Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ross

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November  2012   Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November  2012   EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 am

Prince Jackson's twitter

It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November  2012   EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 am

Paris Jackson Hits 1 Million Followers on Twitter

Paris Jackson, the 14 year old daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe, hit the 1 million mark today on Twitter. That’s 1 million people following a 14 year old girl on Twitter. But Paris has turned out to be quite the correspondent. Her emergence on Twitter came when she used the social network device this past July to alert the world her grandmother–also her legal guardian —was in trouble. Thanks to Paris’s Tweets, the Jackson family was not able to “kidnap” Katherine Jackson or Paris or her brothers Prince and Blanket.

Overnight she become an incredibly effective war correspondent in her own home. Since then Paris has dutifully reported on everything going on around her, from school bullying to a defense of Justin Bieber to decrying what she sees is wrong with the world. She also posts her artwork and gives updates on her family. This week she Tweeted that it was time for parent-teacher conferences. “This year, I’m not worried,” she said. Her cousin TJ Jackson and her grandmother, Katherine, would be the “parents” involved. Debbie Rowe should be proud. Paris is very much like her–outspoken and she takes no prisoners.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November  2012   EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's son wants to be a director
23 November 2012

Michael Jackson's son wants to be a director
Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince wants to be a film director his uncle Jackie Jackson has revealed.
Michael Jackson's son wants to become a movie director.
The late 'Thriller' singer's eldest son, 15-year-old Prince, loves to shoot home movies and improvised stories with his relatives and has set his sights on a career in film production after seeing the latest James Bond adventure 'Skyfall'.
Prince's uncle Jackie exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''Prince is always around the house with his movie camera, making home movies with all the nieces and nephews. They get together all the time and make movies, that's all they do.
''That's what he wants to be a director - so he's making movies, and they make their own costumes and do their own make-up around the house, and all the nieces and nephews they make movies all the time.''
Referring to Prince, his sister Paris, 14, and brother, 'Blanket', 10, he added: ''They've already seen James Bond. The first day it came out they were at the movie theatre. That's what they love to do. They go and see every movie, they don't care what it is. They loved James Bond.''
Paris has previously expressed an interest in becoming an actress, winning a role in fantasy adventure 'Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys', but Jackie insists for the most part they lead normal lives, despite being part of such a famous family and iconic father.
He said: ''They're just kids, kids growing up as teenagers, doing homework, they activities after school, taking acting lessons, they're normal.
''They do the same thing as all other kids, their names just happen to be Paris and Prince and Blanket.''
Jackie and his brothers Jermaine, Marlon and Tito have just announced a UK tour.
The Jacksons will bring their 'Unity' show to Britain for a string of concerts in February and March 2013 starting in Birmingham on February 26, before calling at Manchester, Glasgow, Bournemouth and London. Tickets are on sale now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November  2012   Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2012
Page 1 of 1