk about it - United States, Europe, Prague.
'My babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave - a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me - please take me with you.
'I want to do it for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream.'
Asked by Murray if he was okay, Jackson says: 'I am asleep.'
Murray, 58, has pleaded not guilty to causing Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, by administering him with a fatal dose of powerful Propofol, which is only supposed to be used in a hospital setting.
If he is convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Murray could be jailed for up to four years.
Prosecutors claim Murray taped Jackson's voice after sedating him with Propofol to help him sleep, but defense lawyers claim the drug would have put the star to sleep immediately and say the doctor had given him a milder sedative.
The case continues.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:31 pm

New Michael Jacko recordings played in court

by: Staff and AP From: AP October 06, 2011 6:46AM

A NEW recording of Michael Jackson with his doctor features the apparently drugged singer slurring about concerts and plans for a children's hospital.

A forensic computer expert told jurors hearing the involuntary manslaughter case against Dr Conrad Murray that the audio was recorded May 10, 2009, roughly six weeks before Jackson's death.

The latest recording features Jackson sounding heavily drugged.

In the recording found on Dr Murray’s iPhone, Jackson rambles about upcoming concerts and plans to build a hospital for children.

“God wants me to do it. I’m gonna do it, Conrad,” Jackson says in slurred words.

Often mumbling, the star also talks about how he connected with children because his own career had interrupted his youth.

“I love them because I didn’t have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain,” Jackson said.

After the singer is silent Dr Murray asks: “You OK?”

"I am asleep," Jackson says in reply.

Prosecutors say the recording proves Murray knew of Jackson’s “state” but continued procuring drugs for him, including the anesthetic propofol which is blamed along with sedatives for his death.

The recording was played during the testimony of a computer expert who examined Murray’s iPhone.

The audio played in a Los Angeles courtroom is significantly longer than the snippet that prosecutors played during opening statements last week.

Jackson is heard telling Murray that he wants to build a children's hospital after his planned series of comeback concerts.

The singer tells the doctor that he is attempting to accomplish something that Elvis Presley and The Beatles did not.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Conrad Murray trial: Doctor back for Day 7 (recap)

On Wednesday, October 5, computer forensic examiner Stephen Marx testified that several emails were recovered from Murray's iPhone on the morning of Jackson's death on June 25, 2009. They contained handwritten notes and medical records referencing a patient named Omar Arnold, which prosecutors have said is one of the aliases Murray used to fill the singer's prescriptions.

An Echo cardiograph report and a log of medications for "Omar Arnold" were attached to the emails, which were sent to the doctor just after 5:30 p.m. on June 24, 2009 by a medical volunteer at his Las Vegas clinic. Among the drugs listed were Xanax, used to treat anxiety and panic disorders, the skin whitening cream Benoquin, Robitussin, used to relieve chest congestion, as well as vitamins.

Murray, 58, suspended his regular practices in Las Vegas and Houston in the spring of 2009 to take a $150,000-per-month job as Jackson's personal doctor while the singer was on his "This Is It" London tour. Jackson died at age 50 in his Los Angeles home while Murray was away from his bedside and was officially pronounced dead at a hospital.

Autopsy results have shown that Jackson died from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, which he called his "milk," and other sedatives. The King of Pop had suffered a cardiac arrest at his home beforehand. Murray said he gave Jackson a dose of propofol as a sleeping aid on the day he died. He has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Murray faces up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license if convicted. The doctor's lawyers maintain that Jackson drank propofol and consumed other medications on his own while the doctor was away from his bedside, that the dose of propofol Murray had administered was too low to be fatal and that he was trying to wean the singer off the drug.

Murray was married at the time of Jackson's death. On Tuesday, October 4, the jury heard from his girlfriend, Nicole Alvarez, the mother of his son, who was born in March 2009. She said that during the month before Jackson's death, the doctor ordered packages to be delivered to her apartment. Prosecutors say they contained propofol meant to be used on the King of Pop.

A pharmacist from Las Vegas, Tim Lopez, testified that Murray ordered 255 vials of propofol and other drugs, including anti-anxiety agents, the anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug Lidocaine and Benoquin, to be delivered to that address. Prosecutors say they were sent to Alvarez's home.

On Wednesday, Sally Hirschberg from Sea Coast Medical, a pharmaceutical company, testified that in April 2009, Ng, the medical volunteer at his Las Vegas office, talked to her over the phone about an order that raised a "red flag" because it was to be shipped to a residential address in California.

Hirschberg said she declined the request, adding that all previous orders had been shipped to Murray's Las Vegas office, and that this one and future orders continued to be sent there.

