Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 am

PARIS' FIRST ROLE EYED WITH SUSPICION
The 13-year-old daughter of "Thriller" icon Michael Jackson has been cast in her first feature film role. But some members of the Jackson camp are concerned that the teen is being exploited.

Paris is ready for her close-up.

No -- not that Paris.

We’re talking about Paris Jackson.

The 13-year-old daughter of late pop king Michael Jackson has been cast in her first feature film role.

But not everyone is ecstatic over the news.

Paris will play Lundon O’Malley in the upcoming fantasy film Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys.

The budding socialite is set to join Larry King, his wife Shawn Southwick King, Love Boat alum Ted Lange and former 'N Sync-er Joey Fatone in the film adaptation of a little-known, privately-published book by author Dennis H. Christen.

The plot focuses on the love between a family and the strength that brings them together. Mythical creatures are featured prominently throughout the storyline: There's an ancient sea wizard that shifts people between species, a dolphin who becomes a human, a jellyfish that turns into an evil fairy godmother and a teenage boy who morphs into a dragonfly.

Lundon's Bridge was featured in a segment on CNN's Larry King Live in 2009.

Paris is featured on the book’s cover.

Paris Jackson a big fan of Chris Brown >>

Jackson will most likely be only 15 years old when the film is released, something that was initially against the wishes of her famous family. The Jackson Clan wanted the aspiring actress to wait until she was 18 to make the foray into acting.

A crafty Paris, however, managed to persuade her grandmother, 81-year-old Katherine Jackson.

With a little help from Hollywood producer Stephen Sobisky, of course.

Ah -- which brings us to the source of contention in this story. Those in-the-know believe the teen is being "exploited" by Sobisky, whose name often prompts head-scratching and shrugged shoulders around Tinseltown.

He has yet to produce a single film.

"She does not need to be involved with a guy who clearly is using her attachment to his project to raise the money… This is pure exploitation of Michael Jackson's only daughter," a source very close to the family tells The Chicago Sun-Times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 am

The King Of Pop Raised A Princess In Paris Jackson (DETAILS)
No more costumes for Paris Jackson!

The 13-year-old girl was spotted enjoying a frozen yogurt after her day at school like any normal teenager.

Paris sported her school uniform and rocked some red high top Chucks and her brother Prince and several bodyguards accompanied the pop royalty while she stopped for the snack.

DETAILS: Paris Lands Her First Movie Role

The night before, Paris tweeted some pretty positive remarks.

She wrote "#ShoutOutToTheGirlsThat are clean. No smoking/drinking/stealing/etc. Later Paris tweeted, "#ShoutOutToTheGirlsThat can take care of themselves #independent."

Looks like she has a good head on her shoulders!

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Batter up!

Paris Jackson, 13 - daughter of famed singer Michael Jackson - was pictured playing a game of softball with her school team in Los Angeles, Calif. on Wednesday (January 18).

The sporty teen - who also became the only female member of her school's flag football team last year - was concentrating hard in her outfielder post and even caught a few balls.

Paris has recently professed her desire to following in her famous father's footsteps and pursue an acting career. The aspiring star will soon be making her acting début in the film series Lundon's Bridge and The Three Keys.

However, the blue-eyed beauty seems to be meeting with some opposition in matter, namely by her aunt Janet Jackson.

"I'd prefer for her to wait," the Call on Me songstress states. "I think she should enjoy her youth."

"You're only young once and [I want her] to really have a wonderful time and enjoy it," Janet adds. "She has the rest of her life to be an adult and she should study. She should go to school and study the craft and think about college and maybe study abroad, acting, and then when she becomes 18 she could dive into it if she wants."

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 71994PCN_ParisJ04

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 FP_8607721_Jackson_Paris_Softball_FF8_04_06

susan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:45 am

Michael Jackson's children immortalize father in Hollywood

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 AP120126047634_620x350
From left, Prince, Blanket and Paris Jackson put their hands in cement as they honor their father, musician Michael Jackson, in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, Jan. 26, 2012. (Credit: AP)
(CBS) The King of Pop's children - Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson - immortalized their late father in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Thursday.
Pictures: Michael Jackson hand and footprint ceremony
Pictures: Michael Jackson's children
Pictures: Michael Jackson
The star-studded ceremony featured appearances by friends, colleagues, family and celebrities, including Chris Tucker, Justin Bieber, Quincy Jones, Smokey Robinson, Harry Shum Jr. of "Glee" and others. Tito, Marlon, Jackie and Katherine Jackson attended the event, which was held to celebrate the "Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour" by Cirque du Soleil.

"This right here is his lifetime achievement award ... This is what he strived to get and this is what we're giving him today," said Prince before he joined his siblings to make imprints of their father's shoes and signature glove.

Paris was first on her knees to write "Michael Jackson" in the cement, placing a heart in the middle of his name. She then cemented Michael's sequined glove. Blanket and Paris stamped their father's footprints with his black dance shoes. All three children made an imprint of their own hands as well. Throughout the ceremony, photographers shouted to get the children to smile more and look at the cameras.

The event, hosted by Billy Bush, featured heartfelt dedications, interspersed with montages of performance footage.

"What will be remembered about Michael is his music ... he can never go away," said Quincy Jones of the late singer, who died in 2009 at the age of 50. "That's the legacy."

After Jones' speech, all three kids smiled, stood up and applauded.

"It's a very good celebration, and I know if Michael was here, he would agree," Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, told the crowd before introducing her granddaughter, Paris.

Paris took the stage to introduce Canadian pop star Justin Bieber. "I want introduce a performer who also found stardom at a very young age, just like my dad," she said, wearing a T-shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket. "We're all very big fans of his [Bieber] and his music. I know I am. Everyone, please welcome Justin Bieber."

Before singing a rendition of "Rockin' Robin," Bieber said, "I don't usually get nervous but I'm a little nervous right now ... He was more than an entertainer. He was an inspiration. People are going to remember for his dancing and singing but people gotta remember him for the man he was ... I want to be the best I can be. That's what Michael did. He was always dancing. He was always practicing."

The theatre started the Walk of Fame honor in the late 1920s, with many film icons making handprints over the years, including Elizabeth Taylor, Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe, and Sidney Poitier.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 am

PARIS JACKSON
My Heart Throbs for Bieber

Not even Michael Jackson's 13-year-old daughter Paris can resist the charms of Justin Bieber -- introducing him moments ago at her father's tribute show in Hollywood ... and nearly melting in the process.

In her intro, Paris said, "We are all very big fans of [Justin] and his music" -- and then, with a coy smile, she added, "I know I am."

Justin then emerged and performed his own rendition of "Rockin' Robin" -- which MJ famously covered on his first solo album back in 1972. It wasn't half bad either.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/January 2012
Page 1 of 1