Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 am

March 1, 2012 15:48

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris denies impersonator appeared on posthumous album She scotches rumours that Jacon Malachi sings on 'Michael'

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has denied claims that an impersonator sang on her father's posthumous album.

Earlier this week, TMZ reported that Paris had claimed that singer Jason Malachi had contributed vocals to the LP 'Michael', which was released in December 2010.

Reports alleged that she had been captured on video revealing that it was Malachi's voice which was featured on the track 'Hold My Hand'. She is claimed to have said: "It’s not him [her father]. The whole album isn’t even him. Go online, go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him. I should know if it’s him [Michael Jackson] or not, because he would sing to me all the time."

However, she has now taken to Twitter to deny the claims, writing: People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to TMZ talking about my family. 'Hold My Hand' IS my dad actually singing.
Jackson died at the age of 50 from an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol. Last November, his physician Dr Conrad Murray was convicted of his involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison.

However, last month (February 23) it was reported that Murray was appealing his sentence and was claiming that Jackson was so concerned about his finances that he recklessly self-administered a fatal dose of the drug Propofol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:18 am

My haven't you grown! Michael's son Prince Jackson, 15, is quite the strapping young man as he enjoys family day out

By MIKE LARKIN and JADE WATKINS

He has always been known as Michael Jackson's adorable brown-eyed boy.
And now it seems that Prince Jackson has morphed into quite the strapping young man.
The late pop singer's eldest son was barely recognisable during a family outing yesterday.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  Article-2113653-12207ED9000005DC-810_468x771

The 15-year-old appears to have gone through a huge growth spurt overnight, and appeared much older than his years as he joined his sister Paris and his uncle Jermain to catch a movie in Calabasas.
Just like his sister Paris, 13, Prince stands at a statuesque height but is also very broad in the shoulders.
He has developed distinct manly features in his face and walked confidently alongside his family.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  Article-0-12207ECE000005DC-721_468x676

In fact Prince led the way as the trio marched down the street.
He was walking several steps ahead of his sister Paris, while their uncle was bringing up the rear.
Prince showed his love of cage fighting by wearing an Ultimate Fighting Championship T-shirt, along with jeans and trainers.
His 13-year-old sister wore a cute off-the-shoulder green T-shirt and denims.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012  Article-0-12207EC5000005DC-836_468x745

Jermaine meanwhile looked in great shape for his 57 years, and wore a smart blue pullover, white T-shirt, jogging bottoms and aviator sunglasses.
All three looked in a jovial mood, and were smiling widely as they made their way to the picture house.
Given how big a fan of Disney their father was, it is likely they will have been heading to see John Carter, which came in second in this weeks box office list after earning $39.1 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/March 2012
Page 1 of 1