Invoices presented to the jury show that between April and June 2009, Murray's office ordered from Sea Coast Medical supplies such as infusion and IV administration kits, syringes, an Ambu bag, catheters - including condom catheters, and Lidocaine an anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug often used to numb an injection area. Murray's attorney pointed out that the doctor had ordered IV administration sets as far back as October 2007.

"Was it unusual for company to order Lidocaine?" Hirschberg was asked, to which she responded: "Not unusual, just not a lot."

She added that on June 26, 2009, the day after Jackson died, Ng spoke to her by phone around 9:26 p.m. and asked to cancel an order for condom catheter bags.

TIMELINE SOUGHT

Prosecutors want to prove Murray demonstrated "gross negligence" while Jackson was under his care. They are trying to establish a full timeline of precisely what the doctor was doing in the moments before Jackson's death.

Prosecutors have criticized the doctor for not contacting emergency services before anyone else after he discovered the singer laying unresponsive in his bedroom. Phone records show that during the hours before Jackson's death, several calls, texts and voicemails were made from and received by Murray.

Michelle Bella testified on October 4 that she met Murray in February 2008 at a "social-type club" where she worked in Las Vegas. She said the two began to see each other and that the doctor sent her a text message on the day Jackson died. Prosecutors said he sent it at 8:35 a.m.

One of Murray's former patients, Las Vegas woman Antoinette Gill, called the doctor at 8:49 a.m., records show. She said she had a "very short" phone conversation with Murray.

Dr. Joanne Bednarz-Prashad, a Texas physician, confirmed that she contacted the doctor on June 25, 2009 at 10:20 a.m. to consult with him about one of his former patients.

Stacey Ruggles, a former employee of Murray, said the doctor called her on the morning of Jackson's death and that she phoned him back at 11:07 a.m. and had a brief conversation with him about opening an office in memory of his late father. She also said most of his Houston patients were "unable to afford a physician and that "there was very minimal amount of income that came in from that office during that period of time."

On the day Jackson died, Murray called his Las Vegas office at around 11:18 a.m., one of its medical volunteers testified. Records show that at 11:26 a.m., Los Angeles woman Bridgette Morgan, who said she had "formed a relationship" with Murray, called the doctor. She said he did not answer.

Another former patient, Robert Russell, said Murray had told him of his decision to provide medical care only for Jackson before he notified his staff and other patients and that on the day the singer died, Murray left him an "odd" voicemail at 11:49 a.m., referencing an "overseas sabbatical" (listen to the voicemail here).

Sade Anding, a cocktail waitress in Houston, testified that she met Murray in February 2009 and that he once referred to her as "my girlfriend" "just to play around." She said she last saw him in May 2009 and that on the day Jackson died, he called her. Records show the call was made at 11:51 a.m.

Anding said that and at one point, the doctor stopped speaking. Anding said she heard mumbling, a "shhh" sound and coughing and didn't recognize any of the voices. She said she hung up and was unable to reach Murray again.

Kai Chase, Jackson's personal chef, testified on September 29 that she was preparing lunch for the singer on the day he died when Murray came down the stairs in a panic between 12:05 p.m. and 12:10 p.m. and yelled at her to "go get help, go get security, go get Prince."

Prince is the oldest of the singer's three children. At the time of his father's death, he was 12 years old.

Prince and his sister, Paris, witnessed Murray trying to revive their father from outside the room, the singer's bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, and security chief Faheem Muhammad confirmed.

Phone records show the doctor called Jackson's assistant, Michael Amir Williams, around 12:13 p.m. on the day the singer died. Alvarez testified that Murray told him to grab several medicine vials before telling him to call 911. Emergency services were summoned around 12:22 p.m., one of the paramedics who tried to revive Jackson had said.

They said Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest before they arrived, although it is unclear when it happened, and appeared lifeless. Murray had attempted to revive the singer, after which paramedics took over. One of them said a UCLA Medical Center doctor relayed to him over the phone to pronounce him dead at 12:57. Murray insisted they take him to the hospital.Alvarez said Murray called her home number from the ambulance at 1:08 p.m. as he rode with Jackson.

Jackson arrived at UCLA Medical Center at 1:13 p.m. PTwo doctors have testified that the singer showed no signs of life when he arrived. They attempted to revive him and one of them said Murray pleaded for them not to give up easily.

Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center at 2:26 p.m. on June 25, 2009.

Opening statements in Murray's trial were made on September 27. That day, one of the prosecutors played to the jury a recording of a voice message by Jackson, found on Murray's iPhone, to demonstrate the effect propofol had on him as he prepared for his "This Is It" tour. The singer's voice is deeply slurred. Jackson's co-director, Kenny Ortega, said the singer appeared unwell days before his death.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:38 pm

CONRAD MURRAY TRIAL
The Doc SPEAKS
[Livestream]

Currently on the stand -- Sally Hirschberg, a medical and pharmaceutical distributor who worked closely with Dr. Conrad Murray.

Later today -- jurors may finally hear Dr. Conrad Murray explain how Michael Jackson died IN HIS OWN WORDS ... because it's very likely the audio of his police interview will be played in open court today.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... some of Murray's comments to cops create big problems for him in the case.

sam

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Michael Jackson Slurs, "I Hurt," Just Weeks Before Death
BY MIKE FLEEMAN

Wednesday October 05,

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   Michael-jackson-1-320

As he drifted off into an apparently drug-fueled stupor, a nearly incoherent Michael Jackson mumbles to his doctor, "I hurt, you know, I hurt."

As the startling recording played at Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial Wednesday, Jackson's brothers Jermaine and Randy and sister Rebbie were grim-faced in the Los Angeles courtroom. When it was over, two jurors stole glances at the family.

Murray made the recording on his iPhone at 9:05 a.m. on May 10, 2009, during the time the pop star was preparing for a high-stakes concert series in London, according to prosecutors, who introduced the clip that had been recovered by a computer forensic expert.

In a slow, low voice, a slurring Jackson speaks of his love for children, how they are the world's future, but how many are "sick because they're depressed," with no parent, pleading with Jackson: "Please take me with you."

"My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it," he says.

He then lists several of his song titles: "Heal the World," "We Are the World," "Will You Be There" and "The Lost Children."

"These are the songs I've written because I hurt," he says, "you know, I hurt."

At the end, he says, "I am asleep."

Six weeks later, Jackson died at age 50 of an overdose of the powerful surgical anesthetic propofol that Murray had been administering for chronic insomnia.

The defense claims Murray had given Jackson only a small amount of the drug and that the singer injected himself with the lethal dose when Murray wasn't looking.

Another portion of the recording was played during the prosecution's opening statements to bolster the contention Murray knew how badly addled Jackson was by the propofol.

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am

CONRAD MURRAY TRIAL
The Doc SPEAKS

Currently on the stand -- Coroner investigator Elissa Fleak.

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:33 am

MJ had ‘episode’ days before death?

Michael Jackson suffered "an episode" days before he died from a prescription drug overdose, according to new evidence introduced to his doctor's involuntary manslaughter trial on Wednesday.

The King of Pop's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray is accused of administering the fatal dose of Propofol which cost Jackson his life on 25 June, 2009.

The seventh day of the trial kicked off in Los Angeles on Wednesday with prosecutors playing a voicemail message left on Murray's cell phone by Jackson's concerned manager Frank DiLeo, who stated, "I'm sure you're aware he (Jackson) had an episode last night."

The message was left on 20 June, 2009 - five days before the King of Pop's death.

Details about the incident are unclear, but DiLeo suggests the superstar was hiding a drug problem, telling Murray, "He's sick. I think you need to get a blood test on him. We gotta see what (drugs) he's doing (taking)."

The message was discovered by forensic expert Stephen Marx, who managed to retrieve the voicemails from Murray's iPhone and contradicted the doctor's claims that Jackson was in good health in the days before his passing.

The circumstances surrounding Jackson's "episode" are likely to remain a mystery - DiLeo, who was expected to testify in the trial, died in August after suffering complications due to heart surgery.

Marx's investigations also unearthed a recorded conversation between Murray and his famous client, in which a slurring Jackson revealed he wanted to dedicate his doomed This Is It comeback concerts to his three children.

The recording of Jackson, who appears to be under the influence, was also played in court on Wednesday. The tragic star slurred, "I love them (his children). I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt..."

Jackson also told his physician he was planning to build a children's hospital - and that conversation was also played in court. In the recording, Jackson said, "God wants me to do it. I'm gonna do it, Conrad."

It's not the first time jurors have been shocked by the sound of Jackson's slurred voice during the trial - proceedings began last week with the recording of an eerie cell phone chat between the singer and Murray.

The pop superstar's weary voice was unrecognizable in the audio recording retrieved from Murray's cell phone.

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:56 am

A transcript of recording of Michael Jackson

Prosecutors played a recording Wednesday in which a rambling Michael Jackson says in slurred language that he plans to build a hospital for children with proceeds from his comeback concerts. Here is a transcript of the recording made by Dr. Conrad Murray, the defendant in the involuntary manslaughter case.

Jackson: “Elvis didn’t do it. Beatles didn’t do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, I’ve never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He’s the greatest entertainer in the world. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world. Michael Jackson Children’s Hospital. Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The — in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They’re sick because they’re depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I’m gonna do it, Conrad.”

Murray: “I know you would.”

Jackson: “Don’t have enough hope, no more hope. That’s the next generation that’s gonna save our planet, starting with — we’ll talk about it. United States. Europe. Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave — a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me — please take me with you.”

Murray: “Mmnh-mmmh.”

Jackson: “I want to do that for them.”

Murray: “Mmnh-mmnh.”

Jackson: “I’m gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn’t have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. ‘Heal the World.’ ‘We Are the World.’ ‘Will You Be There.’ ‘The Lost Children.’ These are the songs I’ve written because I hurt, you know, I hurt.”

Thirteen seconds of silence.

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:02 am

October 5, 2011
Coroner: No obvious cause of death

On the stand, Los Angeles County Coroner Investigator, Elissa Fleak said she had difficulty determining the cause of Michael Jackson's death. From the coroner’s report, he appeared to be a healthy 50-year-old man. But the peculiar circumstances of his death led the Los Angeles Coroner’s Office to open a death investigation.

Prosecutor David Walgren walked Fleak through her investigation of the crime scene at Jackson's home on Carolwood Drive.

On her first trip to Jackson's home, Fleak said she found multiple bottles of the anesthetic propofol, a bottle of the sedative lorazapam, and a drug used to combat the effects of lorazapam, flumazenil. Fleak also testified that she found a prescription of the muscle relaxer tizanidine. Dr. Arnold Klein had prescribed that drug to Omar Arnold, one of Jackson's many aliases.

On her second trip to Jackson's home, Fleak found the bags of medication that Dr. Conrad Murray had stashed during the frantic scene after Jackson stopped breathing. Jackson's security guard Alberto Alvarez helped Dr. Murray hide the bags in a cabinet in another bedroom. Fleak testified these bags contained vials of the topical anesthetic lidocaine, propofol, lorzapam, and a pediatric anesthetic midazolam.

Complete courtroom coverage of the Conrad Murray trial airs live on HLN from gavel to gavel and is on In Session from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET every week day.

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 am

Rain can't keep die-hard Michael Jackson fans from courthouse
October 5, 2011

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8c0b259f970d-600wi

Cold, damp weather Wednesday could not keep some Michael Jackson fans away from the seventh day of the trial of his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray.

Inside the Los Angeles County courthouse, about 30 fans kept dry and huddled together to watch the trial of Murray from their smart phone devices.

They rotated shifts, allowing most to stay warm indoors while a few weathered the storm outside.

Conrad Murray witnesses: Who's who

Laura Sherwood, 25, stood in the pouring rain alongside two other fans holding a “Justice for Michael Jackson” sign in one hand and an umbrella in the other.

“We want the world to know the truth that he was murdered,” Sherwood said in between singing along to one of Jackson’s early hits, “I"ll Be There.”

An iPod device tucked inside the shirt pocket of another fan played Michael Jackson tunes.
Sherwood, a Phoenix native, quit her job as a waitress and moved to Los Angeles a week before the trial started so she could attend each day of the proceedings. She rents a room in Los Feliz.

When she is not at the trial or visiting Forest Lawn Memorial-Park, where the famous singer is buried, Sherwood spends her remaining time attending Michael Jackson-themed bowling, skating and movie nights with other fans.

She said that after Jackson’s death, she connected with people all over the world who share her love for Jackson.

"We thought we were alone, but through Facebook, Twitter and other social media, we connected and formed this big, happy family,” she said.

As for plans to move back home, Sherwood said she will stay in Los Angeles “until Conrad Murray is in jail."

Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's 2009 death.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:19 am

MICHAEL JACKSON
Bedside Lined with Pill Bottles

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   1005-propofol-bottles-conrad1-murray

If it wasn't obvious Michael Jackson had a drug problem before -- this oughta do the trick ...

According to an investigator for the L.A. County Coroner's office, Michael Jackson's bedside table was lined with a pharmacy's worth of prescription pill bottles.

Investigator Elissa Fleak just testified -- she inspected MJ's bedroom the day he died, and found the above collection of pill bottles beside the singer's bed.

Among the pills -- a collection of sedatives Diazepam, Lorazepam, Temazepam ... the list goes on.

Fleak says she also found a blue bag full of Propofol vials -- the same bag MJ's security guard Alberto Alvarez claims he packed on Murray's orders ... before calling 911.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011    Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011   Empty

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray's trial/ Day 10-05-2011
Page 1 of 1